How to remove (uninstall) PDF Converter App ads - tips from Averina.com
What Is PDF Converter App?
PDF Converter App is an advertising app which can infest your PC. As you install this malware it will change the home page of the browser and annoy you with advertisement. As this malicious app is kept in the system registry it could be not that simple thing to remove this adware from your PC. People typically get such malware in the package with shareware applications or with torrents from websites they do not really know. Actually, it is another way to earn money for some owners of websites – they merely add dangerous software into the file of installation and promote it. A file downloader is a program that provides a user with the necessary file, but it also brings different offers which are well-known to all users: bad software with irritating pop-up ads in the browser, links with bad redirections, apps setting a new browser starting page and so forth. Not to exaggerate, PDF Converter App is a realy malicious application.
How to remove PDF Converter App Easily
There are many ways to uninstall PDF Converter App from your PC. You can look through the article till the end and use the needed way of removal. Speaking about the facilest and the promptest technique of removal, so I should say about the software that will solve the problem. According to my experience, the best way is to find and launch efficient PDF Converter App Removal Tool. Removal program that was released especially for a individual kind of malware is the most active. It is also possible to download any other antivirus software that has PDF Converter App in the signature base. The removal tool that I suggest you (Spyhunter 4) will detect and remove PDF Converter App absolutely, you are welcome to download it clicking this button.
- It removes PDF Converter App right now. Forever.
- This anti-malware software will protect your computer against future infections.
- It provides professional real-time protection from malware, adware, spyware and other viruses.
- 24/7 professional support
Manual PDF Converter App removing
Step 1. Uninstall PDF Converter App from your computer. Manual for Windows 7, 8, 10 and XP
- Enter “Computer” on the desktop and choose “Uninstall or change a program”.
- In the program folder, look for all programs that contain PDF Converter App in their names. Remove them by clicking “uninstall’ and remove all suspicious programs that contain search, toolbar and others in their names.
Step 2. Clean the registry
- Download adwcleaner free utility app and run it. It searches and removes all files and registry keys that belong to the adware virus category.
- Click “Scan”.
- When scanning is finished, click “Clean” to remove all viruses.
- Click “Ok” to reboot the computer. After rebooting, check if the virus is still in the browser. Perhaps, it’s already removed and everything is fine. If it is not, take Step 3.
Step 3. Uninstall PDF Converter App from your browser
Remove PDF Converter App from Google Chrome
- Right-click on the Google Chrome shortcut and choose “properties”.
- In the “Target” field, remove everything going after “C:\Program Files\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe” and click “ok”.
- Choose “Settings” in the Chrome menu.
- In the “Extensions” tab, look for any extension that contains “PDF Converter App” in its name and remove it by clicking the Recycle Bin. Also remove all suspicious extensions that you didn’t install.
- In the “Settings” tab, find the “On startup” block, uncheck “Open a specific page or set of pages.”, click “Set pages”, enter google. Com in the new field, and click “ok”.
- In the “Search” tab, click “manage search engines” and remove everything except google.com.
- If it didn’t work – use PDF Converter App removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Google Chrome faster.
Uninstall PDF Converter App from Firefox
- Right-click the Firefox shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe” in the “target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter Firefox. Tools -> add-ons.
- Remove all suspicious extensions.
- Tools options -> general. Type google. Com in the “Home page” field (“Startup” block).
- Choose Google as your default search engine in the “Search” tab.
If it didn’t work – use PDF Converter App removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Firefox faster.
Uninstall PDF Converter App from Internet Explorer
- Right-click the Internet explorer shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe” in the “Target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter internet explorer -> tool -> manage Add-ons.
- Remove all extensions that you didn’t install. You can remove everything.
- Tools -> internet options, type google. Com in the upper field.
- Click “Settings” in the same window of the “Search” block and remove everything except Google. Com and Bing. Com from the list.
If it didn’t work – use PDF Converter App removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Internet Explorer faster.
Uninstall PDF Converter App from Safari
- Right-click the safari shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Safari” in the “Target” field and click “ok”.
- Click the Settings button in the upper right corner and select Reset Safari.
- Check all boxes and click OK.
What should I do to protect my PC from PDF Converter App?
Below you can see some tips which would help you avoid installation of PDF Converter App and issues with browser. Don’t hesitate to send those suggestions with your friends and family members as they will definitely allow you to keep the PC secured from PDF Converter App and other malware:
- Don’t install dubious programs especially if you got them on the web pages you do not know well. People quite often commit the same mistake and just download the app they need. However, later this program appears to be dangerous.
- Don’t ignore your intuition! When a web page seems to be malicious – for instance, it functions slowly or there are too many bright banners – we advise you to close it immediately. And don’t forget to check your PC after that!
- Keep attention during the entire process of software installation. Try not to miss a single window and a single checkbox. Untick all checkboxes which are not relevant for you and you don’t want to install them.
- And even if you don’t remember downloading any applications it would be reasonable to scan your computer for adware and viruses every week.
|Method to uninstall||Price|
|Computer repair shop||$95-$140|
|Probability of Data theft||91,4%|
|Self-active Launch in OS||56%|
|Manual removal effectiveness||0,9%|
|Free Antivirus removal||63,5%|
|Paid Antivirus removal||84,3%|
|Infection Risk (USA)||6,4%|
|Risk of infection (Europe)||2,9%|
How to fully remove PDF Converter App
Spyhunter is the most effective malware eliminator that permanently removes all types of malware including the apps that are invisible for your antivirus. Spyhunter will help if you did not remove PDF Converter App manually. It provides the best level safety of your PC thanks to daily updates of the base of signatures.
How to uninstall PDF Converter App (video removal guide)
About Author: Material provided by: Averina lab