How to remove (uninstall) PDFMaker Search effectively - tips from Averina.com
What Is PDFMaker Search?
PDFMaker Search is a dangerous advertising program. As adware is automatically installed it will change the browser home page and bring various ads to it. As this malicious app is stored in the system registry it could be not that simple thing to delete this adware from your computer. A usual situation for getting virus to your computer is when you download a program or other kind of content from torrents or any other resource with free content. Actually, it is a way to earn money for certain owners of websites – they add dangerous software into the build and publish it. A file downloader is an app that provides you with the necessary file, nevertheless it also brings various offers that are known to all users: unneeded software with annoying ads popping up in a browser, redirected links, apps changing browser homepage and so on. By the way, PDFMaker Search is true malware.
How to remove PDFMaker Search Simply
There are a lot of techniques to remove PDFMaker Search from the computer. You are welcome to examine the article till the end and use the needed method. If we speak about the easiest and the fastest method of removal, so I should say about the programs that will solve the problem. According to my experience, it is better to download and launch efficient PDFMaker Search Removal Tool. Removal software that was created especially for a separate type of malware is the most active. You are welcome also to use any other antivirus software that has PDFMaker Search in the base of viruses. The antimalware that I suggest you (Spyhunter 4) will find and remove PDFMaker Search 100%, you can download it using this button.
- It removes PDFMaker Search right now. Forever.
- This anti-malware software will protect your computer against future infections.
- It provides professional real-time protection from malware, adware, spyware and other viruses.
- 24/7 professional support
Manual PDFMaker Search removing
Step 1. Uninstall PDFMaker Search from your computer. Manual for Windows 7, 8, 10 and XP
- Enter “Computer” on the desktop and choose “Uninstall or change a program”.
- In the program folder, look for all programs that contain PDFMaker Search in their names. Remove them by clicking “uninstall’ and remove all suspicious programs that contain search, toolbar and others in their names.
Step 2. Clean the registry
- Download adwcleaner free utility app and run it. It searches and removes all files and registry keys that belong to the adware virus category.
- Click “Scan”.
- When scanning is finished, click “Clean” to remove all viruses.
- Click “Ok” to reboot the computer. After rebooting, check if the virus is still in the browser. Perhaps, it’s already removed and everything is fine. If it is not, take Step 3.
Step 3. Uninstall PDFMaker Search from your browser
Remove PDFMaker Search from Google Chrome
- Right-click on the Google Chrome shortcut and choose “properties”.
- In the “Target” field, remove everything going after “C:\Program Files\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe” and click “ok”.
- Choose “Settings” in the Chrome menu.
- In the “Extensions” tab, look for any extension that contains “PDFMaker Search” in its name and remove it by clicking the Recycle Bin. Also remove all suspicious extensions that you didn’t install.
- In the “Settings” tab, find the “On startup” block, uncheck “Open a specific page or set of pages.”, click “Set pages”, enter google. Com in the new field, and click “ok”.
- In the “Search” tab, click “manage search engines” and remove everything except google.com.
- If it didn’t work – use PDFMaker Search removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Google Chrome faster.
Uninstall PDFMaker Search from Firefox
- Right-click the Firefox shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe” in the “target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter Firefox. Tools -> add-ons.
- Remove all suspicious extensions.
- Tools options -> general. Type google. Com in the “Home page” field (“Startup” block).
- Choose Google as your default search engine in the “Search” tab.
If it didn’t work – use PDFMaker Search removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Firefox faster.
Uninstall PDFMaker Search from Internet Explorer
- Right-click the Internet explorer shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe” in the “Target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter internet explorer -> tool -> manage Add-ons.
- Remove all extensions that you didn’t install. You can remove everything.
- Tools -> internet options, type google. Com in the upper field.
- Click “Settings” in the same window of the “Search” block and remove everything except Google. Com and Bing. Com from the list.
If it didn’t work – use PDFMaker Search removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Internet Explorer faster.
Uninstall PDFMaker Search from Safari
- Right-click the safari shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Safari” in the “Target” field and click “ok”.
- Click the Settings button in the upper right corner and select Reset Safari.
- Check all boxes and click OK.
What should I do to protect my PC from PDFMaker Search?
Below you will see some recommendations which will help you avoid installation of PDFMaker Search and browser infection. Feel free to send those suggestions with your friends and family members since they will really allow you to keep your PC secured from PDFMaker Search and other malware:
- Don’t install software of dubious origins especially if you got them on the websites you do not know well. People often make the same mistake and just download the app they need. Unfortunately, later this downloaded program appears to be dangerous.
- Consider your intuition! If a web page seems to be suspicious – for instance, it works too slowly or there are too many colorful banners – it is better for you to close it. And remember to scan your PC after that!
- Be attentive during the entire process of installation. Get sure you haven’t missed a single window and a single checkbox. Untick all boxes which don’t look relevant and you don’t want to install.
- And even if you don’t remember having downloaded any software it would be smart to scan your system for viruses and malicious software once a week.
|Method to uninstall||Price|
|Computer repair shop||$95-$140|
|Probability of Data theft||73,9%|
|Self-active Launch in OS||84,6%|
|Manual removal effectiveness||13,8%|
|Free Antivirus removal||65,4%|
|Paid Antivirus removal||98,3%|
|Infection Risk (USA)||6,2%|
|Risk of infection (Europe)||1,3%|
How to fully remove PDFMaker Search
Spyhunter is an incredibly efficient malware uninstaller that easily and quickly removes all types of malware and even the programs which remain invisible for your antivirus software. Spyhunter will be helpful if you failed to remove PDFMaker Search manually. It provides the highest level of security to your system thanks to regular updates of the base of signatures.
How to uninstall PDFMaker Search (video removal guide)
About Author: Material provided by: Averina lab