How to remove (uninstall) Peopleswhitepages.com effectively - tips from Averina.com
What Is Peopleswhitepages.com?
Peopleswhitepages.com is a dangerous adware app. Once adware is installed automatically it will set a new browser home page and add various annoying ads to it. As this harmful app is stored in the registry of your system it could be not that easy to uninstall this adware from your computer. A typical example of downloading virus to your computer is when you try to download a movie or any other content from torrents or any other site offering free content. Website owners sometimes try to earn that way by embedding malicious software to the installation file of an application that will be downloaded by users. A downloader is a program providing a user with the necessary file, but it also brings different ad offers that are well-known to any user: malware with irritating ads popping up in the browser, redirected links, programs that change homepage in the browser etc. By the way, Peopleswhitepages.com is true malware.
How to remove Peopleswhitepages.com Easily
There are several ways to uninstall Peopleswhitepages.com from the PC. You can examine the page till the end and perform the needed way of removal. Speaking about the most effective and the quickest technique of removal, so I should say about the software that will help. According to my experience, it is better to find and launch special Peopleswhitepages.com Removal Tool. Removal application that was created especially for a separate class of viruses is the most efficient. It is also possible to install any other antivirus tool that has Peopleswhitepages.com in the base of its signatures. The removal tool that I suggest you (Spyhunter 4) will find and uninstall Peopleswhitepages.com 100%, you can install it clicking this button.
- It removes Peopleswhitepages.com right now. Forever.
- This anti-malware software will protect your computer against future infections.
- It provides professional real-time protection from malware, adware, spyware and other viruses.
- 24/7 professional support
Manual Peopleswhitepages.com removing
Step 1. Uninstall Peopleswhitepages.com from your computer. Manual for Windows 7, 8, 10 and XP
- Enter “Computer” on the desktop and choose “Uninstall or change a program”.
- In the program folder, look for all programs that contain Peopleswhitepages.com in their names. Remove them by clicking “uninstall’ and remove all suspicious programs that contain search, toolbar and others in their names.
Step 2. Clean the registry
- Download adwcleaner free utility app and run it. It searches and removes all files and registry keys that belong to the adware virus category.
- Click “Scan”.
- When scanning is finished, click “Clean” to remove all viruses.
- Click “Ok” to reboot the computer. After rebooting, check if the virus is still in the browser. Perhaps, it’s already removed and everything is fine. If it is not, take Step 3.
Step 3. Uninstall Peopleswhitepages.com from your browser
Remove Peopleswhitepages.com from Google Chrome
- Right-click on the Google Chrome shortcut and choose “properties”.
- In the “Target” field, remove everything going after “C:\Program Files\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe” and click “ok”.
- Choose “Settings” in the Chrome menu.
- In the “Extensions” tab, look for any extension that contains “Peopleswhitepages.com” in its name and remove it by clicking the Recycle Bin. Also remove all suspicious extensions that you didn’t install.
- In the “Settings” tab, find the “On startup” block, uncheck “Open a specific page or set of pages.”, click “Set pages”, enter google. Com in the new field, and click “ok”.
- In the “Search” tab, click “manage search engines” and remove everything except google.com.
- If it didn’t work – use Peopleswhitepages.com removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Google Chrome faster.
Uninstall Peopleswhitepages.com from Firefox
- Right-click the Firefox shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe” in the “target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter Firefox. Tools -> add-ons.
- Remove all suspicious extensions.
- Tools options -> general. Type google. Com in the “Home page” field (“Startup” block).
- Choose Google as your default search engine in the “Search” tab.
If it didn’t work – use Peopleswhitepages.com removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Firefox faster.
Uninstall Peopleswhitepages.com from Internet Explorer
- Right-click the Internet explorer shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe” in the “Target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter internet explorer -> tool -> manage Add-ons.
- Remove all extensions that you didn’t install. You can remove everything.
- Tools -> internet options, type google. Com in the upper field.
- Click “Settings” in the same window of the “Search” block and remove everything except Google. Com and Bing. Com from the list.
If it didn’t work – use Peopleswhitepages.com removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Internet Explorer faster.
Uninstall Peopleswhitepages.com from Safari
- Right-click the safari shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Safari” in the “Target” field and click “ok”.
- Click the Settings button in the upper right corner and select Reset Safari.
- Check all boxes and click OK.
What should I do to protect my PC from Peopleswhitepages.com?
Here you will find the recommendations which will help you avoid installation of Peopleswhitepages.com and issues with browser. Feel free to share those tips with your family and friends just because they will certainly help you keep your PC secured from Peopleswhitepages.com and any other malicious software:
- Do not install software of dubious origins especially if you found them from the websites you don’t know. People quite often make the common mistake and get the app they need. Unfortunately, later this downloaded program appears to be dangerous.
- Listen to your intuition! When a web page seems to be malicious – for instance, it works slowly or there are too many colorful banners – we recommend you to leave it. And don’t forget to check your computer after that!
- Stay attentive during the entire process of installation. Try not to miss a single line and a single radiobutton. Uncheck all boxes which are irrelevant for you and you do not want to install them.
- Even if you do not recall having downloaded any applications it would make sense to inspect your system for adware and viruses once a week.
|Method to uninstall||Price|
|Computer repair shop||$95-$140|
|Probability of Data theft||62,4%|
|Self-active Launch in OS||45,6%|
|Manual removal effectiveness||42,8%|
|Free Antivirus removal||45,6%|
|Paid Antivirus removal||89,3%|
|Infection Risk (USA)||6,2%|
|Risk of infection (Europe)||2,3%|
100% Peopleswhitepages.com Removal
Spyhunter is the most efficient malware eliminator which easily and quickly removes all types of malicious applications including those remaining invisible for your antivirus software. Spyhunter will be helpful if you did not manage to uninstall Peopleswhitepages.com manually as well. It will provide the best protection to your computer thanks to daily updates of the base of viruses.
How to uninstall Peopleswhitepages.com (video removal guide)
About Author: Material provided by: Averina lab