How to remove (uninstall) Postyourlife.com (removal guide) - tips from Averina.com
What Is Postyourlife.com?
Postyourlife.com is a malicious app often called advertising software. As you let adware install it will set another home page of your browser and annoy you with advertisement. Virus files are saved to the registry and it turns out to be not easy to remove such an application. A usual example of obtaining virus to to the computer is when you download a program or anything else from torrents or any other site offering free content. Frankly speaking, it is a way to earn money for some owners of websites – they merely add harmful apps into the installation file and publish it. We recommend you not to count on downloaders too much – keep in mind that they often do lots of unneeded things from setting a browser home page to infesting your system with malware and viruses. Postyourlife.com belongs to this kind of programs.
How to remove Postyourlife.com Comfortably
There are several techniques to uninstall Postyourlife.com from the PC. You can look through the article entirely and perform the wanted removal technique. If we speak about the easiest and the promptest way of removal, so I should say about the programs that will solve the problem. According to my experience, the best way is to download and launch efficient Postyourlife.com Removal Tool. Removal software that was created especially for a separate type of malware is the most efficient. It is also possible to run any other antivirus tool that has Postyourlife.com in the signature base. The antivirus software that I advise you (Spyhunter 4) will detect and uninstall Postyourlife.com 100%, you are welcome to download it using this button.
- It removes Postyourlife.com right now. Forever.
- This anti-malware software will protect your computer against future infections.
- It provides professional real-time protection from malware, adware, spyware and other viruses.
- 24/7 professional support
Manual Postyourlife.com removing
Step 1. Uninstall Postyourlife.com from your computer. Manual for Windows 7, 8, 10 and XP
- Enter “Computer” on the desktop and choose “Uninstall or change a program”.
- In the program folder, look for all programs that contain Postyourlife.com in their names. Remove them by clicking “uninstall’ and remove all suspicious programs that contain search, toolbar and others in their names.
Step 2. Clean the registry
- Download adwcleaner free utility app and run it. It searches and removes all files and registry keys that belong to the adware virus category.
- Click “Scan”.
- When scanning is finished, click “Clean” to remove all viruses.
- Click “Ok” to reboot the computer. After rebooting, check if the virus is still in the browser. Perhaps, it’s already removed and everything is fine. If it is not, take Step 3.
Step 3. Uninstall Postyourlife.com from your browser
Remove Postyourlife.com from Google Chrome
- Right-click on the Google Chrome shortcut and choose “properties”.
- In the “Target” field, remove everything going after “C:\Program Files\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe” and click “ok”.
- Choose “Settings” in the Chrome menu.
- In the “Extensions” tab, look for any extension that contains “Postyourlife.com” in its name and remove it by clicking the Recycle Bin. Also remove all suspicious extensions that you didn’t install.
- In the “Settings” tab, find the “On startup” block, uncheck “Open a specific page or set of pages.”, click “Set pages”, enter google. Com in the new field, and click “ok”.
- In the “Search” tab, click “manage search engines” and remove everything except google.com.
- If it didn’t work – use Postyourlife.com removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Google Chrome faster.
Uninstall Postyourlife.com from Firefox
- Right-click the Firefox shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe” in the “target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter Firefox. Tools -> add-ons.
- Remove all suspicious extensions.
- Tools options -> general. Type google. Com in the “Home page” field (“Startup” block).
- Choose Google as your default search engine in the “Search” tab.
If it didn’t work – use Postyourlife.com removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Firefox faster.
Uninstall Postyourlife.com from Internet Explorer
- Right-click the Internet explorer shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe” in the “Target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter internet explorer -> tool -> manage Add-ons.
- Remove all extensions that you didn’t install. You can remove everything.
- Tools -> internet options, type google. Com in the upper field.
- Click “Settings” in the same window of the “Search” block and remove everything except Google. Com and Bing. Com from the list.
If it didn’t work – use Postyourlife.com removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Internet Explorer faster.
Uninstall Postyourlife.com from Safari
- Right-click the safari shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Safari” in the “Target” field and click “ok”.
- Click the Settings button in the upper right corner and select Reset Safari.
- Check all boxes and click OK.
What should I do to protect my PC from Postyourlife.com?
Below you will find the useful recommendations which would help you prevent Postyourlife.com installation and issues with browser. Don’t hesitate to send our advice with your nearest and dearest as they will certainly help you keep the computer protected from Postyourlife.com and other malicious software:
- Don’t install software of dubious origins especially if you got them from the websites you don’t know. People quite often make the common mistake and download the program they were looking for. Unfortunately, later this downloaded program appears to be dangerous.
- Listen to your intuition! When a web page seems to be suspicious – for example, it functions too slowly or it is literally made of colorful banners – we advise you to close it immediately. And remember to check your computer for viruses!
- Stay attentive during the all app installation. Get sure you haven’t missed a single window and a single radiobutton. Untick all things which are not relevant for you and you do not want to install.
- And even in case if you don’t remember downloading any software it would make sense to inspect your computer for viruses at least once a week.
|Method to uninstall||Price|
|Computer repair shop||$95-$140|
|Probability of Data theft||59,8%|
|Self-active Launch in OS||45,6%|
|Manual removal effectiveness||15,8%|
|Free Antivirus removal||27,5%|
|Paid Antivirus removal||98,3%|
|Infection Risk (USA)||2,9%|
|Risk of infection (Europe)||6,0%|
Complete removal of Postyourlife.com
Spyhunter is an incredibly effective malware uninstaller that easily and quickly removes all types of malicious applications including those remaining invisible for your antivirus software. Spyhunter will be irreplaceable if you failed to remove Postyourlife.com manually as well. It guarantees the best safety of your PC due to daily updates of the signature base.
How to uninstall Postyourlife.com (video removal guide)
About Author: Material provided by: Averina lab