How to remove (uninstall) QuickConverter (removal guide) - tips from Averina.com
What Is QuickConverter?
QuickConverter is adware which can infest your PC. As adware is installed it will set a new home page in browser and add various ads to it. Since this malicious app is stored in the registry of your system it could be not that simple thing to delete this adware from your PC. People usually get such harmful app in the package with free apps or with torrents from websites they are not sure about. Website owners may attempt to do content monetization in such a bad way by adding malicious software into the archive with an app downloaded by users. You are advised to be careful dealing with different downloaders since they often do a lot of unneeded things including downloading harmful programs, intervening settings of your browser and so forth. By the way, QuickConverter is true malware.
How to remove QuickConverter Comfortably
There are a lot of techniques to uninstall QuickConverter from your PC. You can read the page completely and perform the needed removal technique. If we speak about the facilest and the quickest method of removal, so I should say about the software that will help. As many specialists say, the best way is to download and run efficient QuickConverter Removal Tool. Removal program that was created for a separate class of computer infections is the most efficient. You are welcome also to install any other antimalware that has QuickConverter in the base of its signatures. The antivirus software that I advise you (Spyhunter 4) will detect and remove QuickConverter completely, you can get it clicking this button.
- It removes QuickConverter right now. Forever.
- This anti-malware software will protect your computer against future infections.
- It provides professional real-time protection from malware, adware, spyware and other viruses.
- 24/7 professional support
Manual QuickConverter removing
Step 1. Uninstall QuickConverter from your computer. Manual for Windows 7, 8, 10 and XP
- Enter “Computer” on the desktop and choose “Uninstall or change a program”.
- In the program folder, look for all programs that contain QuickConverter in their names. Remove them by clicking “uninstall’ and remove all suspicious programs that contain search, toolbar and others in their names.
Step 2. Clean the registry
- Download adwcleaner free utility app and run it. It searches and removes all files and registry keys that belong to the adware virus category.
- Click “Scan”.
- When scanning is finished, click “Clean” to remove all viruses.
- Click “Ok” to reboot the computer. After rebooting, check if the virus is still in the browser. Perhaps, it’s already removed and everything is fine. If it is not, take Step 3.
Step 3. Uninstall QuickConverter from your browser
Remove QuickConverter from Google Chrome
- Right-click on the Google Chrome shortcut and choose “properties”.
- In the “Target” field, remove everything going after “C:\Program Files\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe” and click “ok”.
- Choose “Settings” in the Chrome menu.
- In the “Extensions” tab, look for any extension that contains “QuickConverter” in its name and remove it by clicking the Recycle Bin. Also remove all suspicious extensions that you didn’t install.
- In the “Settings” tab, find the “On startup” block, uncheck “Open a specific page or set of pages.”, click “Set pages”, enter google. Com in the new field, and click “ok”.
- In the “Search” tab, click “manage search engines” and remove everything except google.com.
- If it didn’t work – use QuickConverter removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Google Chrome faster.
Uninstall QuickConverter from Firefox
- Right-click the Firefox shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe” in the “target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter Firefox. Tools -> add-ons.
- Remove all suspicious extensions.
- Tools options -> general. Type google. Com in the “Home page” field (“Startup” block).
- Choose Google as your default search engine in the “Search” tab.
If it didn’t work – use QuickConverter removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Firefox faster.
Uninstall QuickConverter from Internet Explorer
- Right-click the Internet explorer shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe” in the “Target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter internet explorer -> tool -> manage Add-ons.
- Remove all extensions that you didn’t install. You can remove everything.
- Tools -> internet options, type google. Com in the upper field.
- Click “Settings” in the same window of the “Search” block and remove everything except Google. Com and Bing. Com from the list.
If it didn’t work – use QuickConverter removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Internet Explorer faster.
Uninstall QuickConverter from Safari
- Right-click the safari shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Safari” in the “Target” field and click “ok”.
- Click the Settings button in the upper right corner and select Reset Safari.
- Check all boxes and click OK.
What should I do to protect my PC from QuickConverter?
Below you will find some recommendations that would help you avoid QuickConverter installation and browser infection. Feel free to share our suggestions with your family and friends just because they will really allow you to keep your PC safe and protected from QuickConverter and other malware:
- Do not install dubious programs especially if you found them on the web pages you do not know well. People often commit the same mistake and download the app they need. Unfortunately, eventually this downloaded program appears to be malicious.
- Consider your intuition! When a web page seems to be suspicious – for instance, it functions slowly or it is full of bright banners – it is better for you to leave it. And remember to check your computer for viruses!
- Keep attention during the entire process of software installation. Try not to miss a single line and a single radiobutton. Untick all boxes which are unneeded and you don’t want to install them.
- And even if you don’t remember downloading any software it would be smart to inspect your system for viruses and malicious software every week.
|Method to uninstall||Price|
|Computer repair shop||$95-$140|
|Probability of Data theft||62,4%|
|Self-active Launch in OS||45,6%|
|Manual removal effectiveness||62,5%|
|Free Antivirus removal||65,4%|
|Paid Antivirus removal||91,0%|
|Infection Risk (USA)||1,2%|
|Risk of infection (Europe)||6,3%|
100% QuickConverter Removal
Spyhunter is probably the most efficient malware uninstaller that easily removes all kinds of malicious applications including the programs which remain invisible for your antivirus software. Spyhunter will be irreplaceable if you did not remove QuickConverter manually as well. It will provide the best level security to your system thanks to regular updates of the base of viruses.
How to uninstall QuickConverter (video removal guide)
About Author: Material provided by: Averina lab