How to remove (uninstall) QuickPDFMerger ads - tips from Averina.com
What Is QuickPDFMerger?
QuickPDFMerger is malicious advertisement software which can cause harm to your PC. As adware is automatically installed it will change the home page in browser and add various ads to it. Virus elements get to the system registry and it’s not an easy thing to remove this application. A habitual example of obtaining virus to your computer is when you try to download a program or any other content from from a new source or any other site offering free content. Frankly speaking, it is another way to earn money for some of owners of websites – they add harmful apps into the installation file and promote it. A file downloader is a program providing a user with the needed file, but it also installs different offers that are well-known to users: unneeded software with irritating advertisement popping up in the browser, redirected links, programs that change browser homepage and so forth. QuickPDFMerger belongs to this kind of programs.
How to remove QuickPDFMerger Easily
There are numerous techniques to uninstall QuickPDFMerger from your PC. It is better to examine the page till the end and choose the effective way of removal. If we speak about the easiest and the quickest method of removal, so I should mention the programs that will solve the problem. As many specialists say, it is better to find and launch efficient QuickPDFMerger Removal Tool. Removal program that was written especially for a single type of malware is the most effective. It is also possible to install any other antivirus tool that has QuickPDFMerger in the base of viruses. The antimalware that I suggest you (Spyhunter 4) will detect and uninstall QuickPDFMerger absolutely, you can install it clicking this download button.
- It removes QuickPDFMerger right now. Forever.
- This anti-malware software will protect your computer against future infections.
- It provides professional real-time protection from malware, adware, spyware and other viruses.
- 24/7 professional support
Manual QuickPDFMerger removing
Step 1. Uninstall QuickPDFMerger from your computer. Manual for Windows 7, 8, 10 and XP
- Enter “Computer” on the desktop and choose “Uninstall or change a program”.
- In the program folder, look for all programs that contain QuickPDFMerger in their names. Remove them by clicking “uninstall’ and remove all suspicious programs that contain search, toolbar and others in their names.
Step 2. Clean the registry
- Download adwcleaner free utility app and run it. It searches and removes all files and registry keys that belong to the adware virus category.
- Click “Scan”.
- When scanning is finished, click “Clean” to remove all viruses.
- Click “Ok” to reboot the computer. After rebooting, check if the virus is still in the browser. Perhaps, it’s already removed and everything is fine. If it is not, take Step 3.
Step 3. Uninstall QuickPDFMerger from your browser
Remove QuickPDFMerger from Google Chrome
- Right-click on the Google Chrome shortcut and choose “properties”.
- In the “Target” field, remove everything going after “C:\Program Files\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe” and click “ok”.
- Choose “Settings” in the Chrome menu.
- In the “Extensions” tab, look for any extension that contains “QuickPDFMerger” in its name and remove it by clicking the Recycle Bin. Also remove all suspicious extensions that you didn’t install.
- In the “Settings” tab, find the “On startup” block, uncheck “Open a specific page or set of pages.”, click “Set pages”, enter google. Com in the new field, and click “ok”.
- In the “Search” tab, click “manage search engines” and remove everything except google.com.
- If it didn’t work – use QuickPDFMerger removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Google Chrome faster.
Uninstall QuickPDFMerger from Firefox
- Right-click the Firefox shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe” in the “target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter Firefox. Tools -> add-ons.
- Remove all suspicious extensions.
- Tools options -> general. Type google. Com in the “Home page” field (“Startup” block).
- Choose Google as your default search engine in the “Search” tab.
If it didn’t work – use QuickPDFMerger removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Firefox faster.
Uninstall QuickPDFMerger from Internet Explorer
- Right-click the Internet explorer shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe” in the “Target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter internet explorer -> tool -> manage Add-ons.
- Remove all extensions that you didn’t install. You can remove everything.
- Tools -> internet options, type google. Com in the upper field.
- Click “Settings” in the same window of the “Search” block and remove everything except Google. Com and Bing. Com from the list.
If it didn’t work – use QuickPDFMerger removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Internet Explorer faster.
Uninstall QuickPDFMerger from Safari
- Right-click the safari shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Safari” in the “Target” field and click “ok”.
- Click the Settings button in the upper right corner and select Reset Safari.
- Check all boxes and click OK.
What should I do to protect my PC from QuickPDFMerger?
Below you can find the useful recommendations that would help you prevent installation of QuickPDFMerger and issues with browser. Feel free to share our tips with your friends and family members just because they will really help you keep your PC secured from QuickPDFMerger and any other malware:
- Do not install dubious programs especially if you found them on the web pages you don’t know. People quite often make the same mistake and get the app they need. Unfortunately, later this program turns out to be dangerous.
- Consider your intuition! When a web page looks suspicious – for instance, it works too slowly or it is literally made of bright banners – we advise you to close it immediately. And remember to check your PC for viruses!
- Keep attention during the the whole process of software installation. Get sure you haven’t missed a single window and a single checkbox. Uncheck all checkboxes that don’t look relevant and you don’t want to install.
- Even if you do not recall having downloaded any software it would make sense to inspect your computer for adware and viruses every week.
|Method to uninstall||Price|
|Computer repair shop||$95-$140|
|Probability of Data theft||97,1%|
|Self-active Launch in OS||19,8%|
|Manual removal effectiveness||15,8%|
|Free Antivirus removal||65,4%|
|Paid Antivirus removal||99,2%|
|Infection Risk (USA)||6,8%|
|Risk of infection (Europe)||9,1%|
How to fully remove QuickPDFMerger
Spyhunter is the most powerful malware uninstaller which quickly deletes all kinds of malicious applications and even the apps remaining invisible for your antivirus software. Spyhunter will be irreplaceable if you failed to uninstall QuickPDFMerger manually. It provides the best protection to your computer thanks to regular upgrade of the base of signatures.
How to uninstall QuickPDFMerger (video removal guide)
About Author: Material provided by: Averina lab