How to remove (uninstall) Rapidyl.net adware - tips from Averina.com
What Is Rapidyl.net?
Rapidyl.net is a malicious app often called adware. As you let adware install it will set another home page of the browser and annoy you with ads. Since this malicious app is located in the system registry it could be not that easy to delete this adware on your PC. A usual situation for downloading virus to your computer is when you try to download a movie or anything else from a torrents website or any other site offering free content. Frankly speaking, it is a way to earn more money for some owners of websites – they add harmful apps into the installation file and thus promote it. A downloader is an application that provides you with the needed file, but it also brings different offers that are well-known to any user: bad software with irritating advertisement popping up in a browser window, links with bad redirections, programs setting a new browser starting page etc. Rapidyl.net belongs to this kind of programs.
How to remove Rapidyl.net Simply
There are many methods to uninstall Rapidyl.net from the PC. It is better to examine the article completely and choose the effective method. If we speak about the most effective and the fastest way of removal, so I should notice the programs that will uninstall the unwanted program. According to my experience, it is better to find and use special Rapidyl.net Removal Tool. Removal software that was written for a single type of viruses is the most efficient. You can also run any other antivirus tool that has Rapidyl.net in the base of its signatures. The removal tool that I suggest you (Spyhunter 4) will find and remove Rapidyl.net completely, you are welcome to download it using this button.
- It removes Rapidyl.net right now. Forever.
- This anti-malware software will protect your computer against future infections.
- It provides professional real-time protection from malware, adware, spyware and other viruses.
- 24/7 professional support
Manual Rapidyl.net removing
Step 1. Uninstall Rapidyl.net from your computer. Manual for Windows 7, 8, 10 and XP
- Enter “Computer” on the desktop and choose “Uninstall or change a program”.
- In the program folder, look for all programs that contain Rapidyl.net in their names. Remove them by clicking “uninstall’ and remove all suspicious programs that contain search, toolbar and others in their names.
Step 2. Clean the registry
- Download adwcleaner free utility app and run it. It searches and removes all files and registry keys that belong to the adware virus category.
- Click “Scan”.
- When scanning is finished, click “Clean” to remove all viruses.
- Click “Ok” to reboot the computer. After rebooting, check if the virus is still in the browser. Perhaps, it’s already removed and everything is fine. If it is not, take Step 3.
Step 3. Uninstall Rapidyl.net from your browser
Remove Rapidyl.net from Google Chrome
- Right-click on the Google Chrome shortcut and choose “properties”.
- In the “Target” field, remove everything going after “C:\Program Files\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe” and click “ok”.
- Choose “Settings” in the Chrome menu.
- In the “Extensions” tab, look for any extension that contains “Rapidyl.net” in its name and remove it by clicking the Recycle Bin. Also remove all suspicious extensions that you didn’t install.
- In the “Settings” tab, find the “On startup” block, uncheck “Open a specific page or set of pages.”, click “Set pages”, enter google. Com in the new field, and click “ok”.
- In the “Search” tab, click “manage search engines” and remove everything except google.com.
- If it didn’t work – use Rapidyl.net removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Google Chrome faster.
Uninstall Rapidyl.net from Firefox
- Right-click the Firefox shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe” in the “target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter Firefox. Tools -> add-ons.
- Remove all suspicious extensions.
- Tools options -> general. Type google. Com in the “Home page” field (“Startup” block).
- Choose Google as your default search engine in the “Search” tab.
If it didn’t work – use Rapidyl.net removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Firefox faster.
Uninstall Rapidyl.net from Internet Explorer
- Right-click the Internet explorer shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe” in the “Target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter internet explorer -> tool -> manage Add-ons.
- Remove all extensions that you didn’t install. You can remove everything.
- Tools -> internet options, type google. Com in the upper field.
- Click “Settings” in the same window of the “Search” block and remove everything except Google. Com and Bing. Com from the list.
If it didn’t work – use Rapidyl.net removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Internet Explorer faster.
Uninstall Rapidyl.net from Safari
- Right-click the safari shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Safari” in the “Target” field and click “ok”.
- Click the Settings button in the upper right corner and select Reset Safari.
- Check all boxes and click OK.
What should I do to protect my PC from Rapidyl.net?
Below you will find the useful recommendations that would help you prevent installation of Rapidyl.net and browser infection. Don’t hesitate to send those suggestions with your nearest and dearest as they will definitely allow you to keep the PC secured from Rapidyl.net and any other malicious software:
- Do not install software of dubious origins especially if you found them on the web pages you do not know well. People often make the same mistake and get the needed application. However, eventually this program appears to be dangerous.
- Don’t ignore your intuition! When a website looks malicious – for example, it works too slowly or it is literally made of colorful banners – we recommend you to close it. And remember to scan your computer for viruses afterwards!
- Be attentive during the entire process of installation. Get sure you haven’t missed a single line and a single checkbox. Untick all things which are irrelevant and you don’t want to install.
- And even in case if you don’t remember downloading any software it would make sense to inspect your computer for adware and viruses once a week.
|Method to uninstall||Price|
|Computer repair shop||$95-$140|
|Probability of Data theft||59,8%|
|Self-active Launch in OS||33,8%|
|Manual removal effectiveness||13,5%|
|Free Antivirus removal||27,5%|
|Paid Antivirus removal||82,8%|
|Infection Risk (USA)||6,4%|
|Risk of infection (Europe)||6,6%|
100% Rapidyl.net Removal
Spyhunter is the most powerful malware uninstaller that easily and quickly removes all types of adware and malware and even the programs that are invisible for your antivirus. Spyhunter will be helpful if you failed to remove Rapidyl.net manually as well. It guarantees the best protection to your system due to daily updating of the signature base.
How to uninstall Rapidyl.net (video removal guide)
About Author: Material provided by: Averina lab