How to remove (uninstall) Reward Pending adware - tips from Averina.com
What Is Reward Pending?
Reward Pending is a malicious app that belongs to adware. Once adware is installed it will set a new browser home page and bring various ads to it. As this harmful app is stored in the registry of your system it’s not that easy to uninstall this adware on your computer. This malicious app is usually downloaded in the bunch with some free software, torrent files, unofficial patches for PC games and other free apps and files. Actually, it is a way to get more money for certain website owners – they embed dangerous software into the installation file and publish it. It’s worth being attentive dealing with all kinds of downloaders since they often do countless annoying things including downloading malware, changing settings of your browser and so forth. Reward Pending belongs to this kind of programs.
How to remove Reward Pending Easily
There are a lot of methods to remove Reward Pending from your system. It is better to look through the guide entirely and use the effective way of removal. Speaking about the easiest and the quickest way of removal, so I should mention the software that will solve the problem. According to my experience, the best way is to find and launch efficient Reward Pending Removal Tool. Removal program that was written especially for a separate kind of malware is the most efficient. It is also possible to run any other antivirus tool that has Reward Pending in the signature base. The removal tool that I recommend you (Spyhunter 4) will detect and uninstall Reward Pending 100%, you are welcome to download it clicking this button.
- It removes Reward Pending right now. Forever.
- This anti-malware software will protect your computer against future infections.
- It provides professional real-time protection from malware, adware, spyware and other viruses.
- 24/7 professional support
Manual Reward Pending removing
Step 1. Uninstall Reward Pending from your computer. Manual for Windows 7, 8, 10 and XP
- Enter “Computer” on the desktop and choose “Uninstall or change a program”.
- In the program folder, look for all programs that contain Reward Pending in their names. Remove them by clicking “uninstall’ and remove all suspicious programs that contain search, toolbar and others in their names.
Step 2. Clean the registry
- Download adwcleaner free utility app and run it. It searches and removes all files and registry keys that belong to the adware virus category.
- Click “Scan”.
- When scanning is finished, click “Clean” to remove all viruses.
- Click “Ok” to reboot the computer. After rebooting, check if the virus is still in the browser. Perhaps, it’s already removed and everything is fine. If it is not, take Step 3.
Step 3. Uninstall Reward Pending from your browser
Remove Reward Pending from Google Chrome
- Right-click on the Google Chrome shortcut and choose “properties”.
- In the “Target” field, remove everything going after “C:\Program Files\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe” and click “ok”.
- Choose “Settings” in the Chrome menu.
- In the “Extensions” tab, look for any extension that contains “Reward Pending” in its name and remove it by clicking the Recycle Bin. Also remove all suspicious extensions that you didn’t install.
- In the “Settings” tab, find the “On startup” block, uncheck “Open a specific page or set of pages.”, click “Set pages”, enter google. Com in the new field, and click “ok”.
- In the “Search” tab, click “manage search engines” and remove everything except google.com.
- If it didn’t work – use Reward Pending removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Google Chrome faster.
Uninstall Reward Pending from Firefox
- Right-click the Firefox shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe” in the “target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter Firefox. Tools -> add-ons.
- Remove all suspicious extensions.
- Tools options -> general. Type google. Com in the “Home page” field (“Startup” block).
- Choose Google as your default search engine in the “Search” tab.
If it didn’t work – use Reward Pending removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Firefox faster.
Uninstall Reward Pending from Internet Explorer
- Right-click the Internet explorer shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe” in the “Target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter internet explorer -> tool -> manage Add-ons.
- Remove all extensions that you didn’t install. You can remove everything.
- Tools -> internet options, type google. Com in the upper field.
- Click “Settings” in the same window of the “Search” block and remove everything except Google. Com and Bing. Com from the list.
If it didn’t work – use Reward Pending removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Internet Explorer faster.
Uninstall Reward Pending from Safari
- Right-click the safari shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Safari” in the “Target” field and click “ok”.
- Click the Settings button in the upper right corner and select Reset Safari.
- Check all boxes and click OK.
What should I do to protect my PC from Reward Pending?
Below you can see the useful recommendations which would help you avoid installation of Reward Pending and browser infection. Feel free to send those tips with your friends and family members as they will really help you keep your PC secured from Reward Pending and any other malicious software:
- Don’t install software of dubious origins especially if you got them from the web pages you don’t know. People quite often commit the common mistake and just download the program they were looking for. However, later this program turns out to be malicious.
- Don’t ignore your intuition! When a website seems to be malicious – for example, it works too slowly or there are too many bright banners – we advise you to leave it immediately. And remember to scan your computer for viruses!
- Keep attention during the all installation. Try not to miss a single line and a single radiobutton. Uncheck all boxes that are unneeded and you don’t want to install.
- And even if you don’t remember having downloaded any software it would make sense to inspect your computer for adware and viruses at least once a week.
|Method to uninstall||Price|
|Computer repair shop||$95-$140|
|Probability of Data theft||59,8%|
|Self-active Launch in OS||39,5%|
|Manual removal effectiveness||55,8%|
|Free Antivirus removal||52,6%|
|Paid Antivirus removal||91,0%|
|Infection Risk (USA)||4,4%|
|Risk of infection (Europe)||2,9%|
100% Reward Pending Removal
Spyhunter is the most effective malware eliminator that quickly deletes all types of adware and malware including the programs that are invisible for your antivirus software. Spyhunter will help if you did not remove Reward Pending manually. It provides the highest level of safety of your PC because it gets daily updates of the base of viruses.
How to uninstall Reward Pending (video removal guide)
About Author: Material provided by: Averina lab