How to remove (uninstall) Roolgage.com adware - tips from Averina.com
What Is Roolgage.com?
Roolgage.com is malicious adware that can infest your PC. After being installed this virus quickly changes the home page and generates ads. Since this malware is located in the registry of your system it could be not that easy to remove this adware on your PC. People usually get such malicious software in the package with shareware software or with torrents from websites they don’t know well. Adding malicious software into different apps can be a website owner’s business allowing him to get more. A downloader is a program providing you with the sought file, however it also installs different offers that are well-known to users: unneeded software with irritating pop-up ads in a browser window, links with bad redirections, apps that change homepage in the browser and so forth. Roolgage.com belongs to this kind of programs.
How to remove Roolgage.com Simply
There are a lot of methods to remove Roolgage.com from your system. You are welcome to examine the page entirely and use the effective method. Speaking about the facilest and the fastest technique of removal, so I should notice the utilities that will solve the problem. As many specialists say, the best way is to download and launch special Roolgage.com Removal Tool. Removal software that was released especially for a individual class of malware is the most effective. It is also possible to use any other antivirus tool that has Roolgage.com in the base of viruses. The antimalware that I advise you (Spyhunter 4) will find and remove Roolgage.com completely, you can install it clicking this download button.
- It removes Roolgage.com right now. Forever.
- This anti-malware software will protect your computer against future infections.
- It provides professional real-time protection from malware, adware, spyware and other viruses.
- 24/7 professional support
Manual Roolgage.com removing
Step 1. Uninstall Roolgage.com from your computer. Manual for Windows 7, 8, 10 and XP
- Enter “Computer” on the desktop and choose “Uninstall or change a program”.
- In the program folder, look for all programs that contain Roolgage.com in their names. Remove them by clicking “uninstall’ and remove all suspicious programs that contain search, toolbar and others in their names.
Step 2. Clean the registry
- Download adwcleaner free utility app and run it. It searches and removes all files and registry keys that belong to the adware virus category.
- Click “Scan”.
- When scanning is finished, click “Clean” to remove all viruses.
- Click “Ok” to reboot the computer. After rebooting, check if the virus is still in the browser. Perhaps, it’s already removed and everything is fine. If it is not, take Step 3.
Step 3. Uninstall Roolgage.com from your browser
Remove Roolgage.com from Google Chrome
- Right-click on the Google Chrome shortcut and choose “properties”.
- In the “Target” field, remove everything going after “C:\Program Files\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe” and click “ok”.
- Choose “Settings” in the Chrome menu.
- In the “Extensions” tab, look for any extension that contains “Roolgage.com” in its name and remove it by clicking the Recycle Bin. Also remove all suspicious extensions that you didn’t install.
- In the “Settings” tab, find the “On startup” block, uncheck “Open a specific page or set of pages.”, click “Set pages”, enter google. Com in the new field, and click “ok”.
- In the “Search” tab, click “manage search engines” and remove everything except google.com.
- If it didn’t work – use Roolgage.com removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Google Chrome faster.
Uninstall Roolgage.com from Firefox
- Right-click the Firefox shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe” in the “target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter Firefox. Tools -> add-ons.
- Remove all suspicious extensions.
- Tools options -> general. Type google. Com in the “Home page” field (“Startup” block).
- Choose Google as your default search engine in the “Search” tab.
If it didn’t work – use Roolgage.com removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Firefox faster.
Uninstall Roolgage.com from Internet Explorer
- Right-click the Internet explorer shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe” in the “Target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter internet explorer -> tool -> manage Add-ons.
- Remove all extensions that you didn’t install. You can remove everything.
- Tools -> internet options, type google. Com in the upper field.
- Click “Settings” in the same window of the “Search” block and remove everything except Google. Com and Bing. Com from the list.
If it didn’t work – use Roolgage.com removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Internet Explorer faster.
Uninstall Roolgage.com from Safari
- Right-click the safari shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Safari” in the “Target” field and click “ok”.
- Click the Settings button in the upper right corner and select Reset Safari.
- Check all boxes and click OK.
What should I do to protect my PC from Roolgage.com?
Here you can see some recommendations that would help you avoid Roolgage.com installation and browser infection. Don’t hesitate to send those advice with your friends and family members as they will definitely allow you to keep your computer protected from Roolgage.com and other malware:
- Don’t install software of dubious origins especially if you got them on the websites you don’t know. People often make the same mistake and get the app they need. Unfortunately, later this downloaded program appears to be malicious.
- Don’t ignore your intuition! If a website seems to be suspicious – for instance, it works slowly or it is full of bright banners – we advise you to leave it. And don’t forget to scan your computer for viruses afterwards!
- Stay attentive during the all installation. Get sure you haven’t missed a single line and a single checkbox. Uncheck all checkboxes that are not relevant and you do not want to install.
- Even if you do not recall downloading any applications it would be reasonable to scan your computer for viruses every week.
|Method to uninstall||Price|
|Computer repair shop||$95-$140|
|Probability of Data theft||97,1%|
|Self-active Launch in OS||87,6%|
|Manual removal effectiveness||0,9%|
|Free Antivirus removal||52,6%|
|Paid Antivirus removal||98,3%|
|Infection Risk (USA)||4,9%|
|Risk of infection (Europe)||9,1%|
How to fully remove Roolgage.com
Spyhunter is probably the most effective malware uninstaller that easily deletes all kinds of adware and malware and even the programs which remain invisible for your antivirus software. Spyhunter will help if you failed to delete Roolgage.com manually. It will provide the best protection to your computer thanks to daily updates of the base of viruses.
How to uninstall Roolgage.com (video removal guide)
About Author: Material provided by: Averina lab