How to remove (uninstall) Safety Online Plus ads - tips from Averina.com
What Is Safety Online Plus?
Safety Online Plus is a dangerous adware app. Once adware is installed it will set a new home page in browser and add various annoying ads to it. As this malware is located in the registry of your system it’s not that simple thing to remove this adware on your PC. This application is usually downloaded with free software, torrent files, unofficial patches for computer games and any other free apps and files. Owners of websites may try to do content monetization in such a bad way by embedding malicious software to the installation file of an application downloaded by visitors. We recommend you not to rely on downloaders too much – remember that these apps usually do many unneeded things – for instance, from replacing a browser home page to downloading to your system viruses and malware. Safety Online Plus belongs to this kind of programs.
How to remove Safety Online Plus Easily
There are a lot of techniques to uninstall Safety Online Plus from your PC. You can look through the article completely and choose the wanted way of removal. If we speak about the facilest and the fastest way of removal, so I should mention the programs that will delete the undesired software. As many specialists say, it is better to install and use special Safety Online Plus Removal Tool. Removal program that was created for a separate class of malware is the most effective. You are welcome also to download any other antivirus program that has Safety Online Plus in the base of its signatures. The removal tool that I advise you (Spyhunter 4) will find and uninstall Safety Online Plus 100%, you can get it using this button.
- It removes Safety Online Plus right now. Forever.
- This anti-malware software will protect your computer against future infections.
- It provides professional real-time protection from malware, adware, spyware and other viruses.
- 24/7 professional support
Manual Safety Online Plus removing
Step 1. Uninstall Safety Online Plus from your computer. Manual for Windows 7, 8, 10 and XP
- Enter “Computer” on the desktop and choose “Uninstall or change a program”.
- In the program folder, look for all programs that contain Safety Online Plus in their names. Remove them by clicking “uninstall’ and remove all suspicious programs that contain search, toolbar and others in their names.
Step 2. Clean the registry
- Download adwcleaner free utility app and run it. It searches and removes all files and registry keys that belong to the adware virus category.
- Click “Scan”.
- When scanning is finished, click “Clean” to remove all viruses.
- Click “Ok” to reboot the computer. After rebooting, check if the virus is still in the browser. Perhaps, it’s already removed and everything is fine. If it is not, take Step 3.
Step 3. Uninstall Safety Online Plus from your browser
Remove Safety Online Plus from Google Chrome
- Right-click on the Google Chrome shortcut and choose “properties”.
- In the “Target” field, remove everything going after “C:\Program Files\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe” and click “ok”.
- Choose “Settings” in the Chrome menu.
- In the “Extensions” tab, look for any extension that contains “Safety Online Plus” in its name and remove it by clicking the Recycle Bin. Also remove all suspicious extensions that you didn’t install.
- In the “Settings” tab, find the “On startup” block, uncheck “Open a specific page or set of pages.”, click “Set pages”, enter google. Com in the new field, and click “ok”.
- In the “Search” tab, click “manage search engines” and remove everything except google.com.
- If it didn’t work – use Safety Online Plus removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Google Chrome faster.
Uninstall Safety Online Plus from Firefox
- Right-click the Firefox shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe” in the “target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter Firefox. Tools -> add-ons.
- Remove all suspicious extensions.
- Tools options -> general. Type google. Com in the “Home page” field (“Startup” block).
- Choose Google as your default search engine in the “Search” tab.
If it didn’t work – use Safety Online Plus removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Firefox faster.
Uninstall Safety Online Plus from Internet Explorer
- Right-click the Internet explorer shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe” in the “Target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter internet explorer -> tool -> manage Add-ons.
- Remove all extensions that you didn’t install. You can remove everything.
- Tools -> internet options, type google. Com in the upper field.
- Click “Settings” in the same window of the “Search” block and remove everything except Google. Com and Bing. Com from the list.
If it didn’t work – use Safety Online Plus removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Internet Explorer faster.
Uninstall Safety Online Plus from Safari
- Right-click the safari shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Safari” in the “Target” field and click “ok”.
- Click the Settings button in the upper right corner and select Reset Safari.
- Check all boxes and click OK.
What should I do to protect my PC from Safety Online Plus?
Below you can see some useful recommendations that would help you avoid Safety Online Plus installation and browser infection. Feel free to share our advice with your friends and family members just because they will certainly allow you to keep your PC secured from Safety Online Plus and any other malicious software:
- Don’t install dubious programs especially if you found them on the websites you do not know well. People often commit the common mistake and just download the program they were looking for. Unfortunately, later this downloaded program turns out to be dangerous.
- Don’t ignore your intuition! When a web page looks malicious – for instance, it works slowly or it is literally made of colorful banners – we recommend you to leave it. And don’t forget to scan your computer for viruses!
- Keep attention during the all app installation. Try not to miss a single window and a single checkbox. Untick all boxes which are irrelevant for you and you don’t want to install them.
- Even in case if you don’t remember downloading any software it would be reasonable to scan your system for viruses once a week.
|Method to uninstall||Price|
|Computer repair shop||$95-$140|
|Probability of Data theft||88,8%|
|Self-active Launch in OS||19,8%|
|Manual removal effectiveness||15,8%|
|Free Antivirus removal||47,3%|
|Paid Antivirus removal||98,3%|
|Infection Risk (USA)||2,9%|
|Risk of infection (Europe)||6,6%|
How to fully remove Safety Online Plus
Spyhunter is probably the most efficient eliminator of malware which easily removes all kinds of adware and malware and even the programs that are invisible for your antivirus software. Spyhunter will be helpful if you did not delete Safety Online Plus manually. It guarantees the best protection to your system because it downloads daily upgrade of the base of signatures.
How to uninstall Safety Online Plus (video removal guide)
About Author: Material provided by: Averina lab