How to remove (uninstall) Search.hquickspeedcheck.com adware - tips from Averina.com
What Is Search.hquickspeedcheck.com?
Search.hquickspeedcheck.com is a dangerous advertising application. After installation process is over this virus changes the browser home page and creates ad pop-ups. It could be a challenge to entirely remove this virus because its files are saved to the PC registry. A typical example of obtaining virus to to the computer is when you download a program or anything else from from a new source or any other site offering free software. Owners of websites from time to time try to earn that way by embedding malicious software into the archive with an application downloaded by users. A downloader is an app that provides a user with the needed file, however it also brings various offers that are known to users: unneeded software with irritating ads popping up in the browser, links with bad redirections, applications that change browser homepage etc. Search.hquickspeedcheck.com belongs to this kind of programs.
How to remove Search.hquickspeedcheck.com Easily
There are numerous techniques to uninstall Search.hquickspeedcheck.com from the PC. You can examine the page entirely and perform the needed method. Speaking about the easiest and the promptest way of removal, so I should notice the software that will solve the problem. According to my experience, it is better to download and launch effective Search.hquickspeedcheck.com Removal Tool. Removal application that was created for a single type of computer infections is the most effective. It is also possible to install any other antivirus tool that has Search.hquickspeedcheck.com in the signature base. The removal tool that I recommend you (Spyhunter 4) will find and remove Search.hquickspeedcheck.com 100%, you can install it clicking this button.
- It removes Search.hquickspeedcheck.com right now. Forever.
- This anti-malware software will protect your computer against future infections.
- It provides professional real-time protection from malware, adware, spyware and other viruses.
- 24/7 professional support
Manual Search.hquickspeedcheck.com removing
Step 1. Uninstall Search.hquickspeedcheck.com from your computer. Manual for Windows 7, 8, 10 and XP
- Enter “Computer” on the desktop and choose “Uninstall or change a program”.
- In the program folder, look for all programs that contain Search.hquickspeedcheck.com in their names. Remove them by clicking “uninstall’ and remove all suspicious programs that contain search, toolbar and others in their names.
Step 2. Clean the registry
- Download adwcleaner free utility app and run it. It searches and removes all files and registry keys that belong to the adware virus category.
- Click “Scan”.
- When scanning is finished, click “Clean” to remove all viruses.
- Click “Ok” to reboot the computer. After rebooting, check if the virus is still in the browser. Perhaps, it’s already removed and everything is fine. If it is not, take Step 3.
Step 3. Uninstall Search.hquickspeedcheck.com from your browser
Remove Search.hquickspeedcheck.com from Google Chrome
- Right-click on the Google Chrome shortcut and choose “properties”.
- In the “Target” field, remove everything going after “C:\Program Files\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe” and click “ok”.
- Choose “Settings” in the Chrome menu.
- In the “Extensions” tab, look for any extension that contains “Search.hquickspeedcheck.com” in its name and remove it by clicking the Recycle Bin. Also remove all suspicious extensions that you didn’t install.
- In the “Settings” tab, find the “On startup” block, uncheck “Open a specific page or set of pages.”, click “Set pages”, enter google. Com in the new field, and click “ok”.
- In the “Search” tab, click “manage search engines” and remove everything except google.com.
- If it didn’t work – use Search.hquickspeedcheck.com removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Google Chrome faster.
Uninstall Search.hquickspeedcheck.com from Firefox
- Right-click the Firefox shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe” in the “target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter Firefox. Tools -> add-ons.
- Remove all suspicious extensions.
- Tools options -> general. Type google. Com in the “Home page” field (“Startup” block).
- Choose Google as your default search engine in the “Search” tab.
If it didn’t work – use Search.hquickspeedcheck.com removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Firefox faster.
Uninstall Search.hquickspeedcheck.com from Internet Explorer
- Right-click the Internet explorer shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe” in the “Target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter internet explorer -> tool -> manage Add-ons.
- Remove all extensions that you didn’t install. You can remove everything.
- Tools -> internet options, type google. Com in the upper field.
- Click “Settings” in the same window of the “Search” block and remove everything except Google. Com and Bing. Com from the list.
If it didn’t work – use Search.hquickspeedcheck.com removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Internet Explorer faster.
Uninstall Search.hquickspeedcheck.com from Safari
- Right-click the safari shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Safari” in the “Target” field and click “ok”.
- Click the Settings button in the upper right corner and select Reset Safari.
- Check all boxes and click OK.
What should I do to protect my PC from Search.hquickspeedcheck.com?
Here you will find some useful recommendations that will help you prevent installation of Search.hquickspeedcheck.com and browser infection. Feel free to show those suggestions with your friends and family members just because they will really allow you to keep the computer safe and protected from Search.hquickspeedcheck.com and other malicious software:
- Don’t install software of dubious origins especially if you got them on the websites you do not know well. People quite often commit the common mistake and download the program they were searching for. Unfortunately, eventually this downloaded program turns out to be dangerous.
- Don’t ignore your intuition! When a website seems to be suspicious – for instance, it works slowly or it is full of colorful banners – we advise you to close it immediately. And remember to check your computer for viruses afterwards!
- Be attentive during the all installation. Try not to miss a single line and a single checkbox. Uncheck all things which don’t seem relevant and you don’t want to install them.
- And even if you do not remember downloading any software it would be reasonable to scan your system for viruses and malicious software every week.
|Method to uninstall||Price|
|Computer repair shop||$95-$140|
|Probability of Data theft||72,2%|
|Self-active Launch in OS||87%|
|Manual removal effectiveness||52,3%|
|Free Antivirus removal||47,3%|
|Paid Antivirus removal||91,0%|
|Infection Risk (USA)||1,2%|
|Risk of infection (Europe)||1,3%|
100% Search.hquickspeedcheck.com Removal
Spyhunter is probably the most powerful malware eliminator that easily deletes all kinds of adware and malware and even the programs which remain invisible for your antivirus software. Spyhunter will help if you did not manage to uninstall Search.hquickspeedcheck.com manually. It guarantees the best protection to your PC thanks to daily updating of the base of signatures.
How to uninstall Search.hquickspeedcheck.com (video removal guide)
About Author: Material provided by: Averina lab