How to remove (uninstall) Search.htrackallpackages.com ads - tips from Averina.com
What Is Search.htrackallpackages.com?
Search.htrackallpackages.com is adware which can infest your PC. As you let adware install it will set a new home page of your browser and irritate you with advertisement. Virus files move to the system registry thus it turns out to be not an easy thing to uninstall this app. This malicious app is usually downloaded with free apps, torrent files, various patches for PC games and other free apps and files. Inserting malware into different apps can be a business the website owner runs allowing him to earn more money. It’s worth being careful with all those downloaders because quite often they do countless annoying things for example downloading harmful programs, intervening settings of your browser and many other things. Not to exaggerate, Search.htrackallpackages.com is a realy malicious application.
How to remove Search.htrackallpackages.com Comfortably
There are several techniques to remove Search.htrackallpackages.com from your computer. You are welcome to look through the page entirely and use the wanted way of removal. Speaking about the facilest and the quickest technique of removal, so I should mention the programs that will solve the problem. According to my experience, the best way is to download and use effective Search.htrackallpackages.com Removal Tool. Removal program that was created especially for a individual class of computer infections is the most efficient. You are welcome also to run any other antivirus tool that has Search.htrackallpackages.com in the base of its signatures. The antivirus software that I advise you (Spyhunter 4) will find and uninstall Search.htrackallpackages.com completely, you can download it using this button.
- It removes Search.htrackallpackages.com right now. Forever.
- This anti-malware software will protect your computer against future infections.
- It provides professional real-time protection from malware, adware, spyware and other viruses.
- 24/7 professional support
Manual Search.htrackallpackages.com removing
Step 1. Uninstall Search.htrackallpackages.com from your computer. Manual for Windows 7, 8, 10 and XP
- Enter “Computer” on the desktop and choose “Uninstall or change a program”.
- In the program folder, look for all programs that contain Search.htrackallpackages.com in their names. Remove them by clicking “uninstall’ and remove all suspicious programs that contain search, toolbar and others in their names.
Step 2. Clean the registry
- Download adwcleaner free utility app and run it. It searches and removes all files and registry keys that belong to the adware virus category.
- Click “Scan”.
- When scanning is finished, click “Clean” to remove all viruses.
- Click “Ok” to reboot the computer. After rebooting, check if the virus is still in the browser. Perhaps, it’s already removed and everything is fine. If it is not, take Step 3.
Step 3. Uninstall Search.htrackallpackages.com from your browser
Remove Search.htrackallpackages.com from Google Chrome
- Right-click on the Google Chrome shortcut and choose “properties”.
- In the “Target” field, remove everything going after “C:\Program Files\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe” and click “ok”.
- Choose “Settings” in the Chrome menu.
- In the “Extensions” tab, look for any extension that contains “Search.htrackallpackages.com” in its name and remove it by clicking the Recycle Bin. Also remove all suspicious extensions that you didn’t install.
- In the “Settings” tab, find the “On startup” block, uncheck “Open a specific page or set of pages.”, click “Set pages”, enter google. Com in the new field, and click “ok”.
- In the “Search” tab, click “manage search engines” and remove everything except google.com.
- If it didn’t work – use Search.htrackallpackages.com removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Google Chrome faster.
Uninstall Search.htrackallpackages.com from Firefox
- Right-click the Firefox shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe” in the “target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter Firefox. Tools -> add-ons.
- Remove all suspicious extensions.
- Tools options -> general. Type google. Com in the “Home page” field (“Startup” block).
- Choose Google as your default search engine in the “Search” tab.
If it didn’t work – use Search.htrackallpackages.com removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Firefox faster.
Uninstall Search.htrackallpackages.com from Internet Explorer
- Right-click the Internet explorer shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe” in the “Target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter internet explorer -> tool -> manage Add-ons.
- Remove all extensions that you didn’t install. You can remove everything.
- Tools -> internet options, type google. Com in the upper field.
- Click “Settings” in the same window of the “Search” block and remove everything except Google. Com and Bing. Com from the list.
If it didn’t work – use Search.htrackallpackages.com removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Internet Explorer faster.
Uninstall Search.htrackallpackages.com from Safari
- Right-click the safari shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Safari” in the “Target” field and click “ok”.
- Click the Settings button in the upper right corner and select Reset Safari.
- Check all boxes and click OK.
What should I do to protect my PC from Search.htrackallpackages.com?
Here you will find the useful recommendations which would help you avoid installation of Search.htrackallpackages.com and issues with browser. Don’t hesitate to show our advice with your friends and family members as they will really allow you to keep your computer safe and protected from Search.htrackallpackages.com and other malicious software:
- Do not install software of dubious origins especially if you found them from the web pages you don’t know. People often commit the common mistake and get the program they were looking for. Unfortunately, later this downloaded program turns out to be malicious.
- Don’t ignore your intuition! If a web page seems to be suspicious – for example, it functions slowly or there are too many colorful banners – we advise you to leave it immediately. And remember to scan your computer for viruses!
- Stay attentive during the the whole process of app installation. Get sure you haven’t missed a single window and a single checkbox. Uncheck all boxes that are unneeded and you do not want to install them.
- Even in case if you don’t remember having downloaded anything it would make sense to inspect your system for viruses at least once a week.
|Method to uninstall||Price|
|Computer repair shop||$95-$140|
|Probability of Data theft||72,2%|
|Self-active Launch in OS||19,8%|
|Manual removal effectiveness||0,9%|
|Free Antivirus removal||23,5%|
|Paid Antivirus removal||99,2%|
|Infection Risk (USA)||2,9%|
|Risk of infection (Europe)||2,9%|
Complete removal of Search.htrackallpackages.com
Spyhunter is probably the most efficient malware eliminator which permanently deletes all types of adware and malware and even the programs that are invisible for your antivirus software. Spyhunter will be helpful if you failed to delete Search.htrackallpackages.com manually as well. It guarantees the best level safety of your computer because it gets regular upgrade of the signature base.
How to uninstall Search.htrackallpackages.com (video removal guide)
About Author: Material provided by: Averina lab