How to remove (uninstall) Search.polimva.com ads - tips from Averina.com
What Is Search.polimva.com?
Search.polimva.com is a malicious app often called advertising software. After being installed this virus immediately changes the home page and generates ads. It could be a great challenge to entirely delete this virus because its components are saved to the system registry. This malicious app is often downloaded in the bunch with some free programs, torrents, unofficial patches for PC games and other free apps and files. Frankly speaking, it is a way to earn money for some website owners – they add malware into the file of installation and thus promote it. It makes sense to be careful dealing with all those download assistants since they often do countless annoying things for example downloading malicious software, intervening browser settings and many other things. Not to exaggerate, Search.polimva.com is a realy malicious application.
How to remove Search.polimva.com Easily
There are numerous techniques to uninstall Search.polimva.com from the system. It is better to read the guide entirely and choose the effective method. If we speak about the most effective and the promptest technique of removal, so I should say about the utilities that will solve the problem. According to my experience, it is better to find and launch effective Search.polimva.com Removal Tool. Removal program that was created especially for a separate class of malware is the most efficient. You can also install any other antivirus tool that has Search.polimva.com in the signature base. The antimalware that I advise you (Spyhunter 4) will detect and uninstall Search.polimva.com completely, you can download it using this button.
- It removes Search.polimva.com right now. Forever.
- This anti-malware software will protect your computer against future infections.
- It provides professional real-time protection from malware, adware, spyware and other viruses.
- 24/7 professional support
Manual Search.polimva.com removing
Step 1. Uninstall Search.polimva.com from your computer. Manual for Windows 7, 8, 10 and XP
- Enter “Computer” on the desktop and choose “Uninstall or change a program”.
- In the program folder, look for all programs that contain Search.polimva.com in their names. Remove them by clicking “uninstall’ and remove all suspicious programs that contain search, toolbar and others in their names.
Step 2. Clean the registry
- Download adwcleaner free utility app and run it. It searches and removes all files and registry keys that belong to the adware virus category.
- Click “Scan”.
- When scanning is finished, click “Clean” to remove all viruses.
- Click “Ok” to reboot the computer. After rebooting, check if the virus is still in the browser. Perhaps, it’s already removed and everything is fine. If it is not, take Step 3.
Step 3. Uninstall Search.polimva.com from your browser
Remove Search.polimva.com from Google Chrome
- Right-click on the Google Chrome shortcut and choose “properties”.
- In the “Target” field, remove everything going after “C:\Program Files\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe” and click “ok”.
- Choose “Settings” in the Chrome menu.
- In the “Extensions” tab, look for any extension that contains “Search.polimva.com” in its name and remove it by clicking the Recycle Bin. Also remove all suspicious extensions that you didn’t install.
- In the “Settings” tab, find the “On startup” block, uncheck “Open a specific page or set of pages.”, click “Set pages”, enter google. Com in the new field, and click “ok”.
- In the “Search” tab, click “manage search engines” and remove everything except google.com.
- If it didn’t work – use Search.polimva.com removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Google Chrome faster.
Uninstall Search.polimva.com from Firefox
- Right-click the Firefox shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe” in the “target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter Firefox. Tools -> add-ons.
- Remove all suspicious extensions.
- Tools options -> general. Type google. Com in the “Home page” field (“Startup” block).
- Choose Google as your default search engine in the “Search” tab.
If it didn’t work – use Search.polimva.com removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Firefox faster.
Uninstall Search.polimva.com from Internet Explorer
- Right-click the Internet explorer shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe” in the “Target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter internet explorer -> tool -> manage Add-ons.
- Remove all extensions that you didn’t install. You can remove everything.
- Tools -> internet options, type google. Com in the upper field.
- Click “Settings” in the same window of the “Search” block and remove everything except Google. Com and Bing. Com from the list.
If it didn’t work – use Search.polimva.com removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Internet Explorer faster.
Uninstall Search.polimva.com from Safari
- Right-click the safari shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Safari” in the “Target” field and click “ok”.
- Click the Settings button in the upper right corner and select Reset Safari.
- Check all boxes and click OK.
What should I do to protect my PC from Search.polimva.com?
Below you will find the recommendations that would help you avoid Search.polimva.com installation and issues with browser. Don’t hesitate to share those advice with your nearest and dearest as they will certainly help you keep your computer secured from Search.polimva.com and other malware:
- Don’t install software of dubious origins especially if you got them from the websites you don’t know. People quite often commit the common mistake and get the program they were searching for. Unfortunately, eventually this downloaded program appears to be malicious.
- Consider your intuition! If a web page seems to be suspicious – for instance, it functions too slowly or it is full of colorful banners – we advise you to close it. And don’t forget to check your PC for viruses!
- Stay attentive during the all app installation. Try not to miss a single line and a single checkbox. Untick all checkboxes which are not relevant for you and you do not want to install them.
- And even in case if you do not recall having downloaded any software it would be reasonable to scan your system for adware and viruses once a week.
|Method to uninstall||Price|
|Computer repair shop||$95-$140|
|Probability of Data theft||59,8%|
|Self-active Launch in OS||39,5%|
|Manual removal effectiveness||62,5%|
|Free Antivirus removal||42,8%|
|Paid Antivirus removal||82,8%|
|Infection Risk (USA)||7,8%|
|Risk of infection (Europe)||1,3%|
Complete removal of Search.polimva.com
Spyhunter is probably the most powerful malware uninstaller which permanently removes all types of adware and malware and even the apps that are invisible for your antivirus. Spyhunter will be helpful if you failed to uninstall Search.polimva.com manually. It provides the best safety of your system because it downloads daily upgrade of the base of viruses.
How to uninstall Search.polimva.com (video removal guide)
About Author: Material provided by: Averina lab