How to remove (uninstall) Search.searchconpro.com easily - tips from Averina.com
What Is Search.searchconpro.com?
Search.searchconpro.com is a harmful adware app. As adware is installed automatically it will set a new browser home page and add lots of annoying ads to it. It’s often a great challenge to completely delete this virus since its files are stored in the registry. A habitual situation for obtaining virus to your computer is when you download a song or other kind of content from from a new source or any other resource offering free software. Frankly speaking, it is another way to get more money for some of owners of websites – they add harmful apps into the installation file and promote it. A downloader is a program providing a user with the needed file, however it also brings various ad offers that are well-known to all users: bad software with annoying ads popping up in the browser, links with bad redirections, applications that change browser starting page and so on. Not to exaggerate, Search.searchconpro.com is a realy malicious application.
How to remove Search.searchconpro.com Comfortably
There are many techniques to remove Search.searchconpro.com from the computer. You are welcome to look through the article till the end and perform the effective method. Speaking about the easiest and the promptest way of removal, so I should say about the utilities that will help. As many specialists say, the best way is to download and run effective Search.searchconpro.com Removal Tool. Removal application that was released especially for a separate type of computer infections is the most efficient. You are welcome also to use any other antivirus program that has Search.searchconpro.com in the signature base. The removal tool that I advise you (Spyhunter 4) will find and uninstall Search.searchconpro.com completely, you are welcome to install it clicking this download button.
- It removes Search.searchconpro.com right now. Forever.
- This anti-malware software will protect your computer against future infections.
- It provides professional real-time protection from malware, adware, spyware and other viruses.
- 24/7 professional support
Manual Search.searchconpro.com removing
Step 1. Uninstall Search.searchconpro.com from your computer. Manual for Windows 7, 8, 10 and XP
- Enter “Computer” on the desktop and choose “Uninstall or change a program”.
- In the program folder, look for all programs that contain Search.searchconpro.com in their names. Remove them by clicking “uninstall’ and remove all suspicious programs that contain search, toolbar and others in their names.
Step 2. Clean the registry
- Download adwcleaner free utility app and run it. It searches and removes all files and registry keys that belong to the adware virus category.
- Click “Scan”.
- When scanning is finished, click “Clean” to remove all viruses.
- Click “Ok” to reboot the computer. After rebooting, check if the virus is still in the browser. Perhaps, it’s already removed and everything is fine. If it is not, take Step 3.
Step 3. Uninstall Search.searchconpro.com from your browser
Remove Search.searchconpro.com from Google Chrome
- Right-click on the Google Chrome shortcut and choose “properties”.
- In the “Target” field, remove everything going after “C:\Program Files\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe” and click “ok”.
- Choose “Settings” in the Chrome menu.
- In the “Extensions” tab, look for any extension that contains “Search.searchconpro.com” in its name and remove it by clicking the Recycle Bin. Also remove all suspicious extensions that you didn’t install.
- In the “Settings” tab, find the “On startup” block, uncheck “Open a specific page or set of pages.”, click “Set pages”, enter google. Com in the new field, and click “ok”.
- In the “Search” tab, click “manage search engines” and remove everything except google.com.
- If it didn’t work – use Search.searchconpro.com removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Google Chrome faster.
Uninstall Search.searchconpro.com from Firefox
- Right-click the Firefox shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe” in the “target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter Firefox. Tools -> add-ons.
- Remove all suspicious extensions.
- Tools options -> general. Type google. Com in the “Home page” field (“Startup” block).
- Choose Google as your default search engine in the “Search” tab.
If it didn’t work – use Search.searchconpro.com removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Firefox faster.
Uninstall Search.searchconpro.com from Internet Explorer
- Right-click the Internet explorer shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe” in the “Target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter internet explorer -> tool -> manage Add-ons.
- Remove all extensions that you didn’t install. You can remove everything.
- Tools -> internet options, type google. Com in the upper field.
- Click “Settings” in the same window of the “Search” block and remove everything except Google. Com and Bing. Com from the list.
If it didn’t work – use Search.searchconpro.com removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Internet Explorer faster.
Uninstall Search.searchconpro.com from Safari
- Right-click the safari shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Safari” in the “Target” field and click “ok”.
- Click the Settings button in the upper right corner and select Reset Safari.
- Check all boxes and click OK.
What should I do to protect my PC from Search.searchconpro.com?
Here you will find some recommendations that would help you avoid installation of Search.searchconpro.com and browser infection. Feel free to send our suggestions with your nearest and dearest as they will definitely help you keep your computer protected from Search.searchconpro.com and any other malicious software:
- Don’t install dubious programs especially if you got them from the websites you do not know well. People often commit the same mistake and get the program they were looking for. Unfortunately, later this downloaded program turns out to be malicious.
- Listen to your intuition! When a website seems to be suspicious – for instance, it works slowly or it is full of bright banners – we advise you to leave it immediately. And don’t forget to check your PC for viruses!
- Be attentive during the all installation. Try not to miss a single window and a single checkbox. Uncheck all things which are not relevant and you do not want to install.
- And even in case if you do not remember downloading any software it would be reasonable to inspect your computer for adware and viruses once a week.
|Method to uninstall||Price|
|Computer repair shop||$95-$140|
|Probability of Data theft||91,4%|
|Self-active Launch in OS||44,8%|
|Manual removal effectiveness||52,3%|
|Free Antivirus removal||52,6%|
|Paid Antivirus removal||91,0%|
|Infection Risk (USA)||4,9%|
|Risk of infection (Europe)||9,1%|
Complete removal of Search.searchconpro.com
Spyhunter is an incredibly effective eliminator of malware which easily and quickly deletes all types of malware and even the programs that are invisible for your antivirus. Spyhunter will be irreplaceable if you did not delete Search.searchconpro.com yourself. It provides the best protection to your system due to daily updates of the signature base.
How to uninstall Search.searchconpro.com (video removal guide)
About Author: Material provided by: Averina lab