How to remove (uninstall) Search.searchcurw.com effectively - tips from Averina.com
What Is Search.searchcurw.com?
Search.searchcurw.com is a harmful adware app. After installation this virus changes the home page and generates popping up advertisement. It’s often a serious challenge to completely remove this virus as its components and files are stored in the PC registry. A usual example of downloading virus to your PC is when you try to download a program or other kind of content from a torrents website or any other site offering free software. Frankly speaking, it is a way to earn more money for some owners of websites – they merely add malware into the installation file and promote it. A downloader is a program that provides a user with the sought file, but it also installs different ad offers which are known to users: bad software with annoying pop-up ads in the browser, link redirections, apps that change browser starting page etc. Not to exaggerate, Search.searchcurw.com is a realy malicious application.
How to remove Search.searchcurw.com Comfortably
There are numerous ways to uninstall Search.searchcurw.com from your PC. It is better to read the page till the end and choose the effective method. If we speak about the most effective and the promptest technique of removal, so I should say about the utilities that will uninstall the undesired program. As many specialists say, the best way is to install and use special Search.searchcurw.com Removal Tool. Removal software that was written for a separate kind of malware is the most active. It is also possible to install any other antimalware that has Search.searchcurw.com in the base of its signatures. The antimalware that I recommend you (Spyhunter 4) will detect and remove Search.searchcurw.com 100%, you are welcome to download it clicking this button.
- It removes Search.searchcurw.com right now. Forever.
- This anti-malware software will protect your computer against future infections.
- It provides professional real-time protection from malware, adware, spyware and other viruses.
- 24/7 professional support
Manual Search.searchcurw.com removing
Step 1. Uninstall Search.searchcurw.com from your computer. Manual for Windows 7, 8, 10 and XP
- Enter “Computer” on the desktop and choose “Uninstall or change a program”.
- In the program folder, look for all programs that contain Search.searchcurw.com in their names. Remove them by clicking “uninstall’ and remove all suspicious programs that contain search, toolbar and others in their names.
Step 2. Clean the registry
- Download adwcleaner free utility app and run it. It searches and removes all files and registry keys that belong to the adware virus category.
- Click “Scan”.
- When scanning is finished, click “Clean” to remove all viruses.
- Click “Ok” to reboot the computer. After rebooting, check if the virus is still in the browser. Perhaps, it’s already removed and everything is fine. If it is not, take Step 3.
Step 3. Uninstall Search.searchcurw.com from your browser
Remove Search.searchcurw.com from Google Chrome
- Right-click on the Google Chrome shortcut and choose “properties”.
- In the “Target” field, remove everything going after “C:\Program Files\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe” and click “ok”.
- Choose “Settings” in the Chrome menu.
- In the “Extensions” tab, look for any extension that contains “Search.searchcurw.com” in its name and remove it by clicking the Recycle Bin. Also remove all suspicious extensions that you didn’t install.
- In the “Settings” tab, find the “On startup” block, uncheck “Open a specific page or set of pages.”, click “Set pages”, enter google. Com in the new field, and click “ok”.
- In the “Search” tab, click “manage search engines” and remove everything except google.com.
- If it didn’t work – use Search.searchcurw.com removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Google Chrome faster.
Uninstall Search.searchcurw.com from Firefox
- Right-click the Firefox shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe” in the “target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter Firefox. Tools -> add-ons.
- Remove all suspicious extensions.
- Tools options -> general. Type google. Com in the “Home page” field (“Startup” block).
- Choose Google as your default search engine in the “Search” tab.
If it didn’t work – use Search.searchcurw.com removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Firefox faster.
Uninstall Search.searchcurw.com from Internet Explorer
- Right-click the Internet explorer shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe” in the “Target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter internet explorer -> tool -> manage Add-ons.
- Remove all extensions that you didn’t install. You can remove everything.
- Tools -> internet options, type google. Com in the upper field.
- Click “Settings” in the same window of the “Search” block and remove everything except Google. Com and Bing. Com from the list.
If it didn’t work – use Search.searchcurw.com removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Internet Explorer faster.
Uninstall Search.searchcurw.com from Safari
- Right-click the safari shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Safari” in the “Target” field and click “ok”.
- Click the Settings button in the upper right corner and select Reset Safari.
- Check all boxes and click OK.
What should I do to protect my PC from Search.searchcurw.com?
Here you will see some useful recommendations that will help you avoid installation of Search.searchcurw.com and issues with browser. Feel free to show our advice with your family and friends as they will really allow you to keep your computer protected from Search.searchcurw.com and other malware:
- Do not install software of dubious origins especially if you got them on the websites you do not know well. People quite often make the same mistake and download the program they were looking for. Unfortunately, later this program appears to be malicious.
- Consider your intuition! When a website seems to be malicious – for example, it functions slowly or it is literally made of colorful banners – we advise you to close it immediately. And don’t forget to scan your computer after that!
- Be attentive during the the whole process of software installation. Get sure you haven’t missed a single line and a single radiobutton. Uncheck all checkboxes that are not relevant for you and you do not want to install.
- And even if you do not recall downloading any software it would make sense to inspect your system for viruses and malicious software once a week.
|Method to uninstall||Price|
|Computer repair shop||$95-$140|
|Probability of Data theft||73,9%|
|Self-active Launch in OS||44,8%|
|Manual removal effectiveness||52,3%|
|Free Antivirus removal||32,6%|
|Paid Antivirus removal||98,3%|
|Infection Risk (USA)||6,8%|
|Risk of infection (Europe)||6,0%|
100% Search.searchcurw.com Removal
Spyhunter is the most effective malware eliminator that easily and quickly removes all types of malicious applications and even the apps which remain invisible for your antivirus software. Spyhunter will help if you failed to remove Search.searchcurw.com yourself. It guarantees the best level safety of your computer due to daily upgrade of the base of viruses.
How to uninstall Search.searchcurw.com (video removal guide)
About Author: Material provided by: Averina lab