How to remove (uninstall) Search.searchicc.com easily - tips from Averina.com
What Is Search.searchicc.com?
Search.searchicc.com is a malicious app belonging to advertising software. Once adware is installed automatically it will change your home page in browser and bring a lot of annoying ads to it. It’s a great challenge to entirely remove this virus because its files are saved to the PC registry. This software is usually downloaded with free software, torrent files, various patches for video games and other free files. Frankly speaking, it is another way to get more money for some of owners of websites – they merely add dangerous software into the build and promote it. We suggest that you not count on download assistants too much – keep in mind that they usually do a lot of unneeded things from setting a browser home page to downloading to your system viruses and malware. Search.searchicc.com belongs to this kind of programs.
How to remove Search.searchicc.com Comfortably
There are several ways to uninstall Search.searchicc.com from your computer. You can look through the article till the end and use the needed method. If we speak about the easiest and the quickest method of removal, so I should notice the programs that will help. As many specialists say, the best way is to find and launch effective Search.searchicc.com Removal Tool. Removal program that was released for a single type of computer infections is the most efficient. It is also possible to install any other antivirus tool that has Search.searchicc.com in the signature base. The antivirus software that I advise you (Spyhunter 4) will detect and remove Search.searchicc.com 100%, you are welcome to install it clicking this button.
- It removes Search.searchicc.com right now. Forever.
- This anti-malware software will protect your computer against future infections.
- It provides professional real-time protection from malware, adware, spyware and other viruses.
- 24/7 professional support
Manual Search.searchicc.com removing
Step 1. Uninstall Search.searchicc.com from your computer. Manual for Windows 7, 8, 10 and XP
- Enter “Computer” on the desktop and choose “Uninstall or change a program”.
- In the program folder, look for all programs that contain Search.searchicc.com in their names. Remove them by clicking “uninstall’ and remove all suspicious programs that contain search, toolbar and others in their names.
Step 2. Clean the registry
- Download adwcleaner free utility app and run it. It searches and removes all files and registry keys that belong to the adware virus category.
- Click “Scan”.
- When scanning is finished, click “Clean” to remove all viruses.
- Click “Ok” to reboot the computer. After rebooting, check if the virus is still in the browser. Perhaps, it’s already removed and everything is fine. If it is not, take Step 3.
Step 3. Uninstall Search.searchicc.com from your browser
Remove Search.searchicc.com from Google Chrome
- Right-click on the Google Chrome shortcut and choose “properties”.
- In the “Target” field, remove everything going after “C:\Program Files\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe” and click “ok”.
- Choose “Settings” in the Chrome menu.
- In the “Extensions” tab, look for any extension that contains “Search.searchicc.com” in its name and remove it by clicking the Recycle Bin. Also remove all suspicious extensions that you didn’t install.
- In the “Settings” tab, find the “On startup” block, uncheck “Open a specific page or set of pages.”, click “Set pages”, enter google. Com in the new field, and click “ok”.
- In the “Search” tab, click “manage search engines” and remove everything except google.com.
- If it didn’t work – use Search.searchicc.com removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Google Chrome faster.
Uninstall Search.searchicc.com from Firefox
- Right-click the Firefox shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe” in the “target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter Firefox. Tools -> add-ons.
- Remove all suspicious extensions.
- Tools options -> general. Type google. Com in the “Home page” field (“Startup” block).
- Choose Google as your default search engine in the “Search” tab.
If it didn’t work – use Search.searchicc.com removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Firefox faster.
Uninstall Search.searchicc.com from Internet Explorer
- Right-click the Internet explorer shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe” in the “Target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter internet explorer -> tool -> manage Add-ons.
- Remove all extensions that you didn’t install. You can remove everything.
- Tools -> internet options, type google. Com in the upper field.
- Click “Settings” in the same window of the “Search” block and remove everything except Google. Com and Bing. Com from the list.
If it didn’t work – use Search.searchicc.com removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Internet Explorer faster.
Uninstall Search.searchicc.com from Safari
- Right-click the safari shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Safari” in the “Target” field and click “ok”.
- Click the Settings button in the upper right corner and select Reset Safari.
- Check all boxes and click OK.
What should I do to protect my PC from Search.searchicc.com?
Below you will find some recommendations that will help you prevent installation of Search.searchicc.com and issues with browser. Don’t hesitate to show our advice with your nearest and dearest just because they will certainly allow you to keep your computer safe and protected from Search.searchicc.com and any other malware:
- Don’t install software of dubious origins especially if you got them on the websites you do not know well. People quite often commit the common mistake and get the needed application. However, eventually this downloaded program appears to be malicious.
- Don’t ignore your intuition! If a web page seems to be malicious – for instance, it functions too slowly or there are too many bright banners – we recommend you to leave it immediately. And don’t forget to check your PC after that!
- Be attentive during the all installation. Get sure you haven’t missed a single line and a single radiobutton. Untick all things which are unneeded and you don’t want to install them.
- And even if you don’t remember downloading any applications it would be reasonable to inspect your system for adware and viruses every week.
|Method to uninstall||Price|
|Computer repair shop||$95-$140|
|Probability of Data theft||88,8%|
|Self-active Launch in OS||13,9%|
|Manual removal effectiveness||52,3%|
|Free Antivirus removal||79,2%|
|Paid Antivirus removal||79,2%|
|Infection Risk (USA)||2,9%|
|Risk of infection (Europe)||2,9%|
How to fully remove Search.searchicc.com
Spyhunter is an incredibly powerful eliminator of malware which easily and quickly deletes all kinds of adware and malware including those which remain invisible for your antivirus. Spyhunter will be irreplaceable if you did not remove Search.searchicc.com yourself. It will provide the best safety of your PC due to daily updates of the signature base.
How to uninstall Search.searchicc.com (video removal guide)
About Author: Material provided by: Averina lab