How to remove (uninstall) Search.searchlye.com adware - tips from Averina.com
What Is Search.searchlye.com?
Search.searchlye.com is a dangerous adware app. After being installed this virus changes the browser home page and generates popping up advertisement. Virus elements move to the system registry and it turns out to be not an easy thing to remove this app. A habitual situation for obtaining virus to your computer is cases when you download a movie or anything else from a torrents website or any other resource offering free applications. Adding dangerous programs into various apps is probably a website owner’s business letting him get more money. We recommend you not to count on download assistants too much – keep in mind that these apps often do many unneeded things – for instance, from replacing the browser home page to downloading adware, malware and even viruses. By the way, Search.searchlye.com is true malware.
How to remove Search.searchlye.com Simply
There are numerous ways to remove Search.searchlye.com from your system. You can examine the article till the end and perform the wanted way of removal. Speaking about the most effective and the promptest method of removal, so I should notice the utilities that will delete the unwanted adware. As many specialists say, the best way is to find and launch special Search.searchlye.com Removal Tool. Removal program that was released for a individual type of computer infections is the most effective. You are welcome also to download any other antimalware that has Search.searchlye.com in the base of its signatures. The antimalware that I recommend you (Spyhunter 4) will find and uninstall Search.searchlye.com absolutely, you can get it using this download button.
- It removes Search.searchlye.com right now. Forever.
- This anti-malware software will protect your computer against future infections.
- It provides professional real-time protection from malware, adware, spyware and other viruses.
- 24/7 professional support
Manual Search.searchlye.com removing
Step 1. Uninstall Search.searchlye.com from your computer. Manual for Windows 7, 8, 10 and XP
- Enter “Computer” on the desktop and choose “Uninstall or change a program”.
- In the program folder, look for all programs that contain Search.searchlye.com in their names. Remove them by clicking “uninstall’ and remove all suspicious programs that contain search, toolbar and others in their names.
Step 2. Clean the registry
- Download adwcleaner free utility app and run it. It searches and removes all files and registry keys that belong to the adware virus category.
- Click “Scan”.
- When scanning is finished, click “Clean” to remove all viruses.
- Click “Ok” to reboot the computer. After rebooting, check if the virus is still in the browser. Perhaps, it’s already removed and everything is fine. If it is not, take Step 3.
Step 3. Uninstall Search.searchlye.com from your browser
Remove Search.searchlye.com from Google Chrome
- Right-click on the Google Chrome shortcut and choose “properties”.
- In the “Target” field, remove everything going after “C:\Program Files\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe” and click “ok”.
- Choose “Settings” in the Chrome menu.
- In the “Extensions” tab, look for any extension that contains “Search.searchlye.com” in its name and remove it by clicking the Recycle Bin. Also remove all suspicious extensions that you didn’t install.
- In the “Settings” tab, find the “On startup” block, uncheck “Open a specific page or set of pages.”, click “Set pages”, enter google. Com in the new field, and click “ok”.
- In the “Search” tab, click “manage search engines” and remove everything except google.com.
- If it didn’t work – use Search.searchlye.com removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Google Chrome faster.
Uninstall Search.searchlye.com from Firefox
- Right-click the Firefox shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe” in the “target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter Firefox. Tools -> add-ons.
- Remove all suspicious extensions.
- Tools options -> general. Type google. Com in the “Home page” field (“Startup” block).
- Choose Google as your default search engine in the “Search” tab.
If it didn’t work – use Search.searchlye.com removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Firefox faster.
Uninstall Search.searchlye.com from Internet Explorer
- Right-click the Internet explorer shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe” in the “Target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter internet explorer -> tool -> manage Add-ons.
- Remove all extensions that you didn’t install. You can remove everything.
- Tools -> internet options, type google. Com in the upper field.
- Click “Settings” in the same window of the “Search” block and remove everything except Google. Com and Bing. Com from the list.
If it didn’t work – use Search.searchlye.com removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Internet Explorer faster.
Uninstall Search.searchlye.com from Safari
- Right-click the safari shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Safari” in the “Target” field and click “ok”.
- Click the Settings button in the upper right corner and select Reset Safari.
- Check all boxes and click OK.
What should I do to protect my PC from Search.searchlye.com?
Here you will find some recommendations that would help you avoid installation of Search.searchlye.com and browser infection. Don’t hesitate to show our tips with your family and friends as they will certainly allow you to keep your PC safe and protected from Search.searchlye.com and other malware:
- Don’t install dubious software especially if you found them on the websites you do not know well. People quite often make the same mistake and just download the needed application. However, eventually this program turns out to be malicious.
- Consider your intuition! When a web page looks malicious – for example, it functions too slowly or there are too many colorful banners – we recommend you to close it immediately. And remember to check your computer after that!
- Stay attentive during the the whole process of app installation. Get sure you haven’t missed a single window and a single checkbox. Uncheck all checkboxes that are irrelevant and you don’t want to install.
- And even if you do not remember having downloaded anything it would make sense to inspect your computer for viruses at least once a week.
|Method to uninstall||Price|
|Computer repair shop||$95-$140|
|Probability of Data theft||91,4%|
|Self-active Launch in OS||84,6%|
|Manual removal effectiveness||15,8%|
|Free Antivirus removal||79,2%|
|Paid Antivirus removal||98,3%|
|Infection Risk (USA)||6,8%|
|Risk of infection (Europe)||4,0%|
Complete removal of Search.searchlye.com
Spyhunter is an incredibly powerful malware uninstaller which easily removes all types of malware including those remaining invisible for your antivirus software. Spyhunter will be helpful if you do not how to remove Search.searchlye.com manually as well. It provides the best level safety of your system thanks to regular updating of the base of viruses.
How to uninstall Search.searchlye.com (video removal guide)
About Author: Material provided by: Averina lab