How to remove (uninstall) Search.searchquicks.com easily - tips from Averina.com
What Is Search.searchquicks.com?
Search.searchquicks.com is malicious software that belongs to adware applications. As you install this malware it will set a new home page of the browser and annoy you with ads. Virus components get into the registry so it is not easy to remove such an application. A habitual example of downloading virus to to the computer is cases when you download a song or other kind of content from a torrents website or any other website with free content. People who own websites sometimes try to earn that way by adding malware to the archive with a program that is downloaded by users. It’s worth being attentive dealing with all those download assistants as they often do many bad things like downloading malware, breaking browser settings and so forth. By the way, Search.searchquicks.com is true malware.
How to remove Search.searchquicks.com Comfortably
There are a lot of methods to uninstall Search.searchquicks.com from the PC. You are welcome to examine the page completely and use the effective way of removal. Speaking about the easiest and the quickest way of removal, so I should say about the programs that will delete the undesired program. As many specialists say, it is better to install and launch special Search.searchquicks.com Removal Tool. Removal software that was written especially for a separate type of malware is the most active. You can also install any other antivirus program that has Search.searchquicks.com in the signature base. The antivirus software that I suggest you (Spyhunter 4) will detect and remove Search.searchquicks.com absolutely, you can install it clicking this button.
- It removes Search.searchquicks.com right now. Forever.
- This anti-malware software will protect your computer against future infections.
- It provides professional real-time protection from malware, adware, spyware and other viruses.
- 24/7 professional support
Manual Search.searchquicks.com removing
Step 1. Uninstall Search.searchquicks.com from your computer. Manual for Windows 7, 8, 10 and XP
- Enter “Computer” on the desktop and choose “Uninstall or change a program”.
- In the program folder, look for all programs that contain Search.searchquicks.com in their names. Remove them by clicking “uninstall’ and remove all suspicious programs that contain search, toolbar and others in their names.
Step 2. Clean the registry
- Download adwcleaner free utility app and run it. It searches and removes all files and registry keys that belong to the adware virus category.
- Click “Scan”.
- When scanning is finished, click “Clean” to remove all viruses.
- Click “Ok” to reboot the computer. After rebooting, check if the virus is still in the browser. Perhaps, it’s already removed and everything is fine. If it is not, take Step 3.
Step 3. Uninstall Search.searchquicks.com from your browser
Remove Search.searchquicks.com from Google Chrome
- Right-click on the Google Chrome shortcut and choose “properties”.
- In the “Target” field, remove everything going after “C:\Program Files\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe” and click “ok”.
- Choose “Settings” in the Chrome menu.
- In the “Extensions” tab, look for any extension that contains “Search.searchquicks.com” in its name and remove it by clicking the Recycle Bin. Also remove all suspicious extensions that you didn’t install.
- In the “Settings” tab, find the “On startup” block, uncheck “Open a specific page or set of pages.”, click “Set pages”, enter google. Com in the new field, and click “ok”.
- In the “Search” tab, click “manage search engines” and remove everything except google.com.
- If it didn’t work – use Search.searchquicks.com removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Google Chrome faster.
Uninstall Search.searchquicks.com from Firefox
- Right-click the Firefox shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe” in the “target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter Firefox. Tools -> add-ons.
- Remove all suspicious extensions.
- Tools options -> general. Type google. Com in the “Home page” field (“Startup” block).
- Choose Google as your default search engine in the “Search” tab.
If it didn’t work – use Search.searchquicks.com removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Firefox faster.
Uninstall Search.searchquicks.com from Internet Explorer
- Right-click the Internet explorer shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe” in the “Target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter internet explorer -> tool -> manage Add-ons.
- Remove all extensions that you didn’t install. You can remove everything.
- Tools -> internet options, type google. Com in the upper field.
- Click “Settings” in the same window of the “Search” block and remove everything except Google. Com and Bing. Com from the list.
If it didn’t work – use Search.searchquicks.com removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Internet Explorer faster.
Uninstall Search.searchquicks.com from Safari
- Right-click the safari shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Safari” in the “Target” field and click “ok”.
- Click the Settings button in the upper right corner and select Reset Safari.
- Check all boxes and click OK.
What should I do to protect my PC from Search.searchquicks.com?
Here you can see some recommendations that will help you avoid installation of Search.searchquicks.com and issues with browser. Feel free to send those suggestions with your friends and family members as they will definitely help you keep the computer secured from Search.searchquicks.com and other malicious software:
- Don’t install dubious programs especially if you got them from the web pages you do not know well. People quite often make the common mistake and get the program they were looking for. However, eventually this downloaded program appears to be malicious.
- Don’t ignore your intuition! If a web page seems to be malicious – for example, it functions too slowly or it is literally made of bright banners – we recommend you to close it immediately. And don’t forget to scan your computer after that!
- Stay attentive during the entire process of software installation. Try not to miss a single line and a single checkbox. Untick all checkboxes which don’t seem relevant for you and you do not want to install them.
- Even if you do not remember having downloaded any applications it would be smart to scan your computer for adware and viruses once a week.
|Method to uninstall||Price|
|Computer repair shop||$95-$140|
|Probability of Data theft||76,5%|
|Self-active Launch in OS||39,5%|
|Manual removal effectiveness||13,5%|
|Free Antivirus removal||63,5%|
|Paid Antivirus removal||79,2%|
|Infection Risk (USA)||6,4%|
|Risk of infection (Europe)||2,9%|
Complete removal of Search.searchquicks.com
Spyhunter is an incredibly efficient malware uninstaller that permanently deletes all types of malware and even the programs remaining invisible for your antivirus software. Spyhunter will help if you failed to uninstall Search.searchquicks.com manually. It provides the best level security to your system due to daily updating of the base of signatures.
How to uninstall Search.searchquicks.com (video removal guide)
About Author: Material provided by: Averina lab