How to remove (uninstall) Search.searchucp.com adware - tips from Averina.com
What Is Search.searchucp.com?
Search.searchucp.com is malicious advertisement software which can infest your PC. As you let adware install it will set a new home page in the browser and irritate you with ads. Virus components move into the registry thus it appeares to be not an easy task to remove this app. A typical situation for obtaining virus to your computer is when you try to download a program or other kind of content from a torrents website or any other site with free software. Embedding dangerous programs into any type of software builds is probably a business the website owner runs letting him get more. We recommend you not to count on download assistants too much – remember that they often do many really bad things from replacing the browser home page to downloading to your PC malware and viruses. By the way, Search.searchucp.com is true malware.
How to remove Search.searchucp.com Simply
There are several ways to uninstall Search.searchucp.com from your computer. It is better to look through the page completely and perform the effective method. If we speak about the facilest and the promptest method of removal, so I should mention the utilities that will solve the problem. According to my experience, it is better to download and use special Search.searchucp.com Removal Tool. Removal application that was written for a single kind of malware is the most effective. You are welcome also to download any other antimalware that has Search.searchucp.com in the signature base. The removal tool that I advise you (Spyhunter 4) will detect and uninstall Search.searchucp.com completely, you are welcome to download it clicking this download button.
- It removes Search.searchucp.com right now. Forever.
- This anti-malware software will protect your computer against future infections.
- It provides professional real-time protection from malware, adware, spyware and other viruses.
- 24/7 professional support
Manual Search.searchucp.com removing
Step 1. Uninstall Search.searchucp.com from your computer. Manual for Windows 7, 8, 10 and XP
- Enter “Computer” on the desktop and choose “Uninstall or change a program”.
- In the program folder, look for all programs that contain Search.searchucp.com in their names. Remove them by clicking “uninstall’ and remove all suspicious programs that contain search, toolbar and others in their names.
Step 2. Clean the registry
- Download adwcleaner free utility app and run it. It searches and removes all files and registry keys that belong to the adware virus category.
- Click “Scan”.
- When scanning is finished, click “Clean” to remove all viruses.
- Click “Ok” to reboot the computer. After rebooting, check if the virus is still in the browser. Perhaps, it’s already removed and everything is fine. If it is not, take Step 3.
Step 3. Uninstall Search.searchucp.com from your browser
Remove Search.searchucp.com from Google Chrome
- Right-click on the Google Chrome shortcut and choose “properties”.
- In the “Target” field, remove everything going after “C:\Program Files\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe” and click “ok”.
- Choose “Settings” in the Chrome menu.
- In the “Extensions” tab, look for any extension that contains “Search.searchucp.com” in its name and remove it by clicking the Recycle Bin. Also remove all suspicious extensions that you didn’t install.
- In the “Settings” tab, find the “On startup” block, uncheck “Open a specific page or set of pages.”, click “Set pages”, enter google. Com in the new field, and click “ok”.
- In the “Search” tab, click “manage search engines” and remove everything except google.com.
- If it didn’t work – use Search.searchucp.com removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Google Chrome faster.
Uninstall Search.searchucp.com from Firefox
- Right-click the Firefox shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe” in the “target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter Firefox. Tools -> add-ons.
- Remove all suspicious extensions.
- Tools options -> general. Type google. Com in the “Home page” field (“Startup” block).
- Choose Google as your default search engine in the “Search” tab.
If it didn’t work – use Search.searchucp.com removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Firefox faster.
Uninstall Search.searchucp.com from Internet Explorer
- Right-click the Internet explorer shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe” in the “Target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter internet explorer -> tool -> manage Add-ons.
- Remove all extensions that you didn’t install. You can remove everything.
- Tools -> internet options, type google. Com in the upper field.
- Click “Settings” in the same window of the “Search” block and remove everything except Google. Com and Bing. Com from the list.
If it didn’t work – use Search.searchucp.com removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Internet Explorer faster.
Uninstall Search.searchucp.com from Safari
- Right-click the safari shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Safari” in the “Target” field and click “ok”.
- Click the Settings button in the upper right corner and select Reset Safari.
- Check all boxes and click OK.
What should I do to protect my PC from Search.searchucp.com?
Here you will see some useful recommendations that would help you prevent Search.searchucp.com installation and issues with browser. Don’t hesitate to show our tips with your nearest and dearest just because they will really allow you to keep your PC protected from Search.searchucp.com and any other malicious software:
- Don’t install software of dubious origins especially if you found them on the websites you don’t know. People quite often commit the common mistake and download the app they need. Unfortunately, later this program appears to be malicious.
- Consider your intuition! When a website seems to be suspicious – for example, it functions too slowly or there are too many colorful banners – it is better for you to leave it. And don’t forget to check your computer for viruses!
- Stay attentive during the entire process of app installation. Get sure you haven’t missed a single line and a single radiobutton. Uncheck all checkboxes that are irrelevant and you do not want to install them.
- And even if you do not recall downloading anything it would be smart to inspect your computer for viruses and malicious software every week.
|Method to uninstall||Price|
|Computer repair shop||$95-$140|
|Probability of Data theft||97,1%|
|Self-active Launch in OS||19,8%|
|Manual removal effectiveness||86,1%|
|Free Antivirus removal||23,5%|
|Paid Antivirus removal||99,2%|
|Infection Risk (USA)||7,0%|
|Risk of infection (Europe)||6,9%|
Complete removal of Search.searchucp.com
Spyhunter is probably the most effective eliminator of malware which easily and quickly deletes all types of malicious applications and even those remaining invisible for your antivirus. Spyhunter will be helpful if you did not delete Search.searchucp.com yourself. It will provide the best level protection to your system due to regular upgrade of the signature base.
How to uninstall Search.searchucp.com (video removal guide)
About Author: Material provided by: Averina lab