How to remove (uninstall) Searchdims.network (removal guide) - tips from Averina.com
What Is Searchdims.network?
Searchdims.network is a dangerous advertising application. Once adware is automatically installed it will change your browser home page and add lots of annoying ads to it. Since this harmful app is stored in the registry of your system it’s not that simple thing to remove this adware from your PC. Most users typically download such malware in the package with shareware apps or with torrents from websites they don’t know well. People who own websites from time to time try to do content monetization in such a way by adding malicious software to the archive with an application downloaded by users. You are suggested to be attentive with various download assistants as they often do many bad things including downloading malicious software, intervening settings of your browser and so forth. Not to exaggerate, Searchdims.network is a realy malicious application.
How to remove Searchdims.network Simply
There are several ways to remove Searchdims.network from your PC. It is better to read the guide entirely and use the needed removal technique. Speaking about the most effective and the promptest way of removal, so I should mention the software that will help. According to my experience, the best way is to download and launch effective Searchdims.network Removal Tool. Removal program that was written for a single type of computer infections is the most efficient. You are welcome also to run any other antimalware that has Searchdims.network in the base of its signatures. The antimalware that I recommend you (Spyhunter 4) will detect and uninstall Searchdims.network completely, you can download it clicking this download button.
- It removes Searchdims.network right now. Forever.
- This anti-malware software will protect your computer against future infections.
- It provides professional real-time protection from malware, adware, spyware and other viruses.
- 24/7 professional support
Manual Searchdims.network removing
Step 1. Uninstall Searchdims.network from your computer. Manual for Windows 7, 8, 10 and XP
- Enter “Computer” on the desktop and choose “Uninstall or change a program”.
- In the program folder, look for all programs that contain Searchdims.network in their names. Remove them by clicking “uninstall’ and remove all suspicious programs that contain search, toolbar and others in their names.
Step 2. Clean the registry
- Download adwcleaner free utility app and run it. It searches and removes all files and registry keys that belong to the adware virus category.
- Click “Scan”.
- When scanning is finished, click “Clean” to remove all viruses.
- Click “Ok” to reboot the computer. After rebooting, check if the virus is still in the browser. Perhaps, it’s already removed and everything is fine. If it is not, take Step 3.
Step 3. Uninstall Searchdims.network from your browser
Remove Searchdims.network from Google Chrome
- Right-click on the Google Chrome shortcut and choose “properties”.
- In the “Target” field, remove everything going after “C:\Program Files\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe” and click “ok”.
- Choose “Settings” in the Chrome menu.
- In the “Extensions” tab, look for any extension that contains “Searchdims.network” in its name and remove it by clicking the Recycle Bin. Also remove all suspicious extensions that you didn’t install.
- In the “Settings” tab, find the “On startup” block, uncheck “Open a specific page or set of pages.”, click “Set pages”, enter google. Com in the new field, and click “ok”.
- In the “Search” tab, click “manage search engines” and remove everything except google.com.
- If it didn’t work – use Searchdims.network removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Google Chrome faster.
Uninstall Searchdims.network from Firefox
- Right-click the Firefox shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe” in the “target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter Firefox. Tools -> add-ons.
- Remove all suspicious extensions.
- Tools options -> general. Type google. Com in the “Home page” field (“Startup” block).
- Choose Google as your default search engine in the “Search” tab.
If it didn’t work – use Searchdims.network removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Firefox faster.
Uninstall Searchdims.network from Internet Explorer
- Right-click the Internet explorer shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe” in the “Target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter internet explorer -> tool -> manage Add-ons.
- Remove all extensions that you didn’t install. You can remove everything.
- Tools -> internet options, type google. Com in the upper field.
- Click “Settings” in the same window of the “Search” block and remove everything except Google. Com and Bing. Com from the list.
If it didn’t work – use Searchdims.network removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Internet Explorer faster.
Uninstall Searchdims.network from Safari
- Right-click the safari shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Safari” in the “Target” field and click “ok”.
- Click the Settings button in the upper right corner and select Reset Safari.
- Check all boxes and click OK.
What should I do to protect my PC from Searchdims.network?
Here you can see some recommendations which would help you avoid installation of Searchdims.network and issues with browser. Don’t hesitate to show those advice with your nearest and dearest just because they will really help you keep the PC protected from Searchdims.network and any other malware:
- Don’t install software of dubious origins especially if you got them from the websites you don’t know. People quite often make the common mistake and get the program they were searching for. Unfortunately, later this program turns out to be malicious.
- Consider your intuition! If a web page seems to be suspicious – for example, it works too slowly or it is literally made of bright banners – we advise you to close it. And remember to check your computer after that!
- Stay attentive during the the whole process of app installation. Try not to miss a single line and a single radiobutton. Untick all boxes that are unneeded for you and you do not want to install them.
- And even if you do not remember downloading anything it would be reasonable to scan your system for viruses at least once a week.
|Method to uninstall||Price|
|Computer repair shop||$95-$140|
|Probability of Data theft||73,9%|
|Self-active Launch in OS||45,6%|
|Manual removal effectiveness||13,5%|
|Free Antivirus removal||65,4%|
|Paid Antivirus removal||82,8%|
|Infection Risk (USA)||6,4%|
|Risk of infection (Europe)||4,0%|
100% Searchdims.network Removal
Spyhunter is an incredibly effective malware uninstaller that easily removes all types of adware and malware including the apps which remain invisible for your antivirus software. Spyhunter will be irreplaceable if you did not uninstall Searchdims.network yourself. It guarantees the best level protection to your PC because it downloads daily updating of the base of signatures.
How to uninstall Searchdims.network (video removal guide)
About Author: Material provided by: Averina lab