How to remove (uninstall) Searchpage-results.net (removal guide) - tips from Averina.com
What Is Searchpage-results.net?
Searchpage-results.net is adware that can cause harm to your computer. Once adware is automatically installed it will change your home page in browser and bring lots of ads to it. It could be a challenge to entirely remove this virus since its components and files are installed to the registry. This malicious app is often downloaded in the bunch with free programs, torrents, unofficial patches for PC games and any other free apps and files. Frankly speaking, it is another way to earn more money for certain website owners – they merely add dangerous software into the file of installation and publish it. We recommend you not to rely on download assistants too much – keep in mind that these apps often do many unwanted things – for instance, from changing a browser home page to infesting your system with malware and viruses. Not to exaggerate, Searchpage-results.net is a realy malicious application.
How to remove Searchpage-results.net Comfortably
There are many ways to uninstall Searchpage-results.net from the computer. It is better to read the page completely and choose the wanted removal technique. If we speak about the facilest and the promptest way of removal, so I should mention the software that will help. According to my experience, the best way is to install and run effective Searchpage-results.net Removal Tool. Removal software that was released for a separate type of computer infections is the most efficient. It is also possible to use any other antivirus tool that has Searchpage-results.net in the signature base. The antivirus software that I advise you (Spyhunter 4) will find and uninstall Searchpage-results.net completely, you can get it using this download button.
- It removes Searchpage-results.net right now. Forever.
- This anti-malware software will protect your computer against future infections.
- It provides professional real-time protection from malware, adware, spyware and other viruses.
- 24/7 professional support
Manual Searchpage-results.net removing
Step 1. Uninstall Searchpage-results.net from your computer. Manual for Windows 7, 8, 10 and XP
- Enter “Computer” on the desktop and choose “Uninstall or change a program”.
- In the program folder, look for all programs that contain Searchpage-results.net in their names. Remove them by clicking “uninstall’ and remove all suspicious programs that contain search, toolbar and others in their names.
Step 2. Clean the registry
- Download adwcleaner free utility app and run it. It searches and removes all files and registry keys that belong to the adware virus category.
- Click “Scan”.
- When scanning is finished, click “Clean” to remove all viruses.
- Click “Ok” to reboot the computer. After rebooting, check if the virus is still in the browser. Perhaps, it’s already removed and everything is fine. If it is not, take Step 3.
Step 3. Uninstall Searchpage-results.net from your browser
Remove Searchpage-results.net from Google Chrome
- Right-click on the Google Chrome shortcut and choose “properties”.
- In the “Target” field, remove everything going after “C:\Program Files\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe” and click “ok”.
- Choose “Settings” in the Chrome menu.
- In the “Extensions” tab, look for any extension that contains “Searchpage-results.net” in its name and remove it by clicking the Recycle Bin. Also remove all suspicious extensions that you didn’t install.
- In the “Settings” tab, find the “On startup” block, uncheck “Open a specific page or set of pages.”, click “Set pages”, enter google. Com in the new field, and click “ok”.
- In the “Search” tab, click “manage search engines” and remove everything except google.com.
- If it didn’t work – use Searchpage-results.net removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Google Chrome faster.
Uninstall Searchpage-results.net from Firefox
- Right-click the Firefox shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe” in the “target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter Firefox. Tools -> add-ons.
- Remove all suspicious extensions.
- Tools options -> general. Type google. Com in the “Home page” field (“Startup” block).
- Choose Google as your default search engine in the “Search” tab.
If it didn’t work – use Searchpage-results.net removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Firefox faster.
Uninstall Searchpage-results.net from Internet Explorer
- Right-click the Internet explorer shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe” in the “Target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter internet explorer -> tool -> manage Add-ons.
- Remove all extensions that you didn’t install. You can remove everything.
- Tools -> internet options, type google. Com in the upper field.
- Click “Settings” in the same window of the “Search” block and remove everything except Google. Com and Bing. Com from the list.
If it didn’t work – use Searchpage-results.net removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Internet Explorer faster.
Uninstall Searchpage-results.net from Safari
- Right-click the safari shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Safari” in the “Target” field and click “ok”.
- Click the Settings button in the upper right corner and select Reset Safari.
- Check all boxes and click OK.
What should I do to protect my PC from Searchpage-results.net?
Here you will see some tips that will help you prevent installation of Searchpage-results.net and browser infection. Feel free to send our advice with your nearest and dearest just because they will definitely help you keep your PC secured from Searchpage-results.net and any other malware:
- Do not install dubious programs especially if you got them from the websites you do not know well. People quite often make the common mistake and download the needed application. Unfortunately, eventually this downloaded program appears to be malicious.
- Don’t ignore your intuition! When a website looks malicious – for example, it functions slowly or there are too many bright banners – it is better for you to close it immediately. And remember to check your computer after that!
- Be attentive during the all installation. Try not to miss a single line and a single checkbox. Uncheck all things which are unneeded for you and you do not want to install.
- And even in case if you do not recall having downloaded anything it would make sense to inspect your system for viruses and malicious software every week.
|Method to uninstall||Price|
|Computer repair shop||$95-$140|
|Probability of Data theft||91,4%|
|Self-active Launch in OS||87,6%|
|Manual removal effectiveness||13,8%|
|Free Antivirus removal||79,2%|
|Paid Antivirus removal||98,3%|
|Infection Risk (USA)||6,4%|
|Risk of infection (Europe)||1,3%|
100% Searchpage-results.net Removal
Spyhunter is the most efficient malware uninstaller which easily deletes all types of malicious applications including the programs remaining invisible for your antivirus. Spyhunter will be helpful if you do not how to remove Searchpage-results.net manually. It guarantees the highest level of protection to your system due to regular updates of the signature base.
How to uninstall Searchpage-results.net (video removal guide)
About Author: Material provided by: Averina lab