How to remove (uninstall) Secure Chrome Pro effectively - tips from Averina.com
What Is Secure Chrome Pro?
Secure Chrome Pro is malicious advertisement software that can infest your PC. As you install this malware it will change the home page of your browser and annoy you with ads. Virus files are saved to the system registry therefore it is not an easy task to remove such an application. A habitual example of obtaining virus to your PC is cases when you try to download a song or other kind of content from a torrents website or any other website offering free software. Website owners sometimes attempt to do content monetization in such a bad way by embedding malicious software to the installation file of an application that will be downloaded by users. A file downloader is an application that provides a user with the needed file, but it also brings different ad offers that are known to all users: malware with irritating ads popping up in a browser window, redirected links, apps changing homepage in the browser and so on. By the way, Secure Chrome Pro is true malware.
How to remove Secure Chrome Pro Simply
There are a lot of techniques to uninstall Secure Chrome Pro from your system. You can examine the page entirely and choose the effective way of removal. Speaking about the facilest and the quickest technique of removal, so I should notice the utilities that will solve the problem. According to my experience, it is better to download and launch special Secure Chrome Pro Removal Tool. Removal program that was written especially for a single class of computer infections is the most effective. You are welcome also to use any other antivirus tool that has Secure Chrome Pro in the signature base. The removal tool that I advise you (Spyhunter 4) will detect and uninstall Secure Chrome Pro 100%, you are welcome to download it using this button.
- It removes Secure Chrome Pro right now. Forever.
- This anti-malware software will protect your computer against future infections.
- It provides professional real-time protection from malware, adware, spyware and other viruses.
- 24/7 professional support
Manual Secure Chrome Pro removing
Step 1. Uninstall Secure Chrome Pro from your computer. Manual for Windows 7, 8, 10 and XP
- Enter “Computer” on the desktop and choose “Uninstall or change a program”.
- In the program folder, look for all programs that contain Secure Chrome Pro in their names. Remove them by clicking “uninstall’ and remove all suspicious programs that contain search, toolbar and others in their names.
Step 2. Clean the registry
- Download adwcleaner free utility app and run it. It searches and removes all files and registry keys that belong to the adware virus category.
- Click “Scan”.
- When scanning is finished, click “Clean” to remove all viruses.
- Click “Ok” to reboot the computer. After rebooting, check if the virus is still in the browser. Perhaps, it’s already removed and everything is fine. If it is not, take Step 3.
Step 3. Uninstall Secure Chrome Pro from your browser
Remove Secure Chrome Pro from Google Chrome
- Right-click on the Google Chrome shortcut and choose “properties”.
- In the “Target” field, remove everything going after “C:\Program Files\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe” and click “ok”.
- Choose “Settings” in the Chrome menu.
- In the “Extensions” tab, look for any extension that contains “Secure Chrome Pro” in its name and remove it by clicking the Recycle Bin. Also remove all suspicious extensions that you didn’t install.
- In the “Settings” tab, find the “On startup” block, uncheck “Open a specific page or set of pages.”, click “Set pages”, enter google. Com in the new field, and click “ok”.
- In the “Search” tab, click “manage search engines” and remove everything except google.com.
- If it didn’t work – use Secure Chrome Pro removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Google Chrome faster.
Uninstall Secure Chrome Pro from Firefox
- Right-click the Firefox shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe” in the “target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter Firefox. Tools -> add-ons.
- Remove all suspicious extensions.
- Tools options -> general. Type google. Com in the “Home page” field (“Startup” block).
- Choose Google as your default search engine in the “Search” tab.
If it didn’t work – use Secure Chrome Pro removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Firefox faster.
Uninstall Secure Chrome Pro from Internet Explorer
- Right-click the Internet explorer shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe” in the “Target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter internet explorer -> tool -> manage Add-ons.
- Remove all extensions that you didn’t install. You can remove everything.
- Tools -> internet options, type google. Com in the upper field.
- Click “Settings” in the same window of the “Search” block and remove everything except Google. Com and Bing. Com from the list.
If it didn’t work – use Secure Chrome Pro removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Internet Explorer faster.
Uninstall Secure Chrome Pro from Safari
- Right-click the safari shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Safari” in the “Target” field and click “ok”.
- Click the Settings button in the upper right corner and select Reset Safari.
- Check all boxes and click OK.
What should I do to protect my PC from Secure Chrome Pro?
Here you can see the tips that would help you avoid installation of Secure Chrome Pro and browser infection. Feel free to send those advice with your friends and family members just because they will certainly help you keep the PC safe and protected from Secure Chrome Pro and other malware:
- Don’t install dubious programs especially if you found them from the web pages you do not know well. People often commit the common mistake and get the needed application. However, later this program appears to be malicious.
- Consider your intuition! When a web page looks malicious – for instance, it functions too slowly or there are too many colorful banners – we advise you to close it immediately. And remember to check your computer for viruses!
- Stay attentive during the the whole process of installation. Get sure you haven’t missed a single window and a single radiobutton. Uncheck all boxes which don’t seem relevant for you and you do not want to install them.
- And even in case if you do not remember having downloaded any applications it would be smart to scan your system for viruses and malicious software at least once a week.
|Method to uninstall||Price|
|Computer repair shop||$95-$140|
|Probability of Data theft||62,4%|
|Self-active Launch in OS||56%|
|Manual removal effectiveness||63,1%|
|Free Antivirus removal||65,4%|
|Paid Antivirus removal||95,8%|
|Infection Risk (USA)||2,9%|
|Risk of infection (Europe)||9,1%|
How to fully remove Secure Chrome Pro
Spyhunter is probably the most efficient malware eliminator that permanently removes all kinds of adware and malware and even the apps remaining invisible for your antivirus. Spyhunter will help if you failed to remove Secure Chrome Pro manually as well. It guarantees the highest level of protection to your system because it downloads daily upgrade of the signature base.
How to uninstall Secure Chrome Pro (video removal guide)
About Author: Material provided by: Averina lab