How to remove (uninstall) Security-phone.com adware - tips from Averina.com
What Is Security-phone.com?
Security-phone.com is malicious advertisement software that can infest your computer. As you let adware install it will set a new home page of your browser and annoy you with ads. Since this harmful app is located in the registry it’s not that simple thing to uninstall this adware on your PC. This application is usually downloaded together with free programs, torrent files, various patches for computer games and any other free apps and files. People who own websites from time to time attempt to do content monetization in such a bad way and embed malicious software to the installation file of an application that is downloaded by users. A file downloader is a program providing you with the needed file, nevertheless it also brings various ad offers that are well-known to any user: malware with annoying advertisement popping up in a browser, link redirections, programs that change browser homepage and so on. By the way, Security-phone.com is true malware.
How to remove Security-phone.com Comfortably
There are numerous ways to remove Security-phone.com from the system. You can read the page completely and perform the needed removal technique. If we speak about the most effective and the fastest way of removal, so I should say about the programs that will help. As many specialists say, the best way is to find and run effective Security-phone.com Removal Tool. Removal software that was released for a individual kind of viruses is the most effective. You are welcome also to install any other antivirus software that has Security-phone.com in the base of its signatures. The removal tool that I recommend you (Spyhunter 4) will find and uninstall Security-phone.com 100%, you can install it clicking this download button.
- It removes Security-phone.com right now. Forever.
- This anti-malware software will protect your computer against future infections.
- It provides professional real-time protection from malware, adware, spyware and other viruses.
- 24/7 professional support
Manual Security-phone.com removing
Step 1. Uninstall Security-phone.com from your computer. Manual for Windows 7, 8, 10 and XP
- Enter “Computer” on the desktop and choose “Uninstall or change a program”.
- In the program folder, look for all programs that contain Security-phone.com in their names. Remove them by clicking “uninstall’ and remove all suspicious programs that contain search, toolbar and others in their names.
Step 2. Clean the registry
- Download adwcleaner free utility app and run it. It searches and removes all files and registry keys that belong to the adware virus category.
- Click “Scan”.
- When scanning is finished, click “Clean” to remove all viruses.
- Click “Ok” to reboot the computer. After rebooting, check if the virus is still in the browser. Perhaps, it’s already removed and everything is fine. If it is not, take Step 3.
Step 3. Uninstall Security-phone.com from your browser
Remove Security-phone.com from Google Chrome
- Right-click on the Google Chrome shortcut and choose “properties”.
- In the “Target” field, remove everything going after “C:\Program Files\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe” and click “ok”.
- Choose “Settings” in the Chrome menu.
- In the “Extensions” tab, look for any extension that contains “Security-phone.com” in its name and remove it by clicking the Recycle Bin. Also remove all suspicious extensions that you didn’t install.
- In the “Settings” tab, find the “On startup” block, uncheck “Open a specific page or set of pages.”, click “Set pages”, enter google. Com in the new field, and click “ok”.
- In the “Search” tab, click “manage search engines” and remove everything except google.com.
- If it didn’t work – use Security-phone.com removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Google Chrome faster.
Uninstall Security-phone.com from Firefox
- Right-click the Firefox shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe” in the “target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter Firefox. Tools -> add-ons.
- Remove all suspicious extensions.
- Tools options -> general. Type google. Com in the “Home page” field (“Startup” block).
- Choose Google as your default search engine in the “Search” tab.
If it didn’t work – use Security-phone.com removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Firefox faster.
Uninstall Security-phone.com from Internet Explorer
- Right-click the Internet explorer shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe” in the “Target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter internet explorer -> tool -> manage Add-ons.
- Remove all extensions that you didn’t install. You can remove everything.
- Tools -> internet options, type google. Com in the upper field.
- Click “Settings” in the same window of the “Search” block and remove everything except Google. Com and Bing. Com from the list.
If it didn’t work – use Security-phone.com removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Internet Explorer faster.
Uninstall Security-phone.com from Safari
- Right-click the safari shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Safari” in the “Target” field and click “ok”.
- Click the Settings button in the upper right corner and select Reset Safari.
- Check all boxes and click OK.
What should I do to protect my PC from Security-phone.com?
Below you will see some tips that would help you prevent installation of Security-phone.com and browser infection. Don’t hesitate to show our suggestions with your friends and family members just because they will really allow you to keep the computer safe and protected from Security-phone.com and other malicious software:
- Do not install dubious software especially if you got them on the websites you do not know well. People often commit the same mistake and just download the program they were searching for. However, later this program appears to be dangerous.
- Consider your intuition! If a web page looks suspicious – for example, it functions slowly or there are too many bright banners – we advise you to leave it immediately. And don’t forget to scan your PC for viruses!
- Keep attention during the the whole process of software installation. Get sure you haven’t missed a single window and a single radiobutton. Untick all checkboxes that are irrelevant and you do not want to install them.
- Even in case if you don’t remember having downloaded anything it would be reasonable to inspect your computer for adware and viruses once a week.
|Method to uninstall||Price|
|Computer repair shop||$95-$140|
|Probability of Data theft||73,9%|
|Self-active Launch in OS||87%|
|Manual removal effectiveness||42,8%|
|Free Antivirus removal||32,6%|
|Paid Antivirus removal||79,2%|
|Infection Risk (USA)||4,9%|
|Risk of infection (Europe)||9,1%|
100% Security-phone.com Removal
Spyhunter is the most efficient malware eliminator which permanently removes all kinds of adware and malware and even the apps that are invisible for your antivirus. Spyhunter will be helpful if you do not how to uninstall Security-phone.com yourself. It provides the highest level of safety of your PC thanks to daily updates of the signature base.
How to uninstall Security-phone.com (video removal guide)
About Author: Material provided by: Averina lab