How to remove (uninstall) Send OTP to support team effectively - tips from Averina.com
What Is Send OTP to support team?
Send OTP to support team is a harmful advertising program. As adware is installed it will change your browser home page and bring various annoying ads to it. As this malicious app is located in the system registry it is not that simple thing to delete this adware from your PC. People often get such harmful app with various free software or with torrents from websites they do not really know. Owners of websites may try to monetize content in such a bad way by adding malware into the archive with an app downloaded by visitors. It’s worth being attentive with all those download assistants because they often do many unneeded things like downloading malicious software, breaking settings of your browser and many other things. By the way, Send OTP to support team is true malware.
How to remove Send OTP to support team Simply
There are many techniques to uninstall Send OTP to support team from the computer. It is better to look through the guide completely and perform the effective way of removal. If we speak about the facilest and the promptest method of removal, so I should mention the software that will uninstall the unwanted software. As many specialists say, the best way is to download and launch special Send OTP to support team Removal Tool. Removal program that was written especially for a separate type of malware is the most effective. You are welcome also to download any other antivirus tool that has Send OTP to support team in the base of its signatures. The antimalware that I advise you (Spyhunter 4) will detect and remove Send OTP to support team absolutely, you are welcome to get it clicking this button.
- It removes Send OTP to support team right now. Forever.
- This anti-malware software will protect your computer against future infections.
- It provides professional real-time protection from malware, adware, spyware and other viruses.
- 24/7 professional support
Manual Send OTP to support team removing
Step 1. Uninstall Send OTP to support team from your computer. Manual for Windows 7, 8, 10 and XP
- Enter “Computer” on the desktop and choose “Uninstall or change a program”.
- In the program folder, look for all programs that contain Send OTP to support team in their names. Remove them by clicking “uninstall’ and remove all suspicious programs that contain search, toolbar and others in their names.
Step 2. Clean the registry
- Download adwcleaner free utility app and run it. It searches and removes all files and registry keys that belong to the adware virus category.
- Click “Scan”.
- When scanning is finished, click “Clean” to remove all viruses.
- Click “Ok” to reboot the computer. After rebooting, check if the virus is still in the browser. Perhaps, it’s already removed and everything is fine. If it is not, take Step 3.
Step 3. Uninstall Send OTP to support team from your browser
Remove Send OTP to support team from Google Chrome
- Right-click on the Google Chrome shortcut and choose “properties”.
- In the “Target” field, remove everything going after “C:\Program Files\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe” and click “ok”.
- Choose “Settings” in the Chrome menu.
- In the “Extensions” tab, look for any extension that contains “Send OTP to support team” in its name and remove it by clicking the Recycle Bin. Also remove all suspicious extensions that you didn’t install.
- In the “Settings” tab, find the “On startup” block, uncheck “Open a specific page or set of pages.”, click “Set pages”, enter google. Com in the new field, and click “ok”.
- In the “Search” tab, click “manage search engines” and remove everything except google.com.
- If it didn’t work – use Send OTP to support team removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Google Chrome faster.
Uninstall Send OTP to support team from Firefox
- Right-click the Firefox shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe” in the “target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter Firefox. Tools -> add-ons.
- Remove all suspicious extensions.
- Tools options -> general. Type google. Com in the “Home page” field (“Startup” block).
- Choose Google as your default search engine in the “Search” tab.
If it didn’t work – use Send OTP to support team removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Firefox faster.
Uninstall Send OTP to support team from Internet Explorer
- Right-click the Internet explorer shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe” in the “Target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter internet explorer -> tool -> manage Add-ons.
- Remove all extensions that you didn’t install. You can remove everything.
- Tools -> internet options, type google. Com in the upper field.
- Click “Settings” in the same window of the “Search” block and remove everything except Google. Com and Bing. Com from the list.
If it didn’t work – use Send OTP to support team removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Internet Explorer faster.
Uninstall Send OTP to support team from Safari
- Right-click the safari shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Safari” in the “Target” field and click “ok”.
- Click the Settings button in the upper right corner and select Reset Safari.
- Check all boxes and click OK.
What should I do to protect my PC from Send OTP to support team?
Below you can see the useful recommendations which would help you prevent Send OTP to support team installation and issues with browser. Don’t hesitate to send those tips with your family and friends since they will really help you keep the PC protected from Send OTP to support team and other malware:
- Do not install dubious programs especially if you got them from the web pages you don’t know. People quite often make the same mistake and download the program they were looking for. Unfortunately, eventually this program appears to be malicious.
- Listen to your intuition! If a web page seems to be suspicious – for example, it works slowly or it is literally made of bright banners – we recommend you to close it. And don’t forget to scan your PC after that!
- Stay attentive during the the whole process of app installation. Get sure you haven’t missed a single line and a single checkbox. Uncheck all checkboxes that are irrelevant for you and you do not want to install them.
- Even in case if you do not remember having downloaded anything it would make sense to scan your computer for adware and viruses at least once a week.
|Method to uninstall||Price|
|Computer repair shop||$95-$140|
|Probability of Data theft||72,2%|
|Self-active Launch in OS||88,2%|
|Manual removal effectiveness||62,5%|
|Free Antivirus removal||23,5%|
|Paid Antivirus removal||79,2%|
|Infection Risk (USA)||6,8%|
|Risk of infection (Europe)||1,3%|
How to fully remove Send OTP to support team
Spyhunter is probably the most effective eliminator of malware which quickly removes all types of adware and malware and even those remaining invisible for your antivirus. Spyhunter will be irreplaceable if you failed to remove Send OTP to support team manually as well. It guarantees the best level protection to your computer due to regular upgrade of the base of signatures.
How to uninstall Send OTP to support team (video removal guide)
About Author: Material provided by: Averina lab