How to remove (uninstall) Simpleclock.pro adware - tips from Averina.com
What Is Simpleclock.pro?
Simpleclock.pro is a harmful adware app. As you agree to install this virus it will set a new home page in the browser and irritate you with ads. As this harmful app is stored in the system registry it could be not that easy to delete this adware from your computer. A usual example of getting virus to your computer is cases when you try to download a program or any other content from a torrents website or any other website with free content. Actually, it is a way to earn more money for certain website owners – they embed malware into the file of installation and publish it. A downloader is a program that provides a user with the necessary file, however it also installs different ad offers that are known to any user: malware with annoying advertisement popping up in a browser, link redirections, applications changing homepage in the browser etc. By the way, Simpleclock.pro is true malware.
How to remove Simpleclock.pro Comfortably
There are a lot of methods to uninstall Simpleclock.pro from your PC. You can look through the article completely and use the needed removal technique. Speaking about the facilest and the promptest way of removal, so I should say about the software that will help. According to my experience, the best way is to find and run special Simpleclock.pro Removal Tool. Removal application that was written for a individual type of computer infections is the most efficient. You are welcome also to download any other antivirus software that has Simpleclock.pro in the base of viruses. The antivirus software that I advise you (Spyhunter 4) will detect and remove Simpleclock.pro absolutely, you are welcome to download it using this button.
- It removes Simpleclock.pro right now. Forever.
- This anti-malware software will protect your computer against future infections.
- It provides professional real-time protection from malware, adware, spyware and other viruses.
- 24/7 professional support
Manual Simpleclock.pro removing
Step 1. Uninstall Simpleclock.pro from your computer. Manual for Windows 7, 8, 10 and XP
- Enter “Computer” on the desktop and choose “Uninstall or change a program”.
- In the program folder, look for all programs that contain Simpleclock.pro in their names. Remove them by clicking “uninstall’ and remove all suspicious programs that contain search, toolbar and others in their names.
Step 2. Clean the registry
- Download adwcleaner free utility app and run it. It searches and removes all files and registry keys that belong to the adware virus category.
- Click “Scan”.
- When scanning is finished, click “Clean” to remove all viruses.
- Click “Ok” to reboot the computer. After rebooting, check if the virus is still in the browser. Perhaps, it’s already removed and everything is fine. If it is not, take Step 3.
Step 3. Uninstall Simpleclock.pro from your browser
Remove Simpleclock.pro from Google Chrome
- Right-click on the Google Chrome shortcut and choose “properties”.
- In the “Target” field, remove everything going after “C:\Program Files\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe” and click “ok”.
- Choose “Settings” in the Chrome menu.
- In the “Extensions” tab, look for any extension that contains “Simpleclock.pro” in its name and remove it by clicking the Recycle Bin. Also remove all suspicious extensions that you didn’t install.
- In the “Settings” tab, find the “On startup” block, uncheck “Open a specific page or set of pages.”, click “Set pages”, enter google. Com in the new field, and click “ok”.
- In the “Search” tab, click “manage search engines” and remove everything except google.com.
- If it didn’t work – use Simpleclock.pro removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Google Chrome faster.
Uninstall Simpleclock.pro from Firefox
- Right-click the Firefox shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe” in the “target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter Firefox. Tools -> add-ons.
- Remove all suspicious extensions.
- Tools options -> general. Type google. Com in the “Home page” field (“Startup” block).
- Choose Google as your default search engine in the “Search” tab.
If it didn’t work – use Simpleclock.pro removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Firefox faster.
Uninstall Simpleclock.pro from Internet Explorer
- Right-click the Internet explorer shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe” in the “Target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter internet explorer -> tool -> manage Add-ons.
- Remove all extensions that you didn’t install. You can remove everything.
- Tools -> internet options, type google. Com in the upper field.
- Click “Settings” in the same window of the “Search” block and remove everything except Google. Com and Bing. Com from the list.
If it didn’t work – use Simpleclock.pro removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Internet Explorer faster.
Uninstall Simpleclock.pro from Safari
- Right-click the safari shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Safari” in the “Target” field and click “ok”.
- Click the Settings button in the upper right corner and select Reset Safari.
- Check all boxes and click OK.
What should I do to protect my PC from Simpleclock.pro?
Below you will see some recommendations which would help you avoid Simpleclock.pro installation and issues with browser. Don’t hesitate to share our advice with your friends and family members just because they will certainly help you keep your computer protected from Simpleclock.pro and other malicious software:
- Do not install software of dubious origins especially if you got them from the websites you do not know well. People quite often make the same mistake and get the program they were searching for. Unfortunately, eventually this downloaded program turns out to be dangerous.
- Consider your intuition! If a website looks malicious – for instance, it functions slowly or there are too many colorful banners – it is better for you to leave it immediately. And don’t forget to check your PC after that!
- Stay attentive during the the whole process of app installation. Try not to miss a single window and a single checkbox. Untick all things that are unneeded for you and you do not want to install.
- And even in case if you don’t remember having downloaded any applications it would be reasonable to scan your computer for viruses once a week.
|Method to uninstall||Price|
|Computer repair shop||$95-$140|
|Probability of Data theft||62,4%|
|Self-active Launch in OS||56%|
|Manual removal effectiveness||13,8%|
|Free Antivirus removal||22,3%|
|Paid Antivirus removal||95,8%|
|Infection Risk (USA)||2,9%|
|Risk of infection (Europe)||9,1%|
How to fully remove Simpleclock.pro
Spyhunter is the most effective malware uninstaller which permanently deletes all kinds of malware and even those which remain invisible for your antivirus software. Spyhunter will help if you did not remove Simpleclock.pro manually. It will provide the best level safety of your computer thanks to regular updates of the base of signatures.
How to uninstall Simpleclock.pro (video removal guide)
About Author: Material provided by: Averina lab