How to remove (uninstall) Smartyfi.net easily - tips from Averina.com
What Is Smartyfi.net?
Smartyfi.net is malicious advertisement software that can be harmful to your computer. After installation this virus immediately changes your home page and brings ads. It could be a serious challenge to entirely delete this virus because its components and files are saved to the PC registry. People typically get such malware in the package with free applications or with torrent files from websites they do not really know. Embedding malware into different apps is probably a business of a website owner allowing him to earn more money. A file downloader is an application that provides you with the sought file, nevertheless it also brings different offers that are known to users: unneeded software with annoying pop-up ads in a browser window, link redirections, applications setting a new browser starting page etc. Not to exaggerate, Smartyfi.net is a realy malicious application.
How to remove Smartyfi.net Easily
There are several ways to uninstall Smartyfi.net from your computer. You can examine the page till the end and choose the effective way of removal. If we speak about the easiest and the quickest technique of removal, so I should mention the software that will solve the problem. According to my experience, it is better to find and launch special Smartyfi.net Removal Tool. Removal software that was released especially for a individual type of viruses is the most effective. You can also use any other antivirus tool that has Smartyfi.net in the base of its signatures. The antivirus software that I recommend you (Spyhunter 4) will detect and remove Smartyfi.net completely, you can download it clicking this button.
- It removes Smartyfi.net right now. Forever.
- This anti-malware software will protect your computer against future infections.
- It provides professional real-time protection from malware, adware, spyware and other viruses.
- 24/7 professional support
Manual Smartyfi.net removing
Step 1. Uninstall Smartyfi.net from your computer. Manual for Windows 7, 8, 10 and XP
- Enter “Computer” on the desktop and choose “Uninstall or change a program”.
- In the program folder, look for all programs that contain Smartyfi.net in their names. Remove them by clicking “uninstall’ and remove all suspicious programs that contain search, toolbar and others in their names.
Step 2. Clean the registry
- Download adwcleaner free utility app and run it. It searches and removes all files and registry keys that belong to the adware virus category.
- Click “Scan”.
- When scanning is finished, click “Clean” to remove all viruses.
- Click “Ok” to reboot the computer. After rebooting, check if the virus is still in the browser. Perhaps, it’s already removed and everything is fine. If it is not, take Step 3.
Step 3. Uninstall Smartyfi.net from your browser
Remove Smartyfi.net from Google Chrome
- Right-click on the Google Chrome shortcut and choose “properties”.
- In the “Target” field, remove everything going after “C:\Program Files\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe” and click “ok”.
- Choose “Settings” in the Chrome menu.
- In the “Extensions” tab, look for any extension that contains “Smartyfi.net” in its name and remove it by clicking the Recycle Bin. Also remove all suspicious extensions that you didn’t install.
- In the “Settings” tab, find the “On startup” block, uncheck “Open a specific page or set of pages.”, click “Set pages”, enter google. Com in the new field, and click “ok”.
- In the “Search” tab, click “manage search engines” and remove everything except google.com.
- If it didn’t work – use Smartyfi.net removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Google Chrome faster.
Uninstall Smartyfi.net from Firefox
- Right-click the Firefox shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe” in the “target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter Firefox. Tools -> add-ons.
- Remove all suspicious extensions.
- Tools options -> general. Type google. Com in the “Home page” field (“Startup” block).
- Choose Google as your default search engine in the “Search” tab.
If it didn’t work – use Smartyfi.net removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Firefox faster.
Uninstall Smartyfi.net from Internet Explorer
- Right-click the Internet explorer shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe” in the “Target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter internet explorer -> tool -> manage Add-ons.
- Remove all extensions that you didn’t install. You can remove everything.
- Tools -> internet options, type google. Com in the upper field.
- Click “Settings” in the same window of the “Search” block and remove everything except Google. Com and Bing. Com from the list.
If it didn’t work – use Smartyfi.net removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Internet Explorer faster.
Uninstall Smartyfi.net from Safari
- Right-click the safari shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Safari” in the “Target” field and click “ok”.
- Click the Settings button in the upper right corner and select Reset Safari.
- Check all boxes and click OK.
What should I do to protect my PC from Smartyfi.net?
Here you can find the useful recommendations which will help you prevent Smartyfi.net installation and browser infection. Don’t hesitate to show our suggestions with your friends and family members just because they will certainly allow you to keep the computer protected from Smartyfi.net and other malware:
- Do not install dubious programs especially if you got them on the websites you don’t know. People often make the common mistake and download the app they need. However, eventually this downloaded program turns out to be malicious.
- Consider your intuition! If a web page looks suspicious – for example, it functions slowly or it is literally made of bright banners – it is better for you to close it. And don’t forget to scan your computer for viruses afterwards!
- Be attentive during the the whole process of software installation. Try not to miss a single window and a single radiobutton. Uncheck all things which don’t look relevant and you do not want to install.
- Even in case if you don’t remember having downloaded anything it would be reasonable to scan your computer for adware and viruses once a week.
|Method to uninstall||Price|
|Computer repair shop||$95-$140|
|Probability of Data theft||71,5%|
|Self-active Launch in OS||13,9%|
|Manual removal effectiveness||52,3%|
|Free Antivirus removal||42,8%|
|Paid Antivirus removal||99,2%|
|Infection Risk (USA)||2,9%|
|Risk of infection (Europe)||9,1%|
Complete removal of Smartyfi.net
Spyhunter is an incredibly efficient malware uninstaller that permanently removes all types of malware and even the apps that are invisible for your antivirus. Spyhunter will be irreplaceable if you failed to delete Smartyfi.net yourself. It guarantees the highest level of safety of your computer due to regular updates of the base of viruses.
How to uninstall Smartyfi.net (video removal guide)
About Author: Material provided by: Averina lab