How to remove (uninstall) Srcbar.com adware - tips from Averina.com
What Is Srcbar.com?
Srcbar.com is malicious adware that can infest your computer. As you let adware install it will change the home page in the browser and annoy you with ads. Virus elements get into the system registry therefore it’s not easy to uninstall such an app. A usual example of downloading virus to your PC is when you download a movie or any other content from a torrents website or any other site offering free software. Actually, it is another way to earn more money for certain owners of websites – they merely add dangerous software into the file of installation and thus promote it. We recommend you not to count on downloaders too much – remember that they often do many unwanted things from setting the home page in your browser to downloading to your system viruses and malware. Not to exaggerate, Srcbar.com is a realy malicious application.
How to remove Srcbar.com Comfortably
There are many methods to remove Srcbar.com from your computer. It is better to look through the guide till the end and use the wanted way of removal. If we speak about the easiest and the fastest method of removal, so I should say about the utilities that will delete the unwanted software. As many specialists say, the best way is to download and launch efficient Srcbar.com Removal Tool. Removal application that was written for a single class of malware is the most efficient. You can also install any other antivirus software that has Srcbar.com in the signature base. The antivirus software that I suggest you (Spyhunter 4) will detect and uninstall Srcbar.com absolutely, you can get it using this button.
- It removes Srcbar.com right now. Forever.
- This anti-malware software will protect your computer against future infections.
- It provides professional real-time protection from malware, adware, spyware and other viruses.
- 24/7 professional support
Manual Srcbar.com removing
Step 1. Uninstall Srcbar.com from your computer. Manual for Windows 7, 8, 10 and XP
- Enter “Computer” on the desktop and choose “Uninstall or change a program”.
- In the program folder, look for all programs that contain Srcbar.com in their names. Remove them by clicking “uninstall’ and remove all suspicious programs that contain search, toolbar and others in their names.
Step 2. Clean the registry
- Download adwcleaner free utility app and run it. It searches and removes all files and registry keys that belong to the adware virus category.
- Click “Scan”.
- When scanning is finished, click “Clean” to remove all viruses.
- Click “Ok” to reboot the computer. After rebooting, check if the virus is still in the browser. Perhaps, it’s already removed and everything is fine. If it is not, take Step 3.
Step 3. Uninstall Srcbar.com from your browser
Remove Srcbar.com from Google Chrome
- Right-click on the Google Chrome shortcut and choose “properties”.
- In the “Target” field, remove everything going after “C:\Program Files\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe” and click “ok”.
- Choose “Settings” in the Chrome menu.
- In the “Extensions” tab, look for any extension that contains “Srcbar.com” in its name and remove it by clicking the Recycle Bin. Also remove all suspicious extensions that you didn’t install.
- In the “Settings” tab, find the “On startup” block, uncheck “Open a specific page or set of pages.”, click “Set pages”, enter google. Com in the new field, and click “ok”.
- In the “Search” tab, click “manage search engines” and remove everything except google.com.
- If it didn’t work – use Srcbar.com removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Google Chrome faster.
Uninstall Srcbar.com from Firefox
- Right-click the Firefox shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe” in the “target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter Firefox. Tools -> add-ons.
- Remove all suspicious extensions.
- Tools options -> general. Type google. Com in the “Home page” field (“Startup” block).
- Choose Google as your default search engine in the “Search” tab.
If it didn’t work – use Srcbar.com removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Firefox faster.
Uninstall Srcbar.com from Internet Explorer
- Right-click the Internet explorer shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe” in the “Target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter internet explorer -> tool -> manage Add-ons.
- Remove all extensions that you didn’t install. You can remove everything.
- Tools -> internet options, type google. Com in the upper field.
- Click “Settings” in the same window of the “Search” block and remove everything except Google. Com and Bing. Com from the list.
If it didn’t work – use Srcbar.com removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Internet Explorer faster.
Uninstall Srcbar.com from Safari
- Right-click the safari shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Safari” in the “Target” field and click “ok”.
- Click the Settings button in the upper right corner and select Reset Safari.
- Check all boxes and click OK.
What should I do to protect my PC from Srcbar.com?
Here you will find some useful recommendations which will help you avoid Srcbar.com installation and issues with browser. Don’t hesitate to share our tips with your family and friends as they will certainly help you keep your PC safe and protected from Srcbar.com and other malicious software:
- Don’t install software of dubious origins especially if you found them on the web pages you don’t know. People often make the common mistake and download the program they were looking for. However, eventually this program appears to be malicious.
- Listen to your intuition! If a web page looks suspicious – for instance, it functions too slowly or it is literally made of colorful banners – we advise you to close it immediately. And remember to scan your PC for viruses afterwards!
- Stay attentive during the all software installation. Try not to miss a single line and a single radiobutton. Uncheck all boxes which don’t seem relevant and you don’t want to install them.
- Even in case if you do not recall having downloaded any software it would be reasonable to inspect your computer for adware and viruses once a week.
|Method to uninstall||Price|
|Computer repair shop||$95-$140|
|Probability of Data theft||71,5%|
|Self-active Launch in OS||84,6%|
|Manual removal effectiveness||86,1%|
|Free Antivirus removal||22,3%|
|Paid Antivirus removal||89,3%|
|Infection Risk (USA)||6,4%|
|Risk of infection (Europe)||6,3%|
Complete removal of Srcbar.com
Spyhunter is an incredibly effective malware eliminator which quickly removes all types of adware and malware and even those remaining invisible for your antivirus software. Spyhunter will be helpful if you do not how to uninstall Srcbar.com manually as well. It provides the highest level of protection to your PC because it downloads regular upgrade of the base of signatures.
How to uninstall Srcbar.com (video removal guide)
About Author: Material provided by: Averina lab