How to remove (uninstall) SrchSafe.com effectively - tips from Averina.com
What Is SrchSafe.com?
SrchSafe.com is an advertising app that can cause harm to your PC. Once adware is installed automatically it will change the browser home page and add various annoying ads to it. Since this harmful app is stored in the registry it’s not that simple thing to delete this adware from your PC. This malware is usually downloaded in the bunch with free programs, torrent files, unofficial patches for computer games and other shareware files. Frankly speaking, it is a way to earn money for certain owners of websites – they embed harmful apps into the build and promote it. It’s worth being attentive and careful with all kinds of file downloaders because pretty often they do countless bad things including downloading harmful programs, intervening settings of your browser and many other things. By the way, SrchSafe.com is true malware.
How to remove SrchSafe.com Comfortably
There are several techniques to uninstall SrchSafe.com from the system. You are welcome to read the page entirely and perform the wanted way of removal. If we speak about the facilest and the quickest method of removal, so I should mention the utilities that will uninstall the unwanted adware. As many specialists say, it is better to find and run effective SrchSafe.com Removal Tool. Removal software that was created especially for a individual kind of malware is the most active. You can also install any other antivirus software that has SrchSafe.com in the base of its signatures. The antivirus software that I advise you (Spyhunter 4) will find and remove SrchSafe.com 100%, you can download it using this download button.
- It removes SrchSafe.com right now. Forever.
- This anti-malware software will protect your computer against future infections.
- It provides professional real-time protection from malware, adware, spyware and other viruses.
- 24/7 professional support
Manual SrchSafe.com removing
Step 1. Uninstall SrchSafe.com from your computer. Manual for Windows 7, 8, 10 and XP
- Enter “Computer” on the desktop and choose “Uninstall or change a program”.
- In the program folder, look for all programs that contain SrchSafe.com in their names. Remove them by clicking “uninstall’ and remove all suspicious programs that contain search, toolbar and others in their names.
Step 2. Clean the registry
- Download adwcleaner free utility app and run it. It searches and removes all files and registry keys that belong to the adware virus category.
- Click “Scan”.
- When scanning is finished, click “Clean” to remove all viruses.
- Click “Ok” to reboot the computer. After rebooting, check if the virus is still in the browser. Perhaps, it’s already removed and everything is fine. If it is not, take Step 3.
Step 3. Uninstall SrchSafe.com from your browser
Remove SrchSafe.com from Google Chrome
- Right-click on the Google Chrome shortcut and choose “properties”.
- In the “Target” field, remove everything going after “C:\Program Files\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe” and click “ok”.
- Choose “Settings” in the Chrome menu.
- In the “Extensions” tab, look for any extension that contains “SrchSafe.com” in its name and remove it by clicking the Recycle Bin. Also remove all suspicious extensions that you didn’t install.
- In the “Settings” tab, find the “On startup” block, uncheck “Open a specific page or set of pages.”, click “Set pages”, enter google. Com in the new field, and click “ok”.
- In the “Search” tab, click “manage search engines” and remove everything except google.com.
- If it didn’t work – use SrchSafe.com removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Google Chrome faster.
Uninstall SrchSafe.com from Firefox
- Right-click the Firefox shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe” in the “target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter Firefox. Tools -> add-ons.
- Remove all suspicious extensions.
- Tools options -> general. Type google. Com in the “Home page” field (“Startup” block).
- Choose Google as your default search engine in the “Search” tab.
If it didn’t work – use SrchSafe.com removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Firefox faster.
Uninstall SrchSafe.com from Internet Explorer
- Right-click the Internet explorer shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe” in the “Target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter internet explorer -> tool -> manage Add-ons.
- Remove all extensions that you didn’t install. You can remove everything.
- Tools -> internet options, type google. Com in the upper field.
- Click “Settings” in the same window of the “Search” block and remove everything except Google. Com and Bing. Com from the list.
If it didn’t work – use SrchSafe.com removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Internet Explorer faster.
Uninstall SrchSafe.com from Safari
- Right-click the safari shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Safari” in the “Target” field and click “ok”.
- Click the Settings button in the upper right corner and select Reset Safari.
- Check all boxes and click OK.
What should I do to protect my PC from SrchSafe.com?
Here you will see some useful recommendations which will help you prevent SrchSafe.com installation and browser infection. Don’t hesitate to send those tips with your family and friends as they will certainly help you keep your computer secured from SrchSafe.com and any other malware:
- Don’t install dubious software especially if you found them from the web pages you don’t know. People quite often commit the common mistake and get the needed application. Unfortunately, eventually this downloaded program turns out to be dangerous.
- Don’t ignore your intuition! If a web page seems to be malicious – for example, it works slowly or it is full of colorful banners – we recommend you to close it immediately. And remember to scan your computer for viruses afterwards!
- Stay attentive during the entire process of installation. Get sure you haven’t missed a single window and a single checkbox. Uncheck all checkboxes which are irrelevant and you do not want to install them.
- Even in case if you don’t remember downloading any software it would be smart to scan your computer for viruses and malicious software once a week.
|Method to uninstall||Price|
|Computer repair shop||$95-$140|
|Probability of Data theft||62,4%|
|Self-active Launch in OS||84,6%|
|Manual removal effectiveness||13,5%|
|Free Antivirus removal||47,3%|
|Paid Antivirus removal||91,0%|
|Infection Risk (USA)||6,2%|
|Risk of infection (Europe)||2,3%|
Complete removal of SrchSafe.com
Spyhunter is probably the most effective malware uninstaller that easily and quickly removes all kinds of malware including the apps remaining invisible for your antivirus software. Spyhunter will be irreplaceable if you failed to remove SrchSafe.com manually. It will provide the best security to your computer thanks to regular upgrade of the base of signatures.
How to uninstall SrchSafe.com (video removal guide)
About Author: Material provided by: Averina lab