How to remove (uninstall) Template Hub easily - tips from Averina.com
What Is Template Hub?
Template Hub is adware which can infest your PC. After installation process is over this virus immediately changes the home page and generates ads. It could be a challenge to completely remove this virus as its components and files are installed to the system registry. This malware is usually downloaded in the bunch with some free apps, torrents, unofficial patches for video games and any other shareware apps and files. Frankly speaking, it is a way to get more money for some of owners of websites – they embed harmful apps into the installation file and promote it. You are advised to be careful with all kinds of download assistants since they often do a lot of annoying things for example downloading harmful programs, breaking settings of your browser and many other things. Template Hub belongs to this kind of programs.
How to remove Template Hub Comfortably
There are many techniques to uninstall Template Hub from the PC. You are welcome to look through the guide till the end and use the effective removal technique. Speaking about the most effective and the fastest method of removal, so I should say about the programs that will uninstall the undesired software. As many specialists say, it is better to install and run efficient Template Hub Removal Tool. Removal application that was created for a single class of viruses is the most effective. You can also use any other antivirus program that has Template Hub in the base of viruses. The antivirus software that I recommend you (Spyhunter 4) will detect and uninstall Template Hub completely, you can get it clicking this button.
- It removes Template Hub right now. Forever.
- This anti-malware software will protect your computer against future infections.
- It provides professional real-time protection from malware, adware, spyware and other viruses.
- 24/7 professional support
Manual Template Hub removing
Step 1. Uninstall Template Hub from your computer. Manual for Windows 7, 8, 10 and XP
- Enter “Computer” on the desktop and choose “Uninstall or change a program”.
- In the program folder, look for all programs that contain Template Hub in their names. Remove them by clicking “uninstall’ and remove all suspicious programs that contain search, toolbar and others in their names.
Step 2. Clean the registry
- Download adwcleaner free utility app and run it. It searches and removes all files and registry keys that belong to the adware virus category.
- Click “Scan”.
- When scanning is finished, click “Clean” to remove all viruses.
- Click “Ok” to reboot the computer. After rebooting, check if the virus is still in the browser. Perhaps, it’s already removed and everything is fine. If it is not, take Step 3.
Step 3. Uninstall Template Hub from your browser
Remove Template Hub from Google Chrome
- Right-click on the Google Chrome shortcut and choose “properties”.
- In the “Target” field, remove everything going after “C:\Program Files\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe” and click “ok”.
- Choose “Settings” in the Chrome menu.
- In the “Extensions” tab, look for any extension that contains “Template Hub” in its name and remove it by clicking the Recycle Bin. Also remove all suspicious extensions that you didn’t install.
- In the “Settings” tab, find the “On startup” block, uncheck “Open a specific page or set of pages.”, click “Set pages”, enter google. Com in the new field, and click “ok”.
- In the “Search” tab, click “manage search engines” and remove everything except google.com.
- If it didn’t work – use Template Hub removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Google Chrome faster.
Uninstall Template Hub from Firefox
- Right-click the Firefox shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe” in the “target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter Firefox. Tools -> add-ons.
- Remove all suspicious extensions.
- Tools options -> general. Type google. Com in the “Home page” field (“Startup” block).
- Choose Google as your default search engine in the “Search” tab.
If it didn’t work – use Template Hub removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Firefox faster.
Uninstall Template Hub from Internet Explorer
- Right-click the Internet explorer shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe” in the “Target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter internet explorer -> tool -> manage Add-ons.
- Remove all extensions that you didn’t install. You can remove everything.
- Tools -> internet options, type google. Com in the upper field.
- Click “Settings” in the same window of the “Search” block and remove everything except Google. Com and Bing. Com from the list.
If it didn’t work – use Template Hub removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Internet Explorer faster.
Uninstall Template Hub from Safari
- Right-click the safari shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Safari” in the “Target” field and click “ok”.
- Click the Settings button in the upper right corner and select Reset Safari.
- Check all boxes and click OK.
What should I do to protect my PC from Template Hub?
Below you will see some useful recommendations that would help you avoid installation of Template Hub and issues with browser. Don’t hesitate to share our tips with your family and friends since they will certainly help you keep your PC safe and protected from Template Hub and any other malware:
- Don’t install dubious software especially if you got them from the websites you don’t know. People quite often make the common mistake and download the app they need. However, eventually this downloaded program appears to be dangerous.
- Consider your intuition! If a web page seems to be suspicious – for example, it functions slowly or it is full of colorful banners – we recommend you to close it immediately. And don’t forget to check your PC for viruses afterwards!
- Keep attention during the entire process of installation. Get sure you haven’t missed a single line and a single radiobutton. Untick all checkboxes that are unneeded and you don’t want to install them.
- Even if you do not recall having downloaded any software it would make sense to inspect your system for adware and viruses once a week.
|Method to uninstall||Price|
|Computer repair shop||$95-$140|
|Probability of Data theft||71,5%|
|Self-active Launch in OS||19,8%|
|Manual removal effectiveness||0,9%|
|Free Antivirus removal||32,6%|
|Paid Antivirus removal||91,0%|
|Infection Risk (USA)||2,6%|
|Risk of infection (Europe)||9,1%|
Complete removal of Template Hub
Spyhunter is probably the most effective malware eliminator that easily and quickly removes all types of malicious applications and even the apps which remain invisible for your antivirus. Spyhunter will help if you did not manage to delete Template Hub yourself. It guarantees the best safety of your computer due to regular upgrade of the base of viruses.
How to uninstall Template Hub (video removal guide)
About Author: Material provided by: Averina lab