How to remove (uninstall) Template Resource effectively - tips from Averina.com
What Is Template Resource?
Template Resource is adware which can be harmful to your PC. As you install this malware it will change the home page of the browser and irritate you with advertisement. Virus files move to the system registry so it’s not easy to delete this application. A usual situation for downloading virus to your computer is when you try to download a song or other kind of content from a torrents website or any other resource offering free content. Adding malware into any type of apps can be a website owner’s business letting him earn more money. We suggest that you not rely on file downloaders too much – please remember that these apps typically do many really bad things from changing a home page of a browser to infesting your system with adware, malware and even viruses. Template Resource belongs to this kind of programs.
How to remove Template Resource Easily
There are a lot of methods to uninstall Template Resource from your computer. You can look through the article completely and perform the effective way of removal. If we speak about the most effective and the promptest way of removal, so I should mention the software that will solve the problem. As many specialists say, it is better to find and launch efficient Template Resource Removal Tool. Removal program that was written for a single kind of computer infections is the most active. You are welcome also to download any other antivirus program that has Template Resource in the signature base. The removal tool that I recommend you (Spyhunter 4) will detect and uninstall Template Resource absolutely, you are welcome to get it using this download button.
- It removes Template Resource right now. Forever.
- This anti-malware software will protect your computer against future infections.
- It provides professional real-time protection from malware, adware, spyware and other viruses.
- 24/7 professional support
Manual Template Resource removing
Step 1. Uninstall Template Resource from your computer. Manual for Windows 7, 8, 10 and XP
- Enter “Computer” on the desktop and choose “Uninstall or change a program”.
- In the program folder, look for all programs that contain Template Resource in their names. Remove them by clicking “uninstall’ and remove all suspicious programs that contain search, toolbar and others in their names.
Step 2. Clean the registry
- Download adwcleaner free utility app and run it. It searches and removes all files and registry keys that belong to the adware virus category.
- Click “Scan”.
- When scanning is finished, click “Clean” to remove all viruses.
- Click “Ok” to reboot the computer. After rebooting, check if the virus is still in the browser. Perhaps, it’s already removed and everything is fine. If it is not, take Step 3.
Step 3. Uninstall Template Resource from your browser
Remove Template Resource from Google Chrome
- Right-click on the Google Chrome shortcut and choose “properties”.
- In the “Target” field, remove everything going after “C:\Program Files\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe” and click “ok”.
- Choose “Settings” in the Chrome menu.
- In the “Extensions” tab, look for any extension that contains “Template Resource” in its name and remove it by clicking the Recycle Bin. Also remove all suspicious extensions that you didn’t install.
- In the “Settings” tab, find the “On startup” block, uncheck “Open a specific page or set of pages.”, click “Set pages”, enter google. Com in the new field, and click “ok”.
- In the “Search” tab, click “manage search engines” and remove everything except google.com.
- If it didn’t work – use Template Resource removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Google Chrome faster.
Uninstall Template Resource from Firefox
- Right-click the Firefox shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe” in the “target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter Firefox. Tools -> add-ons.
- Remove all suspicious extensions.
- Tools options -> general. Type google. Com in the “Home page” field (“Startup” block).
- Choose Google as your default search engine in the “Search” tab.
If it didn’t work – use Template Resource removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Firefox faster.
Uninstall Template Resource from Internet Explorer
- Right-click the Internet explorer shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe” in the “Target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter internet explorer -> tool -> manage Add-ons.
- Remove all extensions that you didn’t install. You can remove everything.
- Tools -> internet options, type google. Com in the upper field.
- Click “Settings” in the same window of the “Search” block and remove everything except Google. Com and Bing. Com from the list.
If it didn’t work – use Template Resource removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Internet Explorer faster.
Uninstall Template Resource from Safari
- Right-click the safari shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Safari” in the “Target” field and click “ok”.
- Click the Settings button in the upper right corner and select Reset Safari.
- Check all boxes and click OK.
What should I do to protect my PC from Template Resource?
Here you will see the useful recommendations that will help you prevent installation of Template Resource and issues with browser. Feel free to send those tips with your family and friends since they will really help you keep your computer safe and protected from Template Resource and other malware:
- Don’t install software of dubious origins especially if you got them on the websites you do not know well. People quite often make the common mistake and get the program they were searching for. However, later this downloaded program appears to be malicious.
- Don’t ignore your intuition! When a website seems to be suspicious – for instance, it works too slowly or there are too many colorful banners – we advise you to leave it immediately. And don’t forget to check your computer for viruses afterwards!
- Keep attention during the all app installation. Try not to miss a single window and a single checkbox. Uncheck all things that are unneeded for you and you do not want to install them.
- Even if you do not recall downloading any applications it would make sense to inspect your computer for adware and viruses every week.
|Method to uninstall||Price|
|Computer repair shop||$95-$140|
|Probability of Data theft||62,4%|
|Self-active Launch in OS||44,8%|
|Manual removal effectiveness||0,9%|
|Free Antivirus removal||23,5%|
|Paid Antivirus removal||98,3%|
|Infection Risk (USA)||4,9%|
|Risk of infection (Europe)||1,3%|
100% Template Resource Removal
Spyhunter is an incredibly efficient malware eliminator which permanently removes all types of malware including those remaining invisible for your antivirus. Spyhunter will be irreplaceable if you did not uninstall Template Resource manually as well. It provides the best protection to your system thanks to regular upgrade of the base of signatures.
How to uninstall Template Resource (video removal guide)
About Author: Material provided by: Averina lab