How to remove (uninstall) Time.getbonus.info easily - tips from Averina.com
What Is Time.getbonus.info?
Time.getbonus.info is a dangerous advertising program. After installation this virus changes the browser home page and creates ads. As this harmful app is stored in the registry it could be not that simple thing to remove this adware on your PC. People often get such harmful app with various free software or with torrents from websites they do not really know. Embedding malware into various software builds can be a business of a website owner letting him get more. A file downloader is an app providing a user with the sought file, however it also brings different offers which are known to users: bad software with irritating advertisement popping up in the browser, links with bad redirections, programs changing browser homepage etc. Not to exaggerate, Time.getbonus.info is a realy malicious application.
How to remove Time.getbonus.info Easily
There are several methods to uninstall Time.getbonus.info from your system. It is better to look through the guide entirely and choose the effective way of removal. If we speak about the most effective and the quickest method of removal, so I should mention the software that will uninstall the unwanted program. As many specialists say, the best way is to find and run special Time.getbonus.info Removal Tool. Removal application that was released for a individual class of malware is the most effective. You are welcome also to download any other antivirus program that has Time.getbonus.info in the signature base. The antimalware that I suggest you (Spyhunter 4) will find and remove Time.getbonus.info absolutely, you can install it clicking this download button.
- It removes Time.getbonus.info right now. Forever.
- This anti-malware software will protect your computer against future infections.
- It provides professional real-time protection from malware, adware, spyware and other viruses.
- 24/7 professional support
Manual Time.getbonus.info removing
Step 1. Uninstall Time.getbonus.info from your computer. Manual for Windows 7, 8, 10 and XP
- Enter “Computer” on the desktop and choose “Uninstall or change a program”.
- In the program folder, look for all programs that contain Time.getbonus.info in their names. Remove them by clicking “uninstall’ and remove all suspicious programs that contain search, toolbar and others in their names.
Step 2. Clean the registry
- Download adwcleaner free utility app and run it. It searches and removes all files and registry keys that belong to the adware virus category.
- Click “Scan”.
- When scanning is finished, click “Clean” to remove all viruses.
- Click “Ok” to reboot the computer. After rebooting, check if the virus is still in the browser. Perhaps, it’s already removed and everything is fine. If it is not, take Step 3.
Step 3. Uninstall Time.getbonus.info from your browser
Remove Time.getbonus.info from Google Chrome
- Right-click on the Google Chrome shortcut and choose “properties”.
- In the “Target” field, remove everything going after “C:\Program Files\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe” and click “ok”.
- Choose “Settings” in the Chrome menu.
- In the “Extensions” tab, look for any extension that contains “Time.getbonus.info” in its name and remove it by clicking the Recycle Bin. Also remove all suspicious extensions that you didn’t install.
- In the “Settings” tab, find the “On startup” block, uncheck “Open a specific page or set of pages.”, click “Set pages”, enter google. Com in the new field, and click “ok”.
- In the “Search” tab, click “manage search engines” and remove everything except google.com.
- If it didn’t work – use Time.getbonus.info removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Google Chrome faster.
Uninstall Time.getbonus.info from Firefox
- Right-click the Firefox shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe” in the “target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter Firefox. Tools -> add-ons.
- Remove all suspicious extensions.
- Tools options -> general. Type google. Com in the “Home page” field (“Startup” block).
- Choose Google as your default search engine in the “Search” tab.
If it didn’t work – use Time.getbonus.info removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Firefox faster.
Uninstall Time.getbonus.info from Internet Explorer
- Right-click the Internet explorer shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe” in the “Target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter internet explorer -> tool -> manage Add-ons.
- Remove all extensions that you didn’t install. You can remove everything.
- Tools -> internet options, type google. Com in the upper field.
- Click “Settings” in the same window of the “Search” block and remove everything except Google. Com and Bing. Com from the list.
If it didn’t work – use Time.getbonus.info removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Internet Explorer faster.
Uninstall Time.getbonus.info from Safari
- Right-click the safari shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Safari” in the “Target” field and click “ok”.
- Click the Settings button in the upper right corner and select Reset Safari.
- Check all boxes and click OK.
What should I do to protect my PC from Time.getbonus.info?
Below you can find the useful recommendations that would help you avoid installation of Time.getbonus.info and browser infection. Don’t hesitate to share our suggestions with your friends and family members since they will definitely allow you to keep your PC safe and protected from Time.getbonus.info and other malicious software:
- Do not install software of dubious origins especially if you got them from the web pages you do not know well. People quite often commit the common mistake and download the program they were searching for. However, later this downloaded program appears to be malicious.
- Listen to your intuition! When a website seems to be suspicious – for example, it functions too slowly or it is literally made of colorful banners – we recommend you to close it immediately. And don’t forget to scan your computer for viruses afterwards!
- Keep attention during the the whole process of software installation. Get sure you haven’t missed a single window and a single radiobutton. Untick all boxes which are unneeded and you do not want to install them.
- Even in case if you do not remember having downloaded any software it would make sense to scan your computer for adware and viruses at least once a week.
|Method to uninstall||Price|
|Computer repair shop||$95-$140|
|Probability of Data theft||91,4%|
|Self-active Launch in OS||13,9%|
|Manual removal effectiveness||15,8%|
|Free Antivirus removal||45,6%|
|Paid Antivirus removal||91,0%|
|Infection Risk (USA)||6,4%|
|Risk of infection (Europe)||1,3%|
How to fully remove Time.getbonus.info
Spyhunter is probably the most effective malware eliminator which easily removes all types of malicious applications including the apps remaining invisible for your antivirus software. Spyhunter will be helpful if you did not uninstall Time.getbonus.info manually. It guarantees the highest level of protection to your PC because it gets daily updates of the base of viruses.
How to uninstall Time.getbonus.info (video removal guide)
About Author: Material provided by: Averina lab