How to remove (uninstall) Topnsp.pro easily - tips from Averina.com
What Is Topnsp.pro?
Topnsp.pro is malicious advertisement software which can infest your computer. As adware is installed automatically it will set a new browser home page and add lots of annoying ads to it. Since this malicious app is stored in the registry of your system it could be not that easy to remove this adware on your PC. Most users typically download this harmful app with free applications or with torrent files from the places they are not sure about. Adding dangerous programs into different builds could be a website owner’s business allowing him to get more money. A downloader is an app providing a user with the sought file, nevertheless it also brings various offers which are well-known to all users: unneeded software with irritating ads popping up in a browser window, links with bad redirections, programs setting a new browser starting page and so on. Not to exaggerate, Topnsp.pro is a realy malicious application.
How to remove Topnsp.pro Simply
There are several methods to uninstall Topnsp.pro from your system. You can read the guide till the end and use the needed method. If we speak about the facilest and the promptest method of removal, so I should say about the programs that will help. As many specialists say, it is better to install and launch special Topnsp.pro Removal Tool. Removal software that was created for a single class of computer infections is the most active. It is also possible to run any other antivirus tool that has Topnsp.pro in the base of viruses. The antimalware that I advise you (Spyhunter 4) will detect and remove Topnsp.pro 100%, you can install it clicking this download button.
- It removes Topnsp.pro right now. Forever.
- This anti-malware software will protect your computer against future infections.
- It provides professional real-time protection from malware, adware, spyware and other viruses.
- 24/7 professional support
Manual Topnsp.pro removing
Step 1. Uninstall Topnsp.pro from your computer. Manual for Windows 7, 8, 10 and XP
- Enter “Computer” on the desktop and choose “Uninstall or change a program”.
- In the program folder, look for all programs that contain Topnsp.pro in their names. Remove them by clicking “uninstall’ and remove all suspicious programs that contain search, toolbar and others in their names.
Step 2. Clean the registry
- Download adwcleaner free utility app and run it. It searches and removes all files and registry keys that belong to the adware virus category.
- Click “Scan”.
- When scanning is finished, click “Clean” to remove all viruses.
- Click “Ok” to reboot the computer. After rebooting, check if the virus is still in the browser. Perhaps, it’s already removed and everything is fine. If it is not, take Step 3.
Step 3. Uninstall Topnsp.pro from your browser
Remove Topnsp.pro from Google Chrome
- Right-click on the Google Chrome shortcut and choose “properties”.
- In the “Target” field, remove everything going after “C:\Program Files\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe” and click “ok”.
- Choose “Settings” in the Chrome menu.
- In the “Extensions” tab, look for any extension that contains “Topnsp.pro” in its name and remove it by clicking the Recycle Bin. Also remove all suspicious extensions that you didn’t install.
- In the “Settings” tab, find the “On startup” block, uncheck “Open a specific page or set of pages.”, click “Set pages”, enter google. Com in the new field, and click “ok”.
- In the “Search” tab, click “manage search engines” and remove everything except google.com.
- If it didn’t work – use Topnsp.pro removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Google Chrome faster.
Uninstall Topnsp.pro from Firefox
- Right-click the Firefox shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe” in the “target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter Firefox. Tools -> add-ons.
- Remove all suspicious extensions.
- Tools options -> general. Type google. Com in the “Home page” field (“Startup” block).
- Choose Google as your default search engine in the “Search” tab.
If it didn’t work – use Topnsp.pro removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Firefox faster.
Uninstall Topnsp.pro from Internet Explorer
- Right-click the Internet explorer shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe” in the “Target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter internet explorer -> tool -> manage Add-ons.
- Remove all extensions that you didn’t install. You can remove everything.
- Tools -> internet options, type google. Com in the upper field.
- Click “Settings” in the same window of the “Search” block and remove everything except Google. Com and Bing. Com from the list.
If it didn’t work – use Topnsp.pro removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Internet Explorer faster.
Uninstall Topnsp.pro from Safari
- Right-click the safari shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Safari” in the “Target” field and click “ok”.
- Click the Settings button in the upper right corner and select Reset Safari.
- Check all boxes and click OK.
What should I do to protect my PC from Topnsp.pro?
Here you can find the recommendations that will help you avoid installation of Topnsp.pro and issues with browser. Feel free to send our tips with your family and friends since they will really help you keep your computer safe and protected from Topnsp.pro and any other malware:
- Do not install dubious software especially if you found them from the websites you do not know well. People quite often commit the same mistake and just download the program they were looking for. Unfortunately, eventually this downloaded program appears to be malicious.
- Consider your intuition! If a web page looks suspicious – for instance, it functions too slowly or it is full of colorful banners – it is better for you to leave it immediately. And don’t forget to scan your PC after that!
- Keep attention during the entire process of installation. Get sure you haven’t missed a single line and a single checkbox. Uncheck all checkboxes that don’t seem relevant and you don’t want to install.
- Even if you don’t remember downloading anything it would be smart to scan your system for viruses and malicious software every week.
|Method to uninstall||Price|
|Computer repair shop||$95-$140|
|Probability of Data theft||62,4%|
|Self-active Launch in OS||84,6%|
|Manual removal effectiveness||31,8%|
|Free Antivirus removal||45,6%|
|Paid Antivirus removal||95,8%|
|Infection Risk (USA)||4,9%|
|Risk of infection (Europe)||6,6%|
Complete removal of Topnsp.pro
Spyhunter is probably the most powerful malware uninstaller which easily deletes all kinds of malicious applications and even the apps that are invisible for your antivirus. Spyhunter will be helpful if you do not how to remove Topnsp.pro yourself. It will provide the best level protection to your system because it downloads daily updating of the signature base.
How to uninstall Topnsp.pro (video removal guide)
About Author: Material provided by: Averina lab