How to remove (uninstall) TubeTime ads - tips from Averina.com
What Is TubeTime?
TubeTime is a harmful advertising application. After being installed this virus immediately changes the home page and generates ad pop-ups. Virus elements get to the system registry thus it’s not an easy thing to remove such an app. This malware is typically downloaded in the bunch with free software, torrent files, unofficial patches for computer games and other shareware apps and files. Owners of websites may try to monetize content that way by adding malicious software to the archive with an application that will be downloaded by visitors. A file downloader is an application that provides a user with the necessary file, however it also brings various ad offers which are known to any user: bad software with annoying ads popping up in a browser, links with bad redirections, apps setting a new homepage in the browser and so on. By the way, TubeTime is true malware.
How to remove TubeTime Comfortably
There are several methods to remove TubeTime from your PC. You can read the page till the end and perform the effective removal technique. If we speak about the easiest and the fastest way of removal, so I should notice the software that will help. According to my experience, it is better to find and run effective TubeTime Removal Tool. Removal program that was released especially for a single type of viruses is the most active. You can also run any other antivirus tool that has TubeTime in the base of its signatures. The antimalware that I advise you (Spyhunter 4) will find and remove TubeTime absolutely, you are welcome to download it clicking this button.
- It removes TubeTime right now. Forever.
- This anti-malware software will protect your computer against future infections.
- It provides professional real-time protection from malware, adware, spyware and other viruses.
- 24/7 professional support
Manual TubeTime removing
Step 1. Uninstall TubeTime from your computer. Manual for Windows 7, 8, 10 and XP
- Enter “Computer” on the desktop and choose “Uninstall or change a program”.
- In the program folder, look for all programs that contain TubeTime in their names. Remove them by clicking “uninstall’ and remove all suspicious programs that contain search, toolbar and others in their names.
Step 2. Clean the registry
- Download adwcleaner free utility app and run it. It searches and removes all files and registry keys that belong to the adware virus category.
- Click “Scan”.
- When scanning is finished, click “Clean” to remove all viruses.
- Click “Ok” to reboot the computer. After rebooting, check if the virus is still in the browser. Perhaps, it’s already removed and everything is fine. If it is not, take Step 3.
Step 3. Uninstall TubeTime from your browser
Remove TubeTime from Google Chrome
- Right-click on the Google Chrome shortcut and choose “properties”.
- In the “Target” field, remove everything going after “C:\Program Files\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe” and click “ok”.
- Choose “Settings” in the Chrome menu.
- In the “Extensions” tab, look for any extension that contains “TubeTime” in its name and remove it by clicking the Recycle Bin. Also remove all suspicious extensions that you didn’t install.
- In the “Settings” tab, find the “On startup” block, uncheck “Open a specific page or set of pages.”, click “Set pages”, enter google. Com in the new field, and click “ok”.
- In the “Search” tab, click “manage search engines” and remove everything except google.com.
- If it didn’t work – use TubeTime removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Google Chrome faster.
Uninstall TubeTime from Firefox
- Right-click the Firefox shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe” in the “target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter Firefox. Tools -> add-ons.
- Remove all suspicious extensions.
- Tools options -> general. Type google. Com in the “Home page” field (“Startup” block).
- Choose Google as your default search engine in the “Search” tab.
If it didn’t work – use TubeTime removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Firefox faster.
Uninstall TubeTime from Internet Explorer
- Right-click the Internet explorer shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe” in the “Target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter internet explorer -> tool -> manage Add-ons.
- Remove all extensions that you didn’t install. You can remove everything.
- Tools -> internet options, type google. Com in the upper field.
- Click “Settings” in the same window of the “Search” block and remove everything except Google. Com and Bing. Com from the list.
If it didn’t work – use TubeTime removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Internet Explorer faster.
Uninstall TubeTime from Safari
- Right-click the safari shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Safari” in the “Target” field and click “ok”.
- Click the Settings button in the upper right corner and select Reset Safari.
- Check all boxes and click OK.
What should I do to protect my PC from TubeTime?
Here you can see the useful recommendations that will help you prevent installation of TubeTime and browser infection. Don’t hesitate to send our advice with your nearest and dearest just because they will really help you keep your computer secured from TubeTime and any other malware:
- Don’t install software of dubious origins especially if you got them from the web pages you do not know well. People quite often make the same mistake and get the needed application. Unfortunately, eventually this downloaded program turns out to be malicious.
- Consider your intuition! If a website looks malicious – for example, it works too slowly or there are too many colorful banners – we recommend you to leave it. And don’t forget to check your computer for viruses!
- Stay attentive during the all app installation. Try not to miss a single window and a single radiobutton. Uncheck all boxes which are irrelevant for you and you do not want to install.
- And even in case if you do not recall having downloaded anything it would be reasonable to inspect your system for viruses and malicious software at least once a week.
|Method to uninstall||Price|
|Computer repair shop||$95-$140|
|Probability of Data theft||71,5%|
|Self-active Launch in OS||39,5%|
|Manual removal effectiveness||0,9%|
|Free Antivirus removal||32,6%|
|Paid Antivirus removal||98,3%|
|Infection Risk (USA)||7,8%|
|Risk of infection (Europe)||1,3%|
Complete removal of TubeTime
Spyhunter is an incredibly powerful malware uninstaller that quickly removes all types of adware and malware including those which remain invisible for your antivirus software. Spyhunter will help if you failed to delete TubeTime yourself. It guarantees the best security to your computer thanks to regular updating of the base of viruses.
How to uninstall TubeTime (video removal guide)
About Author: Material provided by: Averina lab