How to remove (uninstall) Weather Forecast adware - tips from Averina.com
What Is Weather Forecast?
Weather Forecast is a harmful adware app. Once adware is automatically installed it will set a new home page in browser and bring different ads to it. It’s often a great challenge to fully remove this virus as its components and files are installed to the registry. A usual situation for getting virus to to the computer is when you try to download a song or anything else from torrents or any other resource with free software. Actually, it is another way to earn more money for some website owners – they add malware into the installation file and thus promote it. It’s worth being attentive with different downloaders because pretty often they do lots of unneeded things for example downloading harmful programs, changing settings of your browser and many other things. By the way, Weather Forecast is true malware.
How to remove Weather Forecast Easily
There are many techniques to uninstall Weather Forecast from the PC. You are welcome to read the guide till the end and use the wanted removal technique. If we speak about the easiest and the promptest way of removal, so I should mention the utilities that will solve the problem. According to my experience, the best way is to download and launch effective Weather Forecast Removal Tool. Removal application that was created especially for a separate kind of viruses is the most efficient. You can also use any other antimalware that has Weather Forecast in the base of viruses. The antivirus software that I recommend you (Spyhunter 4) will find and uninstall Weather Forecast 100%, you can download it using this button.
- It removes Weather Forecast right now. Forever.
- This anti-malware software will protect your computer against future infections.
- It provides professional real-time protection from malware, adware, spyware and other viruses.
- 24/7 professional support
Manual Weather Forecast removing
Step 1. Uninstall Weather Forecast from your computer. Manual for Windows 7, 8, 10 and XP
- Enter “Computer” on the desktop and choose “Uninstall or change a program”.
- In the program folder, look for all programs that contain Weather Forecast in their names. Remove them by clicking “uninstall’ and remove all suspicious programs that contain search, toolbar and others in their names.
Step 2. Clean the registry
- Download adwcleaner free utility app and run it. It searches and removes all files and registry keys that belong to the adware virus category.
- Click “Scan”.
- When scanning is finished, click “Clean” to remove all viruses.
- Click “Ok” to reboot the computer. After rebooting, check if the virus is still in the browser. Perhaps, it’s already removed and everything is fine. If it is not, take Step 3.
Step 3. Uninstall Weather Forecast from your browser
Remove Weather Forecast from Google Chrome
- Right-click on the Google Chrome shortcut and choose “properties”.
- In the “Target” field, remove everything going after “C:\Program Files\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe” and click “ok”.
- Choose “Settings” in the Chrome menu.
- In the “Extensions” tab, look for any extension that contains “Weather Forecast” in its name and remove it by clicking the Recycle Bin. Also remove all suspicious extensions that you didn’t install.
- In the “Settings” tab, find the “On startup” block, uncheck “Open a specific page or set of pages.”, click “Set pages”, enter google. Com in the new field, and click “ok”.
- In the “Search” tab, click “manage search engines” and remove everything except google.com.
- If it didn’t work – use Weather Forecast removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Google Chrome faster.
Uninstall Weather Forecast from Firefox
- Right-click the Firefox shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe” in the “target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter Firefox. Tools -> add-ons.
- Remove all suspicious extensions.
- Tools options -> general. Type google. Com in the “Home page” field (“Startup” block).
- Choose Google as your default search engine in the “Search” tab.
If it didn’t work – use Weather Forecast removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Firefox faster.
Uninstall Weather Forecast from Internet Explorer
- Right-click the Internet explorer shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe” in the “Target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter internet explorer -> tool -> manage Add-ons.
- Remove all extensions that you didn’t install. You can remove everything.
- Tools -> internet options, type google. Com in the upper field.
- Click “Settings” in the same window of the “Search” block and remove everything except Google. Com and Bing. Com from the list.
If it didn’t work – use Weather Forecast removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Internet Explorer faster.
Uninstall Weather Forecast from Safari
- Right-click the safari shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Safari” in the “Target” field and click “ok”.
- Click the Settings button in the upper right corner and select Reset Safari.
- Check all boxes and click OK.
What should I do to protect my PC from Weather Forecast?
Here you can find the recommendations which would help you prevent Weather Forecast installation and issues with browser. Feel free to share those advice with your nearest and dearest since they will really help you keep the computer secured from Weather Forecast and other malicious software:
- Do not install software of dubious origins especially if you got them on the websites you don’t know. People quite often commit the common mistake and get the program they were searching for. However, eventually this program turns out to be dangerous.
- Listen to your intuition! If a website looks suspicious – for instance, it works slowly or it is literally made of bright banners – we recommend you to leave it immediately. And remember to scan your computer for viruses!
- Keep attention during the entire process of installation. Try not to miss a single line and a single radiobutton. Untick all checkboxes which don’t look relevant and you don’t want to install.
- And even in case if you do not remember having downloaded any applications it would be reasonable to scan your system for viruses and malicious software every week.
|Method to uninstall||Price|
|Computer repair shop||$95-$140|
|Probability of Data theft||66,2%|
|Self-active Launch in OS||88,2%|
|Manual removal effectiveness||63,1%|
|Free Antivirus removal||79,2%|
|Paid Antivirus removal||81,5%|
|Infection Risk (USA)||6,8%|
|Risk of infection (Europe)||6,6%|
How to fully remove Weather Forecast
Spyhunter is an incredibly effective eliminator of malware which easily deletes all kinds of malware and even the apps remaining invisible for your antivirus. Spyhunter will be irreplaceable if you do not how to uninstall Weather Forecast manually. It provides the highest level of safety of your PC thanks to daily updates of the base of signatures.
How to uninstall Weather Forecast (video removal guide)
About Author: Material provided by: Averina lab