How to remove (uninstall) Weather Forecast Finder ads - tips from Averina.com
What Is Weather Forecast Finder?
Weather Forecast Finder is an advertising app that can infest your PC. Once adware is automatically installed it will set a new home page in browser and bring a lot of ads to it. As this harmful app is kept in the registry it could be not that easy to remove this adware on your PC. A typical example of downloading virus to your computer is cases when you try to download a program or any other content from from a new source or any other site with free applications. Website owners from time to time try to monetize content that way and embed malicious software into the installation file of an app that is downloaded by users. A file downloader is an app providing a user with the necessary file, but it also brings various offers which are known to all users: bad software with annoying advertisement popping up in a browser window, links with bad redirections, applications changing browser starting page and so forth. Not to exaggerate, Weather Forecast Finder is a realy malicious application.
How to remove Weather Forecast Finder Comfortably
There are several ways to uninstall Weather Forecast Finder from the system. You can examine the article entirely and choose the needed removal technique. Speaking about the easiest and the quickest way of removal, so I should say about the utilities that will uninstall the unwanted adware. According to my experience, it is better to install and run effective Weather Forecast Finder Removal Tool. Removal program that was written for a separate type of viruses is the most effective. You can also install any other antivirus tool that has Weather Forecast Finder in the base of its signatures. The antimalware that I suggest you (Spyhunter 4) will detect and remove Weather Forecast Finder 100%, you can get it clicking this button.
- It removes Weather Forecast Finder right now. Forever.
- This anti-malware software will protect your computer against future infections.
- It provides professional real-time protection from malware, adware, spyware and other viruses.
- 24/7 professional support
Manual Weather Forecast Finder removing
Step 1. Uninstall Weather Forecast Finder from your computer. Manual for Windows 7, 8, 10 and XP
- Enter “Computer” on the desktop and choose “Uninstall or change a program”.
- In the program folder, look for all programs that contain Weather Forecast Finder in their names. Remove them by clicking “uninstall’ and remove all suspicious programs that contain search, toolbar and others in their names.
Step 2. Clean the registry
- Download adwcleaner free utility app and run it. It searches and removes all files and registry keys that belong to the adware virus category.
- Click “Scan”.
- When scanning is finished, click “Clean” to remove all viruses.
- Click “Ok” to reboot the computer. After rebooting, check if the virus is still in the browser. Perhaps, it’s already removed and everything is fine. If it is not, take Step 3.
Step 3. Uninstall Weather Forecast Finder from your browser
Remove Weather Forecast Finder from Google Chrome
- Right-click on the Google Chrome shortcut and choose “properties”.
- In the “Target” field, remove everything going after “C:\Program Files\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe” and click “ok”.
- Choose “Settings” in the Chrome menu.
- In the “Extensions” tab, look for any extension that contains “Weather Forecast Finder” in its name and remove it by clicking the Recycle Bin. Also remove all suspicious extensions that you didn’t install.
- In the “Settings” tab, find the “On startup” block, uncheck “Open a specific page or set of pages.”, click “Set pages”, enter google. Com in the new field, and click “ok”.
- In the “Search” tab, click “manage search engines” and remove everything except google.com.
- If it didn’t work – use Weather Forecast Finder removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Google Chrome faster.
Uninstall Weather Forecast Finder from Firefox
- Right-click the Firefox shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe” in the “target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter Firefox. Tools -> add-ons.
- Remove all suspicious extensions.
- Tools options -> general. Type google. Com in the “Home page” field (“Startup” block).
- Choose Google as your default search engine in the “Search” tab.
If it didn’t work – use Weather Forecast Finder removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Firefox faster.
Uninstall Weather Forecast Finder from Internet Explorer
- Right-click the Internet explorer shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe” in the “Target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter internet explorer -> tool -> manage Add-ons.
- Remove all extensions that you didn’t install. You can remove everything.
- Tools -> internet options, type google. Com in the upper field.
- Click “Settings” in the same window of the “Search” block and remove everything except Google. Com and Bing. Com from the list.
If it didn’t work – use Weather Forecast Finder removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Internet Explorer faster.
Uninstall Weather Forecast Finder from Safari
- Right-click the safari shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Safari” in the “Target” field and click “ok”.
- Click the Settings button in the upper right corner and select Reset Safari.
- Check all boxes and click OK.
What should I do to protect my PC from Weather Forecast Finder?
Here you will see the tips which would help you prevent installation of Weather Forecast Finder and browser infection. Don’t hesitate to share those tips with your family and friends since they will really allow you to keep your PC protected from Weather Forecast Finder and any other malicious software:
- Don’t install dubious programs especially if you found them on the web pages you do not know well. People often commit the same mistake and just download the program they were searching for. Unfortunately, later this downloaded program turns out to be dangerous.
- Listen to your intuition! If a website looks suspicious – for instance, it works slowly or it is literally made of colorful banners – it is better for you to close it. And don’t forget to scan your PC after that!
- Stay attentive during the the whole process of app installation. Get sure you haven’t missed a single window and a single radiobutton. Uncheck all checkboxes which are irrelevant for you and you don’t want to install.
- And even if you don’t remember having downloaded any applications it would be smart to inspect your computer for adware and viruses once a week.
|Method to uninstall||Price|
|Computer repair shop||$95-$140|
|Probability of Data theft||66,2%|
|Self-active Launch in OS||87,6%|
|Manual removal effectiveness||55,8%|
|Free Antivirus removal||47,3%|
|Paid Antivirus removal||99,2%|
|Infection Risk (USA)||6,4%|
|Risk of infection (Europe)||6,3%|
Complete removal of Weather Forecast Finder
Spyhunter is probably the most effective malware eliminator that easily and quickly deletes all kinds of malware and even the programs that are invisible for your antivirus. Spyhunter will be helpful if you failed to uninstall Weather Forecast Finder manually as well. It provides the highest level of safety of your system thanks to regular upgrade of the base of viruses.
How to uninstall Weather Forecast Finder (video removal guide)
About Author: Material provided by: Averina lab