How to remove (uninstall) Weather Forecast (removal guide) - tips from Averina.com
What Is Weather Forecast?
Weather Forecast is malicious software belonging to adware. As you let adware install it will change the home page of the browser and drive you mad with advertisement. As this harmful app is located in the registry it is not that easy to delete this adware from your computer. A usual example of getting virus to your computer is cases when you download a program or any other content from from a new source or any other site offering free content. People who own websites sometimes attempt to monetize content in such a bad way by adding malicious software to the installation file of an app that is downloaded by visitors. A file downloader is an application that provides you with the sought file, but it also installs different ad offers which are known to any user: unneeded software with annoying pop-up ads in the browser, link redirections, programs setting a new homepage in the browser and so forth. By the way, Weather Forecast is true malware.
How to remove Weather Forecast Easily
There are a lot of techniques to uninstall Weather Forecast from the computer. It is better to read the guide till the end and perform the effective method. If we speak about the easiest and the quickest way of removal, so I should notice the software that will uninstall the undesired software. As many specialists say, it is better to install and run special Weather Forecast Removal Tool. Removal application that was written for a separate kind of computer infections is the most effective. You can also run any other antimalware that has Weather Forecast in the base of viruses. The removal tool that I suggest you (Spyhunter 4) will detect and uninstall Weather Forecast completely, you are welcome to get it clicking this button.
- It removes Weather Forecast right now. Forever.
- This anti-malware software will protect your computer against future infections.
- It provides professional real-time protection from malware, adware, spyware and other viruses.
- 24/7 professional support
Manual Weather Forecast removing
Step 1. Uninstall Weather Forecast from your computer. Manual for Windows 7, 8, 10 and XP
- Enter “Computer” on the desktop and choose “Uninstall or change a program”.
- In the program folder, look for all programs that contain Weather Forecast in their names. Remove them by clicking “uninstall’ and remove all suspicious programs that contain search, toolbar and others in their names.
Step 2. Clean the registry
- Download adwcleaner free utility app and run it. It searches and removes all files and registry keys that belong to the adware virus category.
- Click “Scan”.
- When scanning is finished, click “Clean” to remove all viruses.
- Click “Ok” to reboot the computer. After rebooting, check if the virus is still in the browser. Perhaps, it’s already removed and everything is fine. If it is not, take Step 3.
Step 3. Uninstall Weather Forecast from your browser
Remove Weather Forecast from Google Chrome
- Right-click on the Google Chrome shortcut and choose “properties”.
- In the “Target” field, remove everything going after “C:\Program Files\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe” and click “ok”.
- Choose “Settings” in the Chrome menu.
- In the “Extensions” tab, look for any extension that contains “Weather Forecast” in its name and remove it by clicking the Recycle Bin. Also remove all suspicious extensions that you didn’t install.
- In the “Settings” tab, find the “On startup” block, uncheck “Open a specific page or set of pages.”, click “Set pages”, enter google. Com in the new field, and click “ok”.
- In the “Search” tab, click “manage search engines” and remove everything except google.com.
- If it didn’t work – use Weather Forecast removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Google Chrome faster.
Uninstall Weather Forecast from Firefox
- Right-click the Firefox shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe” in the “target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter Firefox. Tools -> add-ons.
- Remove all suspicious extensions.
- Tools options -> general. Type google. Com in the “Home page” field (“Startup” block).
- Choose Google as your default search engine in the “Search” tab.
If it didn’t work – use Weather Forecast removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Firefox faster.
Uninstall Weather Forecast from Internet Explorer
- Right-click the Internet explorer shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe” in the “Target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter internet explorer -> tool -> manage Add-ons.
- Remove all extensions that you didn’t install. You can remove everything.
- Tools -> internet options, type google. Com in the upper field.
- Click “Settings” in the same window of the “Search” block and remove everything except Google. Com and Bing. Com from the list.
If it didn’t work – use Weather Forecast removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Internet Explorer faster.
Uninstall Weather Forecast from Safari
- Right-click the safari shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Safari” in the “Target” field and click “ok”.
- Click the Settings button in the upper right corner and select Reset Safari.
- Check all boxes and click OK.
What should I do to protect my PC from Weather Forecast?
Here you will see some useful recommendations which would help you prevent installation of Weather Forecast and issues with browser. Feel free to show our advice with your family and friends since they will really allow you to keep your PC safe and protected from Weather Forecast and any other malware:
- Do not install software of dubious origins especially if you found them on the web pages you do not know well. People often commit the common mistake and download the app they need. Unfortunately, later this downloaded program turns out to be malicious.
- Consider your intuition! If a web page looks suspicious – for example, it functions too slowly or it is literally made of bright banners – it is better for you to leave it immediately. And don’t forget to check your PC for viruses!
- Stay attentive during the the whole process of software installation. Get sure you haven’t missed a single line and a single checkbox. Untick all boxes which are unneeded for you and you don’t want to install.
- Even if you don’t remember downloading any applications it would be smart to scan your system for viruses once a week.
|Method to uninstall||Price|
|Computer repair shop||$95-$140|
|Probability of Data theft||72,2%|
|Self-active Launch in OS||45,6%|
|Manual removal effectiveness||62,5%|
|Free Antivirus removal||65,4%|
|Paid Antivirus removal||91,0%|
|Infection Risk (USA)||6,2%|
|Risk of infection (Europe)||6,1%|
How to fully remove Weather Forecast
Spyhunter is probably the most efficient malware uninstaller that easily deletes all types of malware including the programs which remain invisible for your antivirus. Spyhunter will be irreplaceable if you did not manage to uninstall Weather Forecast yourself. It provides the best security to your computer due to regular upgrade of the signature base.
How to uninstall Weather Forecast (video removal guide)
About Author: Material provided by: Averina lab