How to remove (uninstall) Weather Radar Network (removal guide) - tips from Averina.com
What Is Weather Radar Network?
Weather Radar Network is a malicious app often called adware. After being installed this virus immediately changes the home page and brings ad pop-ups. As this malware is kept in the registry it is not that simple thing to delete this adware on your computer. This software is typically downloaded in the bunch with free apps, torrent files, different patches for video games and other free apps and files. Frankly speaking, it is another way to earn money for certain owners of websites – they merely add dangerous software into the file of installation and thus promote it. A downloader is an application that provides you with the necessary file, but it also installs different ad offers that are known to all users: malware with annoying ads popping up in a browser, links with bad redirections, apps that change browser homepage and so on. Weather Radar Network belongs to this kind of programs.
How to remove Weather Radar Network Simply
There are a lot of methods to remove Weather Radar Network from the computer. You can examine the guide entirely and choose the needed removal technique. If we speak about the easiest and the fastest method of removal, so I should mention the programs that will help. According to my experience, it is better to download and launch special Weather Radar Network Removal Tool. Removal program that was written for a individual type of viruses is the most efficient. It is also possible to use any other antimalware that has Weather Radar Network in the base of viruses. The antimalware that I advise you (Spyhunter 4) will find and uninstall Weather Radar Network 100%, you are welcome to get it using this download button.
- It removes Weather Radar Network right now. Forever.
- This anti-malware software will protect your computer against future infections.
- It provides professional real-time protection from malware, adware, spyware and other viruses.
- 24/7 professional support
Manual Weather Radar Network removing
Step 1. Uninstall Weather Radar Network from your computer. Manual for Windows 7, 8, 10 and XP
- Enter “Computer” on the desktop and choose “Uninstall or change a program”.
- In the program folder, look for all programs that contain Weather Radar Network in their names. Remove them by clicking “uninstall’ and remove all suspicious programs that contain search, toolbar and others in their names.
Step 2. Clean the registry
- Download adwcleaner free utility app and run it. It searches and removes all files and registry keys that belong to the adware virus category.
- Click “Scan”.
- When scanning is finished, click “Clean” to remove all viruses.
- Click “Ok” to reboot the computer. After rebooting, check if the virus is still in the browser. Perhaps, it’s already removed and everything is fine. If it is not, take Step 3.
Step 3. Uninstall Weather Radar Network from your browser
Remove Weather Radar Network from Google Chrome
- Right-click on the Google Chrome shortcut and choose “properties”.
- In the “Target” field, remove everything going after “C:\Program Files\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe” and click “ok”.
- Choose “Settings” in the Chrome menu.
- In the “Extensions” tab, look for any extension that contains “Weather Radar Network” in its name and remove it by clicking the Recycle Bin. Also remove all suspicious extensions that you didn’t install.
- In the “Settings” tab, find the “On startup” block, uncheck “Open a specific page or set of pages.”, click “Set pages”, enter google. Com in the new field, and click “ok”.
- In the “Search” tab, click “manage search engines” and remove everything except google.com.
- If it didn’t work – use Weather Radar Network removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Google Chrome faster.
Uninstall Weather Radar Network from Firefox
- Right-click the Firefox shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe” in the “target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter Firefox. Tools -> add-ons.
- Remove all suspicious extensions.
- Tools options -> general. Type google. Com in the “Home page” field (“Startup” block).
- Choose Google as your default search engine in the “Search” tab.
If it didn’t work – use Weather Radar Network removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Firefox faster.
Uninstall Weather Radar Network from Internet Explorer
- Right-click the Internet explorer shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe” in the “Target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter internet explorer -> tool -> manage Add-ons.
- Remove all extensions that you didn’t install. You can remove everything.
- Tools -> internet options, type google. Com in the upper field.
- Click “Settings” in the same window of the “Search” block and remove everything except Google. Com and Bing. Com from the list.
If it didn’t work – use Weather Radar Network removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Internet Explorer faster.
Uninstall Weather Radar Network from Safari
- Right-click the safari shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Safari” in the “Target” field and click “ok”.
- Click the Settings button in the upper right corner and select Reset Safari.
- Check all boxes and click OK.
What should I do to protect my PC from Weather Radar Network?
Below you will see some recommendations which will help you avoid Weather Radar Network installation and issues with browser. Feel free to send those tips with your friends and family members just because they will certainly help you keep the PC safe and protected from Weather Radar Network and other malware:
- Do not install software of dubious origins especially if you got them from the web pages you do not know well. People often commit the common mistake and download the needed application. Unfortunately, later this downloaded program turns out to be malicious.
- Don’t ignore your intuition! If a website looks malicious – for example, it functions too slowly or it is literally made of bright banners – we advise you to leave it. And don’t forget to scan your PC for viruses afterwards!
- Be attentive during the all software installation. Try not to miss a single window and a single radiobutton. Untick all things that don’t seem relevant and you don’t want to install.
- And even in case if you do not remember having downloaded anything it would be reasonable to inspect your system for adware and viruses at least once a week.
|Method to uninstall||Price|
|Computer repair shop||$95-$140|
|Probability of Data theft||76,5%|
|Self-active Launch in OS||39,5%|
|Manual removal effectiveness||86,1%|
|Free Antivirus removal||23,5%|
|Paid Antivirus removal||82,8%|
|Infection Risk (USA)||4,9%|
|Risk of infection (Europe)||6,6%|
100% Weather Radar Network Removal
Spyhunter is the most powerful malware eliminator which quickly deletes all types of adware and malware and even the programs that are invisible for your antivirus. Spyhunter will be helpful if you failed to remove Weather Radar Network manually. It guarantees the best level safety of your PC thanks to daily updating of the signature base.
How to uninstall Weather Radar Network (video removal guide)
About Author: Material provided by: Averina lab