How to remove (uninstall) Weather Service ads - tips from Averina.com
What Is Weather Service?
Weather Service is malicious advertisement software which can infest your PC. After installation this virus quickly changes your home page and creates ads. Since this harmful app is kept in the registry of your system it’s not that simple thing to uninstall this adware from your computer. This malware is usually downloaded in the bunch with some free apps, torrents, unofficial patches for PC games and any other shareware apps and files. Frankly speaking, it is a way to get more money for some website owners – they merely add malware into the installation file and promote it. A file downloader is an application that provides you with the necessary file, however it also installs various offers which are known to all users: bad software with annoying ads popping up in the browser, link redirections, programs changing homepage in the browser and so forth. Not to exaggerate, Weather Service is a realy malicious application.
How to remove Weather Service Easily
There are several techniques to uninstall Weather Service from the computer. It is better to examine the guide entirely and perform the wanted removal technique. If we speak about the facilest and the fastest technique of removal, so I should notice the programs that will solve the problem. According to my experience, the best way is to find and run efficient Weather Service Removal Tool. Removal software that was released especially for a single class of computer infections is the most active. It is also possible to use any other antivirus tool that has Weather Service in the base of its signatures. The antivirus software that I advise you (Spyhunter 4) will find and uninstall Weather Service completely, you can get it using this download button.
- It removes Weather Service right now. Forever.
- This anti-malware software will protect your computer against future infections.
- It provides professional real-time protection from malware, adware, spyware and other viruses.
- 24/7 professional support
Manual Weather Service removing
Step 1. Uninstall Weather Service from your computer. Manual for Windows 7, 8, 10 and XP
- Enter “Computer” on the desktop and choose “Uninstall or change a program”.
- In the program folder, look for all programs that contain Weather Service in their names. Remove them by clicking “uninstall’ and remove all suspicious programs that contain search, toolbar and others in their names.
Step 2. Clean the registry
- Download adwcleaner free utility app and run it. It searches and removes all files and registry keys that belong to the adware virus category.
- Click “Scan”.
- When scanning is finished, click “Clean” to remove all viruses.
- Click “Ok” to reboot the computer. After rebooting, check if the virus is still in the browser. Perhaps, it’s already removed and everything is fine. If it is not, take Step 3.
Step 3. Uninstall Weather Service from your browser
Remove Weather Service from Google Chrome
- Right-click on the Google Chrome shortcut and choose “properties”.
- In the “Target” field, remove everything going after “C:\Program Files\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe” and click “ok”.
- Choose “Settings” in the Chrome menu.
- In the “Extensions” tab, look for any extension that contains “Weather Service” in its name and remove it by clicking the Recycle Bin. Also remove all suspicious extensions that you didn’t install.
- In the “Settings” tab, find the “On startup” block, uncheck “Open a specific page or set of pages.”, click “Set pages”, enter google. Com in the new field, and click “ok”.
- In the “Search” tab, click “manage search engines” and remove everything except google.com.
- If it didn’t work – use Weather Service removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Google Chrome faster.
Uninstall Weather Service from Firefox
- Right-click the Firefox shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe” in the “target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter Firefox. Tools -> add-ons.
- Remove all suspicious extensions.
- Tools options -> general. Type google. Com in the “Home page” field (“Startup” block).
- Choose Google as your default search engine in the “Search” tab.
If it didn’t work – use Weather Service removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Firefox faster.
Uninstall Weather Service from Internet Explorer
- Right-click the Internet explorer shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe” in the “Target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter internet explorer -> tool -> manage Add-ons.
- Remove all extensions that you didn’t install. You can remove everything.
- Tools -> internet options, type google. Com in the upper field.
- Click “Settings” in the same window of the “Search” block and remove everything except Google. Com and Bing. Com from the list.
If it didn’t work – use Weather Service removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Internet Explorer faster.
Uninstall Weather Service from Safari
- Right-click the safari shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Safari” in the “Target” field and click “ok”.
- Click the Settings button in the upper right corner and select Reset Safari.
- Check all boxes and click OK.
What should I do to protect my PC from Weather Service?
Here you can see some recommendations that would help you prevent Weather Service installation and browser infection. Don’t hesitate to show those advice with your friends and family members as they will really help you keep the PC protected from Weather Service and other malicious software:
- Don’t install dubious software especially if you got them from the websites you do not know well. People quite often commit the same mistake and download the needed application. However, eventually this program turns out to be dangerous.
- Don’t ignore your intuition! If a website seems to be malicious – for instance, it functions slowly or there are too many bright banners – we advise you to close it immediately. And don’t forget to check your computer for viruses afterwards!
- Stay attentive during the entire process of installation. Get sure you haven’t missed a single window and a single checkbox. Uncheck all checkboxes that don’t look relevant for you and you do not want to install.
- Even if you do not recall having downloaded any software it would be smart to scan your computer for adware and viruses at least once a week.
|Method to uninstall||Price|
|Computer repair shop||$95-$140|
|Probability of Data theft||98,6%|
|Self-active Launch in OS||44,8%|
|Manual removal effectiveness||31,8%|
|Free Antivirus removal||79,2%|
|Paid Antivirus removal||98,3%|
|Infection Risk (USA)||2,6%|
|Risk of infection (Europe)||6,9%|
How to fully remove Weather Service
Spyhunter is an incredibly powerful eliminator of malware that quickly removes all kinds of malicious applications including those remaining invisible for your antivirus software. Spyhunter will be irreplaceable if you failed to remove Weather Service manually as well. It guarantees the highest level of safety of your system because it downloads regular updating of the base of viruses.
How to uninstall Weather Service (video removal guide)
About Author: Material provided by: Averina lab