How to remove (uninstall) Winner-q.space adware - tips from Averina.com
What Is Winner-q.space?
Winner-q.space is malware that belongs to adware. As adware is automatically installed it will change your browser home page and bring different annoying ads to it. As this malicious app is kept in the system registry it is not that simple thing to delete this adware from your computer. A typical example of getting virus to your computer is cases when you download a program or anything else from torrents or any other website offering free software. People who own websites from time to time attempt to monetize content in such a bad way by embedding malicious software into the archive with an app that will be downloaded by visitors. We recommend you not to rely on downloaders too much – keep in mind that they often do a lot of really bad things from changing the home page of a browser to infesting your system with malware and viruses. Not to exaggerate, Winner-q.space is a realy malicious application.
How to remove Winner-q.space Easily
There are numerous ways to uninstall Winner-q.space from your system. You are welcome to read the guide entirely and perform the wanted removal technique. If we speak about the facilest and the fastest method of removal, so I should say about the programs that will help. As many specialists say, the best way is to find and launch efficient Winner-q.space Removal Tool. Removal program that was written especially for a individual kind of computer infections is the most effective. You are welcome also to download any other antivirus tool that has Winner-q.space in the base of its signatures. The antivirus software that I advise you (Spyhunter 4) will detect and remove Winner-q.space 100%, you are welcome to get it clicking this button.
- It removes Winner-q.space right now. Forever.
- This anti-malware software will protect your computer against future infections.
- It provides professional real-time protection from malware, adware, spyware and other viruses.
- 24/7 professional support
Manual Winner-q.space removing
Step 1. Uninstall Winner-q.space from your computer. Manual for Windows 7, 8, 10 and XP
- Enter “Computer” on the desktop and choose “Uninstall or change a program”.
- In the program folder, look for all programs that contain Winner-q.space in their names. Remove them by clicking “uninstall’ and remove all suspicious programs that contain search, toolbar and others in their names.
Step 2. Clean the registry
- Download adwcleaner free utility app and run it. It searches and removes all files and registry keys that belong to the adware virus category.
- Click “Scan”.
- When scanning is finished, click “Clean” to remove all viruses.
- Click “Ok” to reboot the computer. After rebooting, check if the virus is still in the browser. Perhaps, it’s already removed and everything is fine. If it is not, take Step 3.
Step 3. Uninstall Winner-q.space from your browser
Remove Winner-q.space from Google Chrome
- Right-click on the Google Chrome shortcut and choose “properties”.
- In the “Target” field, remove everything going after “C:\Program Files\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe” and click “ok”.
- Choose “Settings” in the Chrome menu.
- In the “Extensions” tab, look for any extension that contains “Winner-q.space” in its name and remove it by clicking the Recycle Bin. Also remove all suspicious extensions that you didn’t install.
- In the “Settings” tab, find the “On startup” block, uncheck “Open a specific page or set of pages.”, click “Set pages”, enter google. Com in the new field, and click “ok”.
- In the “Search” tab, click “manage search engines” and remove everything except google.com.
- If it didn’t work – use Winner-q.space removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Google Chrome faster.
Uninstall Winner-q.space from Firefox
- Right-click the Firefox shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe” in the “target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter Firefox. Tools -> add-ons.
- Remove all suspicious extensions.
- Tools options -> general. Type google. Com in the “Home page” field (“Startup” block).
- Choose Google as your default search engine in the “Search” tab.
If it didn’t work – use Winner-q.space removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Firefox faster.
Uninstall Winner-q.space from Internet Explorer
- Right-click the Internet explorer shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe” in the “Target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter internet explorer -> tool -> manage Add-ons.
- Remove all extensions that you didn’t install. You can remove everything.
- Tools -> internet options, type google. Com in the upper field.
- Click “Settings” in the same window of the “Search” block and remove everything except Google. Com and Bing. Com from the list.
If it didn’t work – use Winner-q.space removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Internet Explorer faster.
Uninstall Winner-q.space from Safari
- Right-click the safari shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Safari” in the “Target” field and click “ok”.
- Click the Settings button in the upper right corner and select Reset Safari.
- Check all boxes and click OK.
What should I do to protect my PC from Winner-q.space?
Here you can see some tips which would help you avoid installation of Winner-q.space and issues with browser. Feel free to show those suggestions with your nearest and dearest just because they will definitely help you keep your computer protected from Winner-q.space and any other malicious software:
- Don’t install dubious software especially if you got them from the web pages you don’t know. People quite often commit the common mistake and just download the program they were searching for. Unfortunately, eventually this program appears to be malicious.
- Don’t ignore your intuition! If a web page seems to be suspicious – for instance, it works slowly or it is full of bright banners – we advise you to leave it. And don’t forget to scan your computer for viruses afterwards!
- Keep attention during the all software installation. Get sure you haven’t missed a single window and a single checkbox. Uncheck all things that are unneeded and you don’t want to install them.
- And even in case if you do not remember having downloaded any software it would be smart to scan your system for viruses and malicious software once a week.
|Method to uninstall||Price|
|Computer repair shop||$95-$140|
|Probability of Data theft||88,8%|
|Self-active Launch in OS||39,5%|
|Manual removal effectiveness||15,8%|
|Free Antivirus removal||32,6%|
|Paid Antivirus removal||84,3%|
|Infection Risk (USA)||6,4%|
|Risk of infection (Europe)||6,6%|
How to fully remove Winner-q.space
Spyhunter is the most effective malware eliminator which permanently removes all types of adware and malware and even the apps remaining invisible for your antivirus. Spyhunter will help if you failed to uninstall Winner-q.space manually as well. It guarantees the highest level of protection to your computer because it gets daily updates of the base of viruses.
How to uninstall Winner-q.space (video removal guide)
About Author: Material provided by: Averina lab