How to remove (uninstall) Your Packages Now adware - tips from Averina.com
What Is Your Packages Now?
Your Packages Now is a malicious app that belongs to advertising software. After installation process is over this virus changes the home page and creates ads. It’s a great challenge to completely delete this virus as its components are stored in the PC registry. A habitual example of obtaining virus to your computer is when you try to download a program or anything else from a torrents website or any other site offering free software. Website owners may try to earn in such a way and embed malicious software to the archive with an application downloaded by users. A downloader is an application providing a user with the needed file, however it also installs different offers which are known to all users: bad software with annoying ads popping up in a browser window, link redirections, apps setting a new browser homepage etc. Your Packages Now belongs to this kind of programs.
How to remove Your Packages Now Easily
There are a lot of techniques to uninstall Your Packages Now from your PC. You are welcome to examine the page till the end and use the needed removal technique. Speaking about the easiest and the fastest method of removal, so I should say about the utilities that will uninstall the unwanted program. As many specialists say, it is better to install and run special Your Packages Now Removal Tool. Removal program that was released especially for a individual type of computer infections is the most active. You can also install any other antimalware that has Your Packages Now in the base of viruses. The removal tool that I suggest you (Spyhunter 4) will find and uninstall Your Packages Now completely, you can install it clicking this button.
- It removes Your Packages Now right now. Forever.
- This anti-malware software will protect your computer against future infections.
- It provides professional real-time protection from malware, adware, spyware and other viruses.
- 24/7 professional support
Manual Your Packages Now removing
Step 1. Uninstall Your Packages Now from your computer. Manual for Windows 7, 8, 10 and XP
- Enter “Computer” on the desktop and choose “Uninstall or change a program”.
- In the program folder, look for all programs that contain Your Packages Now in their names. Remove them by clicking “uninstall’ and remove all suspicious programs that contain search, toolbar and others in their names.
Step 2. Clean the registry
- Download adwcleaner free utility app and run it. It searches and removes all files and registry keys that belong to the adware virus category.
- Click “Scan”.
- When scanning is finished, click “Clean” to remove all viruses.
- Click “Ok” to reboot the computer. After rebooting, check if the virus is still in the browser. Perhaps, it’s already removed and everything is fine. If it is not, take Step 3.
Step 3. Uninstall Your Packages Now from your browser
Remove Your Packages Now from Google Chrome
- Right-click on the Google Chrome shortcut and choose “properties”.
- In the “Target” field, remove everything going after “C:\Program Files\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe” and click “ok”.
- Choose “Settings” in the Chrome menu.
- In the “Extensions” tab, look for any extension that contains “Your Packages Now” in its name and remove it by clicking the Recycle Bin. Also remove all suspicious extensions that you didn’t install.
- In the “Settings” tab, find the “On startup” block, uncheck “Open a specific page or set of pages.”, click “Set pages”, enter google. Com in the new field, and click “ok”.
- In the “Search” tab, click “manage search engines” and remove everything except google.com.
- If it didn’t work – use Your Packages Now removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Google Chrome faster.
Uninstall Your Packages Now from Firefox
- Right-click the Firefox shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe” in the “target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter Firefox. Tools -> add-ons.
- Remove all suspicious extensions.
- Tools options -> general. Type google. Com in the “Home page” field (“Startup” block).
- Choose Google as your default search engine in the “Search” tab.
If it didn’t work – use Your Packages Now removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Firefox faster.
Uninstall Your Packages Now from Internet Explorer
- Right-click the Internet explorer shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe” in the “Target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter internet explorer -> tool -> manage Add-ons.
- Remove all extensions that you didn’t install. You can remove everything.
- Tools -> internet options, type google. Com in the upper field.
- Click “Settings” in the same window of the “Search” block and remove everything except Google. Com and Bing. Com from the list.
If it didn’t work – use Your Packages Now removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Internet Explorer faster.
Uninstall Your Packages Now from Safari
- Right-click the safari shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Safari” in the “Target” field and click “ok”.
- Click the Settings button in the upper right corner and select Reset Safari.
- Check all boxes and click OK.
What should I do to protect my PC from Your Packages Now?
Here you will find some tips that will help you prevent Your Packages Now installation and browser infection. Feel free to share our suggestions with your family and friends since they will certainly help you keep your computer secured from Your Packages Now and any other malware:
- Do not install software of dubious origins especially if you found them from the web pages you don’t know. People often commit the common mistake and get the program they were searching for. However, eventually this downloaded program turns out to be dangerous.
- Don’t ignore your intuition! When a web page looks malicious – for instance, it functions slowly or it is full of colorful banners – we advise you to close it immediately. And remember to scan your computer for viruses afterwards!
- Be attentive during the entire process of software installation. Get sure you haven’t missed a single line and a single radiobutton. Untick all checkboxes that are unneeded and you do not want to install.
- And even in case if you do not recall having downloaded any applications it would be smart to scan your system for viruses once a week.
|Method to uninstall||Price|
|Computer repair shop||$95-$140|
|Probability of Data theft||71,5%|
|Self-active Launch in OS||88,2%|
|Manual removal effectiveness||55,8%|
|Free Antivirus removal||27,5%|
|Paid Antivirus removal||99,1%|
|Infection Risk (USA)||7,0%|
|Risk of infection (Europe)||2,3%|
100% Your Packages Now Removal
Spyhunter is an incredibly efficient eliminator of malware that permanently removes all types of adware and malware and even the programs remaining invisible for your antivirus software. Spyhunter will help if you did not delete Your Packages Now manually. It will provide the best protection to your computer due to daily upgrade of the signature base.
How to uninstall Your Packages Now (video removal guide)
About Author: Material provided by: Averina lab