How to remove (uninstall) Your Photo Editor easily - tips from Averina.com
What Is Your Photo Editor?
Your Photo Editor is malicious advertisement software which can be harmful to your computer. After installation process is over this virus changes your home page and brings ad pop-ups. Virus elements get into the system registry and it’s not an easy thing to uninstall this application. A typical situation for downloading virus to your PC is cases when you try to download a song or other kind of content from from a new source or any other resource with free software. People who own websites from time to time try to earn in such a bad way by embedding malicious software to the installation file of a program that is downloaded by visitors. A downloader is an app providing a user with the necessary file, but it also brings various offers that are known to users: bad software with irritating advertisement popping up in a browser, links with bad redirections, programs that change browser homepage and so on. By the way, Your Photo Editor is true malware.
How to remove Your Photo Editor Comfortably
There are numerous ways to remove Your Photo Editor from your system. You are welcome to read the guide entirely and choose the needed removal technique. Speaking about the facilest and the fastest way of removal, so I should say about the programs that will solve the problem. According to my experience, it is better to install and run special Your Photo Editor Removal Tool. Removal software that was released especially for a single class of computer infections is the most efficient. You are welcome also to use any other antimalware that has Your Photo Editor in the base of its signatures. The removal tool that I recommend you (Spyhunter 4) will find and uninstall Your Photo Editor completely, you can get it using this download button.
- It removes Your Photo Editor right now. Forever.
- This anti-malware software will protect your computer against future infections.
- It provides professional real-time protection from malware, adware, spyware and other viruses.
- 24/7 professional support
Manual Your Photo Editor removing
Step 1. Uninstall Your Photo Editor from your computer. Manual for Windows 7, 8, 10 and XP
- Enter “Computer” on the desktop and choose “Uninstall or change a program”.
- In the program folder, look for all programs that contain Your Photo Editor in their names. Remove them by clicking “uninstall’ and remove all suspicious programs that contain search, toolbar and others in their names.
Step 2. Clean the registry
- Download adwcleaner free utility app and run it. It searches and removes all files and registry keys that belong to the adware virus category.
- Click “Scan”.
- When scanning is finished, click “Clean” to remove all viruses.
- Click “Ok” to reboot the computer. After rebooting, check if the virus is still in the browser. Perhaps, it’s already removed and everything is fine. If it is not, take Step 3.
Step 3. Uninstall Your Photo Editor from your browser
Remove Your Photo Editor from Google Chrome
- Right-click on the Google Chrome shortcut and choose “properties”.
- In the “Target” field, remove everything going after “C:\Program Files\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe” and click “ok”.
- Choose “Settings” in the Chrome menu.
- In the “Extensions” tab, look for any extension that contains “Your Photo Editor” in its name and remove it by clicking the Recycle Bin. Also remove all suspicious extensions that you didn’t install.
- In the “Settings” tab, find the “On startup” block, uncheck “Open a specific page or set of pages.”, click “Set pages”, enter google. Com in the new field, and click “ok”.
- In the “Search” tab, click “manage search engines” and remove everything except google.com.
- If it didn’t work – use Your Photo Editor removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Google Chrome faster.
Uninstall Your Photo Editor from Firefox
- Right-click the Firefox shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe” in the “target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter Firefox. Tools -> add-ons.
- Remove all suspicious extensions.
- Tools options -> general. Type google. Com in the “Home page” field (“Startup” block).
- Choose Google as your default search engine in the “Search” tab.
If it didn’t work – use Your Photo Editor removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Firefox faster.
Uninstall Your Photo Editor from Internet Explorer
- Right-click the Internet explorer shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe” in the “Target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter internet explorer -> tool -> manage Add-ons.
- Remove all extensions that you didn’t install. You can remove everything.
- Tools -> internet options, type google. Com in the upper field.
- Click “Settings” in the same window of the “Search” block and remove everything except Google. Com and Bing. Com from the list.
If it didn’t work – use Your Photo Editor removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Internet Explorer faster.
Uninstall Your Photo Editor from Safari
- Right-click the safari shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Safari” in the “Target” field and click “ok”.
- Click the Settings button in the upper right corner and select Reset Safari.
- Check all boxes and click OK.
What should I do to protect my PC from Your Photo Editor?
Below you will find some useful recommendations that will help you avoid Your Photo Editor installation and issues with browser. Feel free to send our advice with your nearest and dearest as they will certainly allow you to keep the PC secured from Your Photo Editor and any other malware:
- Don’t install dubious programs especially if you found them from the web pages you do not know well. People often commit the same mistake and download the program they were looking for. Unfortunately, later this downloaded program turns out to be malicious.
- Consider your intuition! If a website seems to be malicious – for instance, it works slowly or it is full of bright banners – we recommend you to leave it immediately. And remember to check your computer after that!
- Stay attentive during the the whole process of app installation. Get sure you haven’t missed a single line and a single radiobutton. Uncheck all things which are not relevant for you and you do not want to install them.
- Even if you do not recall having downloaded any software it would be smart to inspect your system for viruses every week.
|Method to uninstall||Price|
|Computer repair shop||$95-$140|
|Probability of Data theft||97,1%|
|Self-active Launch in OS||56%|
|Manual removal effectiveness||55,8%|
|Free Antivirus removal||32,6%|
|Paid Antivirus removal||84,3%|
|Infection Risk (USA)||6,4%|
|Risk of infection (Europe)||1,3%|
Complete removal of Your Photo Editor
Spyhunter is probably the most efficient malware uninstaller that permanently deletes all types of adware and malware and even the programs that are invisible for your antivirus software. Spyhunter will be irreplaceable if you did not manage to delete Your Photo Editor yourself. It guarantees the highest level of security to your PC due to daily upgrade of the base of signatures.
How to uninstall Your Photo Editor (video removal guide)
About Author: Material provided by: Averina lab