Instructions to remove 4relay.pw easily
What Is 4relay.pw?
4relay.pw is malware often called advertising software. As 4relay.pw is installed it will set a new browser home page and bring different annoying ads to it. It could be a great challenge to completely remove 4relay.pw as its files are stored in the system registry. Most users typically get this malicious software in the package with shareware applications or with torrent files from websites they do not really know. Frankly speaking, it is another way to earn more money for some owners of websites – they embed malware into the installation file and publish it. A downloader is a program that provides you with the sought file, however it also brings various offers which are well-known to users: unneeded software with annoying ads popping up in a browser, link redirections, programs setting a new browser homepage etc. Not to exaggerate, 4relay.pw is a realy malicious application.
How to remove 4relay.pw Comfortably
There are many ways to eliminate 4relay.pw from the system. You are welcome to examine the guide entirely and choose the needed way of removal. Speaking about the facilest and the fastest way of removal, so I should mention the software that will uninstall the unwanted program. As many specialists say, it is better to find and run effective 4relay.pw Removal Tool. Removal software that was written for a individual type of computer infections is the most efficient. You can also install any other antivirus program that has 4relay.pw in the base of viruses. The antivirus software that I advise you (Spyhunter 4) will find and uninstall 4relay.pw 100%, you are welcome to get it clicking this button.
- It removes 4relay.pw right now. Forever.
- This anti-malware software will protect your computer against future infections.
- It provides professional real-time protection from malware, adware, spyware and other viruses.
- 24/7 professional support
Manual 4relay.pw removing
Step 1. Uninstall 4relay.pw from your computer. Manual for Windows 7, 8, 10 and XP
- Enter “Computer” on the desktop and choose “Uninstall or change a program”.
- In the program folder, look for all programs that contain 4relay.pw in their names. Remove them by clicking “uninstall’ and remove all suspicious programs that contain search, toolbar and others in their names.
Step 2. Clean the registry
- Download adwcleaner free utility app and run it. It searches and removes all files and registry keys that belong to the adware virus category.
- Click “Scan”.
- When scanning is finished, click “Clean” to remove all viruses.
- Click “Ok” to reboot the computer. After rebooting, check if the virus is still in the browser. Perhaps, it’s already removed and everything is fine. If it is not, take Step 3.
Step 3. Remove 4relay.pw from your browser
Remove 4relay.pw from Google Chrome
- Right-click on the Google Chrome shortcut and choose “properties”.
- In the “Target” field, remove everything going after “C:\Program Files\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe” and click “ok”.
- Choose “Settings” in the Chrome menu.
- In the “Extensions” tab, look for any extension that contains “4relay.pw” in its name and remove it by clicking the Recycle Bin. Also remove all suspicious extensions that you didn’t install.
- In the “Settings” tab, find the “On startup” block, uncheck “Open a specific page or set of pages.”, click “Set pages”, enter google. Com in the new field, and click “ok”.
- In the “Search” tab, click “manage search engines” and remove everything except google.com.
- If it didn’t work – use 4relay.pw removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Google Chrome faster.
Remove 4relay.pw from Firefox
- Right-click the Firefox shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe” in the “target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter Firefox. Tools -> add-ons.
- Remove all suspicious extensions.
- Tools options -> general. Type google. Com in the “Home page” field (“Startup” block).
- Choose Google as your default search engine in the “Search” tab.
If it didn’t work – use 4relay.pw removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Firefox faster.
Uninstall 4relay.pw from Internet Explorer
- Right-click the Internet explorer shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe” in the “Target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter internet explorer -> tool -> manage Add-ons.
- Remove all extensions that you didn’t install. You can remove everything.
- Tools -> internet options, type google. Com in the upper field.
- Click “Settings” in the same window of the “Search” block and remove everything except Google. Com and Bing. Com from the list.
If it didn’t work – use 4relay.pw removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Internet Explorer faster.
Uninstall 4relay.pw from Safari
- Right-click the safari shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Safari” in the “Target” field and click “ok”.
- Click the Settings button in the upper right corner and select Reset Safari.
- Check all boxes and click OK.
What should I do to protect my PC from 4relay.pw?
Below you will find some recommendations which will help you prevent 4relay.pw installation and browser infection. Feel free to share those tips with your family and friends since they will certainly help you keep the computer safe and protected from 4relay.pw and any other malicious software:
- Do not install dubious programs especially if you found them on the web pages you do not know well. People quite often make the common mistake and download the program they were looking for. However, eventually this program appears to be dangerous.
- Consider your intuition! If a website looks suspicious – for instance, it works too slowly or it is literally made of colorful banners – it is better for you to leave it. And remember to scan your PC for viruses afterwards!
- Keep attention during the entire process of app installation. Try not to miss a single line and a single checkbox. Untick all boxes which are unneeded and you don’t want to install.
- And even in case if you do not recall having downloaded any software it would be reasonable to inspect your system for viruses and malicious software once a week.
|Method to uninstall||Price|
|Computer repair shop||$95-$140|
|Probability of Data theft||73,9%|
|Self-active Launch in OS||39,5%|
|Manual removal effectiveness||13,8%|
|Free Antivirus removal||23,5%|
|Paid Antivirus removal||98,3%|
|Infection Risk (USA)||4,4%|
|Risk of infection (Europe)||6,3%|
100% 4relay.pw Removal
Spyhunter is probably the most powerful malware uninstaller which easily and quickly removes all kinds of malicious applications and even those remaining invisible for your antivirus. Spyhunter will be irreplaceable if you did not manage to remove 4relay.pw yourself. It will provide the highest level of protection to your computer due to daily upgrade of the base of viruses.
About Author: Material provided by: Averina lab