Instructions to remove Ad.adpop-1.com (removal guide)
What Is Ad.adpop-1.com?
Ad.adpop-1.com is an advertising app which can cause harm to your computer. After installation Ad.adpop-1.com quickly changes your home page and creates ad pop-ups. Since this malicious app is located in the registry of your system it is not that simple thing to delete Ad.adpop-1.com on your computer. Users typically download such malicious software in the package with shareware applications or with torrent files from the places they are not sure about. Website owners sometimes attempt to do content monetization that way by embedding malware to the installation file of a program that will be downloaded by visitors. We advise you not to rely on file downloaders too much – keep in mind that they typically do a lot of really bad things from changing a home page in your browser to downloading to your PC adware, malware and even viruses. By the way, Ad.adpop-1.com is true malware.
How to remove Ad.adpop-1.com Simply
There are several techniques to remove Ad.adpop-1.com from the PC. You can read the page completely and use the effective method. If we speak about the facilest and the fastest method of removal, so I should notice the programs that will help. According to my experience, the best way is to download and use special Ad.adpop-1.com Removal Tool. Removal software that was written especially for a individual kind of computer infections is the most effective. You can also run any other antimalware that has Ad.adpop-1.com in the signature base. The antimalware that I recommend you (Spyhunter 4) will find and uninstall Ad.adpop-1.com absolutely, you are welcome to download it using this download button.
- It removes Ad.adpop-1.com right now. Forever.
- This anti-malware software will protect your computer against future infections.
- It provides professional real-time protection from malware, adware, spyware and other viruses.
- 24/7 professional support
Manual Ad.adpop-1.com removing
Step 1. Uninstall Ad.adpop-1.com from your computer. Manual for Windows 7, 8, 10 and XP
- Enter “Computer” on the desktop and choose “Uninstall or change a program”.
- In the program folder, look for all programs that contain Ad.adpop-1.com in their names. Remove them by clicking “uninstall’ and remove all suspicious programs that contain search, toolbar and others in their names.
Step 2. Clean the registry
- Download adwcleaner free utility app and run it. It searches and removes all files and registry keys that belong to the adware virus category.
- Click “Scan”.
- When scanning is finished, click “Clean” to remove all viruses.
- Click “Ok” to reboot the computer. After rebooting, check if the virus is still in the browser. Perhaps, it’s already removed and everything is fine. If it is not, take Step 3.
Step 3. Remove Ad.adpop-1.com from your browser
Remove Ad.adpop-1.com from Google Chrome
- Right-click on the Google Chrome shortcut and choose “properties”.
- In the “Target” field, remove everything going after “C:\Program Files\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe” and click “ok”.
- Choose “Settings” in the Chrome menu.
- In the “Extensions” tab, look for any extension that contains “Ad.adpop-1.com” in its name and remove it by clicking the Recycle Bin. Also remove all suspicious extensions that you didn’t install.
- In the “Settings” tab, find the “On startup” block, uncheck “Open a specific page or set of pages.”, click “Set pages”, enter google. Com in the new field, and click “ok”.
- In the “Search” tab, click “manage search engines” and remove everything except google.com.
- If it didn’t work – use Ad.adpop-1.com removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Google Chrome faster.
Remove Ad.adpop-1.com from Firefox
- Right-click the Firefox shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe” in the “target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter Firefox. Tools -> add-ons.
- Remove all suspicious extensions.
- Tools options -> general. Type google. Com in the “Home page” field (“Startup” block).
- Choose Google as your default search engine in the “Search” tab.
If it didn’t work – use Ad.adpop-1.com removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Firefox faster.
Uninstall Ad.adpop-1.com from Internet Explorer
- Right-click the Internet explorer shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe” in the “Target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter internet explorer -> tool -> manage Add-ons.
- Remove all extensions that you didn’t install. You can remove everything.
- Tools -> internet options, type google. Com in the upper field.
- Click “Settings” in the same window of the “Search” block and remove everything except Google. Com and Bing. Com from the list.
If it didn’t work – use Ad.adpop-1.com removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Internet Explorer faster.
Uninstall Ad.adpop-1.com from Safari
- Right-click the safari shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Safari” in the “Target” field and click “ok”.
- Click the Settings button in the upper right corner and select Reset Safari.
- Check all boxes and click OK.
What should I do to protect my PC from Ad.adpop-1.com?
Below you will find some recommendations which would help you prevent installation of Ad.adpop-1.com and issues with browser. Don’t hesitate to share our advice with your friends and family members since they will definitely help you keep the PC protected from Ad.adpop-1.com and other malicious software:
- Do not install dubious software especially if you got them on the websites you don’t know. People often commit the same mistake and get the app they need. However, eventually this program turns out to be dangerous.
- Don’t ignore your intuition! If a web page looks suspicious – for example, it functions slowly or there are too many colorful banners – we recommend you to leave it immediately. And remember to check your computer for viruses!
- Be attentive during the entire process of software installation. Get sure you haven’t missed a single line and a single radiobutton. Untick all checkboxes which are unneeded for you and you do not want to install them.
- Even if you do not recall downloading anything it would be smart to inspect your computer for adware and viruses at least once a week.
|Method to uninstall||Price|
|Computer repair shop||$95-$140|
|Probability of Data theft||71,5%|
|Self-active Launch in OS||13,9%|
|Manual removal effectiveness||31,8%|
|Free Antivirus removal||22,3%|
|Paid Antivirus removal||84,3%|
|Infection Risk (USA)||6,2%|
|Risk of infection (Europe)||2,9%|
Complete removal of Ad.adpop-1.com
Spyhunter is an incredibly effective eliminator of malware which easily and quickly deletes all kinds of adware and malware including the programs remaining invisible for your antivirus software. Spyhunter will be helpful if you did not delete Ad.adpop-1.com manually as well. It guarantees the best level security to your PC because it downloads daily updating of the base of signatures.
About Author: Material provided by: Averina lab