How to remove Hlpnowp-c.com ads
What Is Hlpnowp-c.com?
Hlpnowp-c.com is a dangerous advertising application. As you install Hlpnowp-c.com it will set a new home page of the browser and annoy you with ads. As this harmful app is kept in the system registry it’s not that simple thing to remove Hlpnowp-c.com on your PC. This malicious app is often downloaded in the bunch with some free apps, torrent files, various patches for video games and other shareware files. People who own websites from time to time try to do content monetization in such a way by embedding malicious software to the archive with an app downloaded by users. We recommend you not to count on download assistants too much – keep in mind that they typically do many unwanted things from changing the home page of a browser to downloading adware, malware and even viruses. Hlpnowp-c.com belongs to this kind of programs.
How to remove Hlpnowp-c.com Comfortably
There are numerous techniques to remove Hlpnowp-c.com from your PC. It is better to examine the page completely and choose the wanted method. If we speak about the most effective and the promptest way of removal, so I should notice the software that will uninstall the unwanted adware. According to my experience, it is better to download and run effective Hlpnowp-c.com Removal Tool. Removal program that was released for a individual type of computer infections is the most active. It is also possible to download any other antivirus tool that has Hlpnowp-c.com in the base of its signatures. The antivirus software that I advise you (Spyhunter 4) will find and remove Hlpnowp-c.com completely, you can get it using this button.
- It removes Hlpnowp-c.com right now. Forever.
- This anti-malware software will protect your computer against future infections.
- It provides professional real-time protection from malware, adware, spyware and other viruses.
- 24/7 professional support
Manual Hlpnowp-c.com removing
Step 1. Uninstall Hlpnowp-c.com from your computer. Manual for Windows 7, 8, 10 and XP
- Enter “Computer” on the desktop and choose “Uninstall or change a program”.
- In the program folder, look for all programs that contain Hlpnowp-c.com in their names. Remove them by clicking “uninstall’ and remove all suspicious programs that contain search, toolbar and others in their names.
Step 2. Clean the registry
- Download adwcleaner free utility app and run it. It searches and removes all files and registry keys that belong to the adware virus category.
- Click “Scan”.
- When scanning is finished, click “Clean” to remove all viruses.
- Click “Ok” to reboot the computer. After rebooting, check if the virus is still in the browser. Perhaps, it’s already removed and everything is fine. If it is not, take Step 3.
Step 3. Remove Hlpnowp-c.com from your browser
Remove Hlpnowp-c.com from Google Chrome
- Right-click on the Google Chrome shortcut and choose “properties”.
- In the “Target” field, remove everything going after “C:\Program Files\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe” and click “ok”.
- Choose “Settings” in the Chrome menu.
- In the “Extensions” tab, look for any extension that contains “Hlpnowp-c.com” in its name and remove it by clicking the Recycle Bin. Also remove all suspicious extensions that you didn’t install.
- In the “Settings” tab, find the “On startup” block, uncheck “Open a specific page or set of pages.”, click “Set pages”, enter google. Com in the new field, and click “ok”.
- In the “Search” tab, click “manage search engines” and remove everything except google.com.
- If it didn’t work – use Hlpnowp-c.com removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Google Chrome faster.
Remove Hlpnowp-c.com from Firefox
- Right-click the Firefox shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe” in the “target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter Firefox. Tools -> add-ons.
- Remove all suspicious extensions.
- Tools options -> general. Type google. Com in the “Home page” field (“Startup” block).
- Choose Google as your default search engine in the “Search” tab.
If it didn’t work – use Hlpnowp-c.com removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Firefox faster.
Uninstall Hlpnowp-c.com from Internet Explorer
- Right-click the Internet explorer shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe” in the “Target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter internet explorer -> tool -> manage Add-ons.
- Remove all extensions that you didn’t install. You can remove everything.
- Tools -> internet options, type google. Com in the upper field.
- Click “Settings” in the same window of the “Search” block and remove everything except Google. Com and Bing. Com from the list.
If it didn’t work – use Hlpnowp-c.com removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Internet Explorer faster.
Uninstall Hlpnowp-c.com from Safari
- Right-click the safari shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Safari” in the “Target” field and click “ok”.
- Click the Settings button in the upper right corner and select Reset Safari.
- Check all boxes and click OK.
What should I do to protect my PC from Hlpnowp-c.com?
Below you will find the useful recommendations which would help you prevent Hlpnowp-c.com installation and issues with browser. Feel free to show those tips with your family and friends as they will definitely help you keep the PC secured from Hlpnowp-c.com and any other malware:
- Do not install dubious programs especially if you found them on the web pages you do not know well. People quite often make the same mistake and just download the program they were searching for. However, later this program turns out to be malicious.
- Don’t ignore your intuition! When a website seems to be malicious – for instance, it works slowly or it is literally made of bright banners – it is better for you to leave it. And remember to check your computer after that!
- Keep attention during the entire process of software installation. Try not to miss a single window and a single checkbox. Untick all things that are irrelevant for you and you do not want to install.
- Even if you do not remember downloading anything it would be reasonable to scan your computer for viruses and malicious software every week.
|Method to uninstall||Price|
|Computer repair shop||$95-$140|
|Probability of Data theft||66,2%|
|Self-active Launch in OS||84,6%|
|Manual removal effectiveness||52,3%|
|Free Antivirus removal||32,6%|
|Paid Antivirus removal||89,3%|
|Infection Risk (USA)||2,6%|
|Risk of infection (Europe)||2,9%|
Complete removal of Hlpnowp-c.com
Spyhunter is an incredibly effective malware uninstaller that easily and quickly deletes all types of malware and even the apps remaining invisible for your antivirus software. Spyhunter will be irreplaceable if you did not manage to uninstall Hlpnowp-c.com yourself. It guarantees the best level safety of your PC because it downloads daily updating of the signature base.
About Author: Material provided by: Averina lab