How to remove 378.shortquiz.online ads - tips from Averina.com
What Is 378.shortquiz.online?
378.shortquiz.online is malicious software that belongs to adware. As 378.shortquiz.online is automatically installed it will set a new home page in browser and add different annoying ads to it. 378.shortquiz.online elements are saved into the registry thus it’s not easy to delete this application. A typical example of obtaining 378.shortquiz.online to to the computer is cases when you try to download a movie or any other content from torrents or any other site with free applications. Actually, it is another way to get more money for certain owners of websites – they embed dangerous software into the installation file and publish it. It’s worth being careful dealing with all kinds of file downloaders as quite often they do a lot of unneeded things for example downloading malicious software, intervening settings of your browser and many other things. 378.shortquiz.online belongs to this kind of programs.
How to remove 378.shortquiz.online Comfortably
There are several methods to uninstall 378.shortquiz.online from your computer. You are welcome to look through the guide till the end and perform the needed way of removal. Speaking about the facilest and the quickest method of removal, so I should notice the programs that will delete the undesired adware. As many specialists say, the best way is to install and launch special 378.shortquiz.online Removal Tool. Removal software that was written especially for a separate type of computer infections is the most efficient. You can also download any other antivirus tool that has 378.shortquiz.online in the base of viruses. The antivirus software that I suggest you (Spyhunter 4) will find and remove 378.shortquiz.online 100%, you can get it clicking this button.
- It removes 378.shortquiz.online right now. Forever.
- This anti-malware software will protect your computer against future infections.
- It provides professional real-time protection from malware, adware, spyware and other viruses.
- 24/7 professional support
Manual 378.shortquiz.online removing
Step 1. Uninstall 378.shortquiz.online from your computer. Manual for Windows 7, 8, 10 and XP
- Enter “Computer” on the desktop and choose “Uninstall or change a program”.
- In the program folder, look for all programs that contain 378.shortquiz.online in their names. Remove them by clicking “uninstall’ and remove all suspicious programs that contain search, toolbar and others in their names.
Step 2. Clean the registry
- Download adwcleaner free utility app and run it. It searches and removes all files and registry keys that belong to the adware virus category.
- Click “Scan”.
- When scanning is finished, click “Clean” to remove all viruses.
- Click “Ok” to reboot the computer. After rebooting, check if the virus is still in the browser. Perhaps, it’s already removed and everything is fine. If it is not, take Step 3.
Step 3. Remove 378.shortquiz.online from your browser
Remove 378.shortquiz.online from Google Chrome
- Right-click on the Google Chrome shortcut and choose “properties”.
- In the “Target” field, remove everything going after “C:\Program Files\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe” and click “ok”.
- Choose “Settings” in the Chrome menu.
- In the “Extensions” tab, look for any extension that contains “378.shortquiz.online” in its name and remove it by clicking the Recycle Bin. Also remove all suspicious extensions that you didn’t install.
- In the “Settings” tab, find the “On startup” block, uncheck “Open a specific page or set of pages.”, click “Set pages”, enter google. Com in the new field, and click “ok”.
- In the “Search” tab, click “manage search engines” and remove everything except google.com.
- If it didn’t work – use 378.shortquiz.online removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Google Chrome faster.
Remove 378.shortquiz.online from Firefox
- Right-click the Firefox shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe” in the “target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter Firefox. Tools -> add-ons.
- Remove all suspicious extensions.
- Tools options -> general. Type google. Com in the “Home page” field (“Startup” block).
- Choose Google as your default search engine in the “Search” tab.
If it didn’t work – use 378.shortquiz.online removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Firefox faster.
Uninstall 378.shortquiz.online from Internet Explorer
- Right-click the Internet explorer shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe” in the “Target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter internet explorer -> tool -> manage Add-ons.
- Remove all extensions that you didn’t install. You can remove everything.
- Tools -> internet options, type google. Com in the upper field.
- Click “Settings” in the same window of the “Search” block and remove everything except Google. Com and Bing. Com from the list.
If it didn’t work – use 378.shortquiz.online removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Internet Explorer faster.
Uninstall 378.shortquiz.online from Safari
- Right-click the safari shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Safari” in the “Target” field and click “ok”.
- Click the Settings button in the upper right corner and select Reset Safari.
- Check all boxes and click OK.
What should I do to protect my PC from 378.shortquiz.online?
Below you will find the tips which would help you prevent installation of 378.shortquiz.online and issues with browser. Don’t hesitate to show our advice with your nearest and dearest as they will definitely allow you to keep the computer safe and protected from 378.shortquiz.online and any other malware:
- Do not install dubious software especially if you found them on the web pages you do not know well. People quite often commit the common mistake and get the app they need. Unfortunately, later this program turns out to be malicious.
- Consider your intuition! When a website seems to be suspicious – for instance, it functions slowly or there are too many bright banners – we recommend you to leave it. And remember to check your computer for viruses!
- Stay attentive during the all software installation. Try not to miss a single window and a single checkbox. Uncheck all boxes which are irrelevant for you and you do not want to install.
- And even if you do not recall downloading any applications it would make sense to scan your system for viruses once a week.
|Method to uninstall||Price|
|Computer repair shop||$95-$140|
|Probability of Data theft||72,2%|
|Self-active Launch in OS||84,6%|
|Manual removal effectiveness||55,8%|
|Free Antivirus removal||63,5%|
|Paid Antivirus removal||98,3%|
|Infection Risk (USA)||7,8%|
|Risk of infection (Europe)||6,0%|
100% 378.shortquiz.online Removal
Spyhunter is the most powerful malware uninstaller which quickly deletes all types of malware including those that are invisible for your antivirus software. Spyhunter will help if you failed to delete 378.shortquiz.online manually as well. It guarantees the best security to your PC thanks to regular updates of the signature base.
About Author: Material provided by: Averina lab