How to remove Bigproducts.info easily - tips from Averina.com
What Is Bigproducts.info?
Bigproducts.info is an advertising app which can infest your computer. As Bigproducts.info is automatically installed it will change your home page in browser and add a lot of annoying ads to it. Since this malware is kept in the registry it is not that easy to get rid of Bigproducts.info from your PC. This application is often downloaded with free software, torrents, various patches for video games and other shareware files. Frankly speaking, it is another way to earn money for some website owners – they merely add harmful apps into the file of installation and promote it. You are advised to be attentive and careful with different file downloaders because pretty often they do many annoying things including downloading harmful programs, breaking browser settings and many other things. Bigproducts.info belongs to this kind of programs.
How to remove Bigproducts.info Comfortably
There are a lot of techniques to uninstall Bigproducts.info from the PC. You can examine the guide completely and choose the effective removal technique. Speaking about the facilest and the promptest method of removal, so I should say about the software that will delete the unwanted software. According to my experience, the best way is to download and launch efficient Bigproducts.info Removal Tool. Removal software that was created for a individual kind of viruses is the most efficient. You are welcome also to use any other antivirus tool that has Bigproducts.info in the signature base. The removal tool that I suggest you (Spyhunter 4) will find and uninstall Bigproducts.info absolutely, you can install it using this download button.
- It removes Bigproducts.info right now. Forever.
- This anti-malware software will protect your computer against future infections.
- It provides professional real-time protection from malware, adware, spyware and other viruses.
- 24/7 professional support
Manual Bigproducts.info removing
Step 1. Uninstall Bigproducts.info from your computer. Manual for Windows 7, 8, 10 and XP
- Enter “Computer” on the desktop and choose “Uninstall or change a program”.
- In the program folder, look for all programs that contain Bigproducts.info in their names. Remove them by clicking “uninstall’ and remove all suspicious programs that contain search, toolbar and others in their names.
Step 2. Clean the registry
- Download adwcleaner free utility app and run it. It searches and removes all files and registry keys that belong to the adware virus category.
- Click “Scan”.
- When scanning is finished, click “Clean” to remove all viruses.
- Click “Ok” to reboot the computer. After rebooting, check if the virus is still in the browser. Perhaps, it’s already removed and everything is fine. If it is not, take Step 3.
Step 3. Remove Bigproducts.info from your browser
Remove Bigproducts.info from Google Chrome
- Right-click on the Google Chrome shortcut and choose “properties”.
- In the “Target” field, remove everything going after “C:\Program Files\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe” and click “ok”.
- Choose “Settings” in the Chrome menu.
- In the “Extensions” tab, look for any extension that contains “Bigproducts.info” in its name and remove it by clicking the Recycle Bin. Also remove all suspicious extensions that you didn’t install.
- In the “Settings” tab, find the “On startup” block, uncheck “Open a specific page or set of pages.”, click “Set pages”, enter google. Com in the new field, and click “ok”.
- In the “Search” tab, click “manage search engines” and remove everything except google.com.
- If it didn’t work – use Bigproducts.info removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Google Chrome faster.
Remove Bigproducts.info from Firefox
- Right-click the Firefox shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe” in the “target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter Firefox. Tools -> add-ons.
- Remove all suspicious extensions.
- Tools options -> general. Type google. Com in the “Home page” field (“Startup” block).
- Choose Google as your default search engine in the “Search” tab.
If it didn’t work – use Bigproducts.info removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Firefox faster.
Uninstall Bigproducts.info from Internet Explorer
- Right-click the Internet explorer shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe” in the “Target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter internet explorer -> tool -> manage Add-ons.
- Remove all extensions that you didn’t install. You can remove everything.
- Tools -> internet options, type google. Com in the upper field.
- Click “Settings” in the same window of the “Search” block and remove everything except Google. Com and Bing. Com from the list.
If it didn’t work – use Bigproducts.info removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Internet Explorer faster.
Uninstall Bigproducts.info from Safari
- Right-click the safari shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Safari” in the “Target” field and click “ok”.
- Click the Settings button in the upper right corner and select Reset Safari.
- Check all boxes and click OK.
What should I do to protect my PC from Bigproducts.info?
Here you can see the recommendations which would help you prevent Bigproducts.info installation and browser infection. Don’t hesitate to show our suggestions with your family and friends since they will certainly allow you to keep the PC protected from Bigproducts.info and other malicious software:
- Do not install software of dubious origins especially if you got them on the websites you don’t know. People quite often make the same mistake and just download the program they were looking for. Unfortunately, eventually this program appears to be dangerous.
- Listen to your intuition! If a web page looks malicious – for instance, it works too slowly or it is literally made of colorful banners – we advise you to close it immediately. And remember to scan your computer for viruses afterwards!
- Be attentive during the the whole process of installation. Get sure you haven’t missed a single line and a single radiobutton. Untick all checkboxes that are unneeded for you and you don’t want to install.
- And even in case if you don’t remember downloading any applications it would be smart to inspect your computer for viruses every week.
|Method to uninstall||Price|
|Computer repair shop||$95-$140|
|Probability of Data theft||72,2%|
|Self-active Launch in OS||87%|
|Manual removal effectiveness||63,1%|
|Free Antivirus removal||27,5%|
|Paid Antivirus removal||98,3%|
|Infection Risk (USA)||1,2%|
|Risk of infection (Europe)||6,6%|
How to fully remove Bigproducts.info
Spyhunter is an incredibly powerful malware eliminator that quickly deletes all kinds of malicious applications and even the apps which remain invisible for your antivirus software. Spyhunter will be irreplaceable if you did not remove Bigproducts.info manually as well. It guarantees the best level safety of your computer because it downloads daily updates of the base of signatures.
About Author: Material provided by: Averina lab