Methods to remove Iasrv.maha-media.com ads
What Is Iasrv.maha-media.com?
Iasrv.maha-media.com is malicious adware which can be harmful to your computer. As Iasrv.maha-media.com is installed automatically it will set a new browser home page and bring various ads to it. It could be a challenge to entirely remove Iasrv.maha-media.com as its files are installed to the PC registry. Users typically download such harmful app in the package with various free apps or with torrents from sites they do not really know. Inserting dangerous programs into any type of software builds could be a business the website owner runs letting him earn more money. It’s worth being attentive and careful with various file downloaders as pretty often they do a lot of bad things including downloading malware, breaking settings of your browser and many other things. Iasrv.maha-media.com belongs to this kind of programs.
How to remove Iasrv.maha-media.com Simply
There are several techniques to remove Iasrv.maha-media.com from your computer. It is better to read the guide completely and use the needed method. If we speak about the facilest and the quickest way of removal, so I should mention the software that will solve the problem. As many specialists say, the best way is to find and use effective Iasrv.maha-media.com Removal Tool. Removal program that was written especially for a individual kind of computer infections is the most efficient. It is also possible to download any other antimalware that has Iasrv.maha-media.com in the signature base. The antimalware that I recommend you (Spyhunter 4) will find and remove Iasrv.maha-media.com 100%, you can install it using this button.
- It removes Iasrv.maha-media.com right now. Forever.
- This anti-malware software will protect your computer against future infections.
- It provides professional real-time protection from malware, adware, spyware and other viruses.
- 24/7 professional support
Manual Iasrv.maha-media.com removing
Step 1. Uninstall Iasrv.maha-media.com from your computer. Manual for Windows 7, 8, 10 and XP
- Enter “Computer” on the desktop and choose “Uninstall or change a program”.
- In the program folder, look for all programs that contain Iasrv.maha-media.com in their names. Remove them by clicking “uninstall’ and remove all suspicious programs that contain search, toolbar and others in their names.
Step 2. Clean the registry
- Download adwcleaner free utility app and run it. It searches and removes all files and registry keys that belong to the adware virus category.
- Click “Scan”.
- When scanning is finished, click “Clean” to remove all viruses.
- Click “Ok” to reboot the computer. After rebooting, check if the virus is still in the browser. Perhaps, it’s already removed and everything is fine. If it is not, take Step 3.
Step 3. Remove Iasrv.maha-media.com from your browser
Remove Iasrv.maha-media.com from Google Chrome
- Right-click on the Google Chrome shortcut and choose “properties”.
- In the “Target” field, remove everything going after “C:\Program Files\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe” and click “ok”.
- Choose “Settings” in the Chrome menu.
- In the “Extensions” tab, look for any extension that contains “Iasrv.maha-media.com” in its name and remove it by clicking the Recycle Bin. Also remove all suspicious extensions that you didn’t install.
- In the “Settings” tab, find the “On startup” block, uncheck “Open a specific page or set of pages.”, click “Set pages”, enter google. Com in the new field, and click “ok”.
- In the “Search” tab, click “manage search engines” and remove everything except google.com.
- If it didn’t work – use Iasrv.maha-media.com removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Google Chrome faster.
Remove Iasrv.maha-media.com from Firefox
- Right-click the Firefox shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe” in the “target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter Firefox. Tools -> add-ons.
- Remove all suspicious extensions.
- Tools options -> general. Type google. Com in the “Home page” field (“Startup” block).
- Choose Google as your default search engine in the “Search” tab.
If it didn’t work – use Iasrv.maha-media.com removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Firefox faster.
Uninstall Iasrv.maha-media.com from Internet Explorer
- Right-click the Internet explorer shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe” in the “Target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter internet explorer -> tool -> manage Add-ons.
- Remove all extensions that you didn’t install. You can remove everything.
- Tools -> internet options, type google. Com in the upper field.
- Click “Settings” in the same window of the “Search” block and remove everything except Google. Com and Bing. Com from the list.
If it didn’t work – use Iasrv.maha-media.com removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Internet Explorer faster.
Uninstall Iasrv.maha-media.com from Safari
- Right-click the safari shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Safari” in the “Target” field and click “ok”.
- Click the Settings button in the upper right corner and select Reset Safari.
- Check all boxes and click OK.
What should I do to protect my PC from Iasrv.maha-media.com?
Here you can find some useful recommendations which would help you avoid Iasrv.maha-media.com installation and browser infection. Feel free to share our tips with your family and friends as they will really allow you to keep your PC secured from Iasrv.maha-media.com and other malware:
- Don’t install dubious software especially if you got them from the websites you don’t know. People quite often commit the same mistake and download the program they were looking for. However, eventually this program turns out to be dangerous.
- Don’t ignore your intuition! If a web page seems to be malicious – for example, it works slowly or it is literally made of colorful banners – we recommend you to close it immediately. And don’t forget to check your PC for viruses!
- Be attentive during the the whole process of app installation. Try not to miss a single window and a single radiobutton. Uncheck all boxes that are unneeded for you and you do not want to install them.
- And even in case if you do not recall downloading anything it would be reasonable to inspect your computer for adware and viruses at least once a week.
|Method to uninstall||Price|
|Computer repair shop||$95-$140|
|Probability of Data theft||66,2%|
|Self-active Launch in OS||13,9%|
|Manual removal effectiveness||15,8%|
|Free Antivirus removal||32,6%|
|Paid Antivirus removal||95,8%|
|Infection Risk (USA)||6,2%|
|Risk of infection (Europe)||9,1%|
Complete removal of Iasrv.maha-media.com
Spyhunter is the most efficient eliminator of malware that permanently deletes all kinds of malicious applications including the programs remaining invisible for your antivirus. Spyhunter will help if you failed to uninstall Iasrv.maha-media.com yourself. It will provide the best level security to your PC thanks to regular upgrade of the base of viruses.
About Author: Material provided by: Averina lab