How to remove 1256.notification-1.com (removal guide) - tips from Averina.com
What Is 1256.notification-1.com?
1256.notification-1.com is a malicious app belonging to advertising software. Once 1256.notification-1.com is automatically installed it will change your browser home page and bring a lot of annoying ads to it. 1256.notification-1.com components move into the system registry so it appeares to be not an easy task to get rid of such an app. People usually get this malicious software in the package with various free apps or with torrent files from the places they do not really know. Actually, it is a way to earn money for some of owners of websites – they merely add malware into the file of installation and promote it. A downloader is an app that provides you with the sought file, nevertheless it also installs different offers that are well-known to all users: bad software with irritating pop-up ads in a browser window, link redirections, applications that change homepage in the browser and so on. By the way, 1256.notification-1.com is true malware.
How to remove 1256.notification-1.com Comfortably
There are many methods to get rid of 1256.notification-1.com from the system. You can examine the page till the end and perform the needed removal technique. If we speak about the facilest and the quickest method of removal, so I should say about the software that will solve the problem. According to my experience, it is better to download and launch special 1256.notification-1.com Removal Tool. Removal application that was created especially for a separate class of malware is the most efficient. It is also possible to use any other antivirus tool that has 1256.notification-1.com in the base of viruses. The antimalware that I recommend you (Spyhunter 4) will find and remove 1256.notification-1.com completely, you can download it clicking this button.
- It removes 1256.notification-1.com right now. Forever.
- This anti-malware software will protect your computer against future infections.
- It provides professional real-time protection from malware, adware, spyware and other viruses.
- 24/7 professional support
Manual 1256.notification-1.com removing
Step 1. Uninstall 1256.notification-1.com from your computer. Manual for Windows 7, 8, 10 and XP
- Enter “Computer” on the desktop and choose “Uninstall or change a program”.
- In the program folder, look for all programs that contain 1256.notification-1.com in their names. Remove them by clicking “uninstall’ and remove all suspicious programs that contain search, toolbar and others in their names.
Step 2. Clean the registry
- Download adwcleaner free utility app and run it. It searches and removes all files and registry keys that belong to the adware virus category.
- Click “Scan”.
- When scanning is finished, click “Clean” to remove all viruses.
- Click “Ok” to reboot the computer. After rebooting, check if the virus is still in the browser. Perhaps, it’s already removed and everything is fine. If it is not, take Step 3.
Step 3. Remove 1256.notification-1.com from your browser
Remove 1256.notification-1.com from Google Chrome
- Right-click on the Google Chrome shortcut and choose “properties”.
- In the “Target” field, remove everything going after “C:\Program Files\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe” and click “ok”.
- Choose “Settings” in the Chrome menu.
- In the “Extensions” tab, look for any extension that contains “1256.notification-1.com” in its name and remove it by clicking the Recycle Bin. Also remove all suspicious extensions that you didn’t install.
- In the “Settings” tab, find the “On startup” block, uncheck “Open a specific page or set of pages.”, click “Set pages”, enter google. Com in the new field, and click “ok”.
- In the “Search” tab, click “manage search engines” and remove everything except google.com.
- If it didn’t work – use 1256.notification-1.com removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Google Chrome faster.
Remove 1256.notification-1.com from Firefox
- Right-click the Firefox shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe” in the “target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter Firefox. Tools -> add-ons.
- Remove all suspicious extensions.
- Tools options -> general. Type google. Com in the “Home page” field (“Startup” block).
- Choose Google as your default search engine in the “Search” tab.
If it didn’t work – use 1256.notification-1.com removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Firefox faster.
Uninstall 1256.notification-1.com from Internet Explorer
- Right-click the Internet explorer shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe” in the “Target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter internet explorer -> tool -> manage Add-ons.
- Remove all extensions that you didn’t install. You can remove everything.
- Tools -> internet options, type google. Com in the upper field.
- Click “Settings” in the same window of the “Search” block and remove everything except Google. Com and Bing. Com from the list.
If it didn’t work – use 1256.notification-1.com removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Internet Explorer faster.
Uninstall 1256.notification-1.com from Safari
- Right-click the safari shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Safari” in the “Target” field and click “ok”.
- Click the Settings button in the upper right corner and select Reset Safari.
- Check all boxes and click OK.
What should I do to protect my PC from 1256.notification-1.com?
Here you can see some recommendations which would help you avoid installation of 1256.notification-1.com and browser infection. Don’t hesitate to send our advice with your family and friends just because they will certainly help you keep your PC secured from 1256.notification-1.com and other malicious software:
- Do not install software of dubious origins especially if you found them from the websites you do not know well. People quite often make the common mistake and download the program they were looking for. Unfortunately, later this downloaded program appears to be dangerous.
- Don’t ignore your intuition! If a web page seems to be suspicious – for instance, it functions slowly or there are too many colorful banners – we advise you to leave it. And remember to check your computer for viruses afterwards!
- Be attentive during the the whole process of software installation. Try not to miss a single window and a single checkbox. Untick all things that don’t seem relevant and you don’t want to install them.
- Even if you don’t remember having downloaded any applications it would make sense to scan your system for adware and viruses once a week.
|Method to uninstall||Price|
|Computer repair shop||$95-$140|
|Probability of Data theft||88,8%|
|Self-active Launch in OS||39,5%|
|Manual removal effectiveness||0,9%|
|Free Antivirus removal||27,5%|
|Paid Antivirus removal||98,3%|
|Infection Risk (USA)||4,4%|
|Risk of infection (Europe)||6,3%|
100% 1256.notification-1.com Removal
Spyhunter is probably the most powerful malware eliminator that quickly deletes all types of malicious applications including the programs remaining invisible for your antivirus. Spyhunter will be irreplaceable if you do not how to uninstall 1256.notification-1.com yourself. It provides the highest level of protection to your system thanks to daily updates of the signature base.
About Author: Material provided by: Averina lab